supplements that get rid of your facial bloat [bloatcels gtfih!!!]

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
-metformin - actually developed for diabetescels but is currently hyped as the anti ageing drugs and thus become a lifestyle drug for peter pan people ... perfectly safe

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science...nti-ageing-drug-could-see-humans-live-to-120/

it not only prevents wrinkles but also makes your face more leaner, legit

sulforaphan: transforms white fat into brown fat confirmed by science..very legit

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/panacea-benefits-broccoli-sprouts-sulforaphane/

indol 3 carbinol

regulates estrogen https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12840226/

magnesium, vitamin e, vitamin c

higher t but also flush out water retentions...legit especially taken in MEGADOSIS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Gren, AspiringChad and 5 others
that selfhacked site seems legit af, anyone got the book they're selling?

how many g of brocolli sprouts do you eat per day?
I already introduced the broccoli theory to this site but nobody took it seriously, unfortunately.

how many g of brocolli sprouts do you eat per day?
I already introduced the broccoli theory to this site but nobody took it seriously, unfortunately.

a lot

sprouts are ideal but im too lazy so i just do supplementceling tbh

a lot

sprouts are ideal but im too lazy so i just do supplementceling tbh
So you are eating broccoli and also take supplements? Also, do you take more supplements than it is recommended to take?

So you are eating broccoli and also take supplements? Also, do you take more supplements than it is recommended to take?

there is no recommendation on how much sulfarophan/indol 3 carbinol or just broccoli sprouts powder you should take

there is no recommendation on how much sulfarophan/indol 3 carbinol or just broccoli sprouts powder you should take
So its the more the better, isnt it

Supplements are largely cope. Keto can help (after getting low bodyfat, it won't do shit before) but keto is very restrictive and it's not worth it for a minor looks boost IMO.

Cut it away using a knife

So its the more the better, isnt it

you can as eat as much broccoli sprouts as you want..hard to overdose on vegetables

for sulfarophan take at least 10mg but not more than 50mg

indol 3 carbinol...no idea..follow the instruction of the producer

I was thinking of taking sulfarophan for my thinning hairline but given that my face basically looks like a skull with a nose attached, I'm not sure it could handle losing any more fat.

You have really good advice man. Could use more posters here like u ngl

I was thinking of taking sulfarophan for my thinning hairline but given that my face basically looks like a skull with a nose attached, I'm not sure it could handle losing any more fat.

hop on fin tbh

if you high inhib start with microdosing

if you content with your hairloss and just want to have the feeling to do something take pumpkin seed oil capsules in a high amount

hop on fin tbh

if you high inhib start with microdosing

if you content with your hairloss and just want to have the feeling to do something take pumpkin seed oil capsules in a high amount
I think that would be basically the same as taking saw palmetto? Which I already take. I actually eat a load of pumpkin seeds as well.

I think that would be basically the same as taking saw palmetto? Which I already take. I actually eat a load of pumpkin seeds as well.

take saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil capsules

obviously you cant eat enough pumpkin to reach a noticeable effect so you have to supplement

its cheap af

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Hmm1

All cope.

Supps for healthy body function not weight loss / reducing facial bloat.

Less bloat you want than more water, more sleep, less salt, less stress, less bodyfat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
i dont respond to animecels

Can confirm I used to ultradose non-acidic Vit C ~8000 mg/ day.
Sunken cheeks and fresh young glowing skin in two days.

Can't afford so much supps as a poorcel so I take ~2000 mg/day Vit C nowdays.
Megadose Vit C, Beta-Carotene (Carrots) together with fats, along with topical Retin-A is most legit youth glow gains.

Broccoli Theory and Brocoli sprout / sulforaphane theory is the reason I made an acc on this website tbh.
I have fat on certain spots on my face which just doesn't seem to burn no matter what I do! Even when I was extremely underweight with low carb diet and drank ridiculous amounts of water.

I will proceed to order a fuck loads of sulforaphane powder and add broccoli to my diet for the additional Indole 3 Carbinol.

I have never eaten broccoli before, ever.

This thread should be stickied.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Can confirm I used to ultradose non-acidic Vit C ~8000 mg/ day.
Sunken cheeks and fresh young glowing skin in two days.

Can't afford so much supps as a poorcel so I take ~2000 mg/day Vit C nowdays.
Megadose Vit C, Beta-Carotene (Carrots) together with fats, along with topical Retin-A is most legit youth glow gains.

Broccoli Theory and Brocoli sprout / sulforaphane theory is the reason I made an acc on this website tbh.
I have fat on certain spots on my face which just doesn't seem to burn no matter what I do! Even when I was extremely underweight with low carb diet and drank ridiculous amounts of water.

I will proceed to order a fuck loads of sulforaphane powder and add broccoli to my diet for the additional Indole 3 Carbinol.

I have never eaten broccoli before, ever.

This thread should be stickied.

legit beta carotine also give you leaness

not to mention the "glow"

legit tbh

I can't get Metformin without a prescription ngl.

:love::love::love:
thanks brother

-metformin - actually developed for diabetescels but is currently hyped as the anti ageing drugs and thus become a lifestyle drug for peter pan people ... perfectly safe

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science...nti-ageing-drug-could-see-humans-live-to-120/

it not only prevents wrinkles but also makes your face more leaner, legit

sulforaphan: transforms white fat into brown fat confirmed by science..very legit

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/panacea-benefits-broccoli-sprouts-sulforaphane/

indol 3 carbinol

regulates estrogen https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12840226/

magnesium, vitamin e, vitamin c

higher t but also flush out water retentions...legit especially taken in MEGADOSIS
white fat

brown fat

stop watching thomas dejewler videos