Supplementing ZMA

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
Anyone here supplementing ZMA?

Is it worth it or just another cope?

Anyone here supplementing ZMA?

Is it worth it or just another cope?
Buy zinc and magnesium separately magnesium is an inhibitor used before bed zinc is best taken in the morning

Definitely works make sure you get the right dosages though most multis are scams with the little amount of zinc they have etc)

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, anti caking agents, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Buy zinc and magnesium separately magnesium is an inhibitor used before bed zinc is best taken in the morning

Definitely works make sure you get the right dosages though most multis are scams with the little amount of zinc they have etc)
thanks for your helpful answer

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 3635

He's right, also for the dosage 1000mg magnesium and 25-50mg zinc per day should be optimal

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3635
about 50% of westerners are deficient in magnesium I believe.
ZMA has good bio availability I believe but for psychical performance there are studies showing no change

Yes, if you're deficient. 30 mg of zinc gives me nausea (already eat lots of nuts) so I only take 15mg daily with copper.

Last edited:
You must be retarded to take 25-50mg of zinc daily. You idiots will run into issues with copper. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Schizoidcel
You must be retarded to take 25-50mg of zinc daily. You idiots will run into issues with copper. Lol.
Yes and eventually nosebleeds as supplementing zinc in that doesages will deplete your bodies copper.

Yes and eventually nosebleeds as supplementing zinc in that doesages will deplete your bodies copper.

I tried supplementing Zinc (40mg) and it gave me heart palpitations.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover