supplements for NT maxxing

T

trey123

Iron
I have always been quite and socially akward and never had many friends and would never know what to say in social situations (especially to girls) except nodding and smiling to the others words. i also get very nervous easily and confused and cant focus on tasks that well which makes me appear slow in the head. the nervousness also gives me a slight stutter. i strongly suspect i have ADHD. the nervousness and inattentiveness Got me fired from my first job. Are there any supplements that could help me focus more and be less nervous and more calm (basically make me NT)?

Last edited:
cyanide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
alcohol is legit

COCAINE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I've heard l-theanine helps people relax

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Check out phenibut, seriously. Kills social inhibition like alcohol except you aren't tipsy and slurred. I believe MorePlatesMoreDates has an article about it, and a video on youtube if you can't be arsed to read it. Only thing is you can only use it like twice a week or you build a tolerance/become dependent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, trey123 and thereallegend
I have always been quite and socially akward and never had many friends and would never know what to say in social situations (especially to girls) except nodding and smiling to the others words. i also get very nervous easily and confused and cant focus on tasks that well which makes me appear slow in the head. the nervousness also gives me a slight stutter. i strongly suspect i have ADHD. the nervousness and inattentiveness Got me fired from my first job. Are there any supplements that could help me focus more and be less nervous and more calm (basically make me NT)?
your behavior didnt get you fired
adhd is from breathing issues.
i know you are recessed and have bad sleep guess how bitch?
you got fired cuz ur ugly face it and join me in my crusade

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
ADHD meds, i'm guessing?
Or SSRI's? (as maybe it's just social anxiety and not adhd?)

Not sure how people differentiate between social anxiety and adhd as seems loads of smyptoms overlap? But yeah, i'm guessing either of those meds might help (especially adhd meds)

Ashwagandha, GABA, Theanine, meditation, yoga, sleep

• +1
Reactions: trey123, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and SoonToAscend
Ashwagandha, GABA, Theanine, meditation, yoga, sleep
this stuff is good for normies with some slight nervousness over social interactions, for people like me and (probably) OP who have severe social anxiety and inhibition, they're cope, but good to have as a base since there's no real drawbacks.

from personal experience of what i've taken:

phenibut - godly but you can only use 2 days out of the week or you risk quick tolerance build up and addiction, only to be used in really important events that'll have you more anxious than nervous (first days, dates, etc)

selegiline - made me feel better in general everyday (due to increasing dopamine and serotonin or wtv), has some slight direct anti-anxiolytic effects but for the most part the biggest change in anxiety from this comes from long term daily use that makes you feel better

bromantane - pretty good, all around beneficial, it gave me the talkative caffeine feeling without the physical side effects that could be analogous with ur physical anxiety manifestations.

alcohol - lowers inhibition 100%, but will hurt testosterone which can worsen anxiety in the long term, and also has risk of addiction and tolerance, and makes you retarded

weed (delta 8, delta 9) - delta 8 is less psychoactive than delta 9 which means you won't experience as much paranoia and anxiety from it, a light amount of delta 8 everday (important not to build up tolerance) will take me out of my head and overall improve my mood, be careful not to take too much and come across as retarded

modafinil - will have you feel like you could do anything in a concentrated and focused way, tho it's a decent stim that will give you anxiety like physical effects (heart rate, sweaty palms, jittering), and will dry your whole body out, so i try to take it sparingly as it fucking nukes my face and gives me crazy acne. also you build up tolerance on it but it quickly goes down. if you're an adult, you can take it everyday with breaks on the weekends, make sure to use moisturizer every day and be constantly sipping water.

aniracetam - don't have it yet but is pretty popular for anxiety, will report on it when i get it within the week.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: trey123 and thereallegend
this stuff is good for normies with some slight nervousness over social interactions, for people like me and (probably) OP who have severe social anxiety and inhibition, they're cope, but good to have as a base since there's no real drawbacks.

from personal experience of what i've taken:

phenibut - godly but you can only use 2 days out of the week or you risk quick tolerance build up and addiction, only to be used in really important events that'll have you more anxious than nervous (first days, dates, etc)

selegiline - made me feel better in general everyday (due to increasing dopamine and serotonin or wtv), has some slight direct anti-anxiolytic effects but for the most part the biggest change in anxiety from this comes from long term daily use that makes you feel better

bromantane - pretty good, all around beneficial, it gave me the talkative caffeine feeling without the physical side effects that could be analogous with ur physical anxiety manifestations.

alcohol - lowers inhibition 100%, but will hurt testosterone which can worsen anxiety in the long term, and also has risk of addiction and tolerance, and makes you retarded

weed (delta 8, delta 9) - delta 8 is less psychoactive than delta 9 which means you won't experience as much paranoia and anxiety from it, a light amount of delta 8 everday (important not to build up tolerance) will take me out of my head and overall improve my mood, be careful not to take too much and come across as retarded

modafinil - will have you feel like you could do anything in a concentrated and focused way, tho it's a decent stim that will give you anxiety like physical effects (heart rate, sweaty palms, jittering), and will dry your whole body out, so i try to take it sparingly as it fucking nukes my face and gives me crazy acne. also you build up tolerance on it but it quickly goes down. if you're an adult, you can take it everyday with breaks on the weekends, make sure to use moisturizer every day and be constantly sipping water.

aniracetam - don't have it yet but is pretty popular for anxiety, will report on it when i get it within the week.
What do you think of Cognizin Citicoline and Apoaequorin?

Pray to Allah 5x time à day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
thanks for the information guys. yeah phenibut, L-theanine and modafinil (read that side affects could be lessened by taking choline and staying hydrated) look promising and seem good to start on. could try the others after.

Just read that lithium could also treat social anxiety, ADHD and raise cognitition too. anyone tried it?

im gonna have to get a test to see if i actually officially have adhd or whatever. wish i did this years ago...fucking neglectful parents never noticing anything up with me. couldve prevented so much shit if they did that and more like taking me to sports. having shitty parents is a major failio jesus. likely got it from them too.

Check out phenibut, seriously. Kills social inhibition like alcohol except you aren't tipsy and slurred. I believe MorePlatesMoreDates has an article about it, and a video on youtube if you can't be arsed to read it. Only thing is you can only use it like twice a week or you build a tolerance/become dependent.
can i get it from a walmart or walgreens?

stay away from caffeine, chronic consumption lowers grey matter volume which is partially responsible for regulating emotion.

it's not long term though, so once you quit it returns.

stay away from caffeine, chronic consumption lowers grey matter volume which is partially responsible for regulating emotion.

it's not long term though, so once you quit it returns.
Sigma time :what: