Supplements I’m using to looksmax

mogstar

mogstar

dhea, maca, ashwaghanda, magnesium glycinate, msm powder, asthaxanthin, vitamin d3 iu10k, oral castor oil, januvia, boron , beet root capsule, b-vitamins, k2-mk4 10mg, beta carotene 25k, biotin, gelatin powder, zinc, tongkat ali, l arginine. I take daily, vitamin C, tribuls terrestris, shatavari powder, shilajit powder, ginseng root plus salad and proteins, keto yogurt for gut bacteria

my stack been using for 2 weeks and my mind is clear, testosterone production is higher, bone density is bigger. My browridge got bigger also

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, N1666, HQNPmaxxing and 12 others
DHEA is not cope, but expecting bone density after 2 weeks is beyond delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, samm735 and 2 others
bro get a life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, RichardSpencel, sly shinkai and 1 other person
Link me gummy form. Phallus shaped pills are gay

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
bro get a life
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes ya feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah. You're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changin'. I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes ya feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah. You're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changin'. I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me.
relax and link me gummy form

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
bro I was just joking, no hard feelings

• JFL
I think surgery is cheaper than all that stuff you take :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MiroslavBulldosex
DHEA is not cope
It is , don't spread misinformation

CLINICAL STUDY 1-
DheA

In 1988, a clinical study was conducted on 10 people in which two groups of 5–5 were made. One group was given empty capsules and the other group was given a 400 mg DHEA supplement 4 times daily. This study lasted for 4 weeks. After a 4-week study, it was found that taking a DHEA supplement had no effect on testosterone. Testosterone doesn't increased in the slightest. This means that even after taking 1600 mg of DHEA supplement daily for 28 days, testosterone did not increase.

CLINICAL STUDY 2
SHEA

There is a study which was done on 64 women and men. All the women and men were between 65 and 78 years old. All of them were given a 50 mg DHEA supplement daily for 10 months. There was no exercise program in the first 6 months, only supplements were given. A weightlifting exercise program was added along with the supplement in the last 4 months. Individuals who were taking the DHEA supplement experienced a significant increase in their performance. In terms of testosterone, there was an increase of up to 300% in women, but there was not a slight increase in testosterone in men. If we talk about estrogen level, then the amount of estrogen increased by 30% in men and up to 70% in women.
@LastHopeForNorman @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero and Bitchwhipper2
To all retards on this forum: when you take any roid that is subject to aromatization, you must take aromatase blocker. Maca and tribulus are cope-ish, but count.
JFL if u are taking DHEA for T, it is the weakest roid/androgen....IT DOESN'T EVEN INCREASE T IN THE SLIGHTEST

DHEA IS A MARKETING GIMMICK LIKE BIOTIN FOR HAIR

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
TESTOSTERONE + COCAINE + FOETUS SOUP
Wwe

Which of these supplements will make me happier, more confident and motivated

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
JFL if u are taking DHEA for T, it is the weakest roid/androgen....IT DOESN'T EVEN INCREASE T IN THE SLIGHTEST

DHEA IS A MARKETING GIMMICK LIKE BIOTIN FOR HAIR

It's the weakest, but has 0 sides. You're not gonna sell any strong shit to first-timer. Niggas've been told that roids are evil and you must start low. You suck at marketing.

• Love it
Where do you get the castor oil from?

• JFL
Reactions: 189
I still take these vitamins btw, my skin/hair quality is amazing now, my browridge got thicker aswell. I'm losing overall body fat quickly. I'm thinking of stopping DHEA for now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Is this really you Gigi? Why the fuck are u taking mens supplements you dumb cunt?

I still take these vitamins btw, my skin/hair quality is amazing now, my browridge got thicker aswell. I'm losing overall body fat quickly. I'm thinking of stopping DHEA for now
How much does this shit cost you

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
It's the weakest, but has 0 sides. You're not gonna sell any strong shit to first-timer. Niggas've been told that roids are evil and you must start low. You suck at marketing.
Bro ,it's so weak that it doesn't do shit...I provided the studies above read it....It only increases aromatase activity thus estrogen
HCG works better and it isn't even a roid

My kids like me
U have kids bro??

Last edited:
don't ever change bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, mogstar and 189
How much does this shit cost you
no idea. Probably like 200 dollars tbh. I take liposomal vitamin c now, its like 30 bucks and my skin has improved tremendously since it's high absorption rate

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 12669
@RichardSpencel Suck my mog

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
no idea. Probably like 200 dollars tbh. I take liposomal vitamin c now, its like 30 bucks and my skin has improved tremendously since it's high absorption rate
Yea bc estrogen is a neuroprotective and mositurzes the skin and hair.