supplements to get rid of sebderm?

a7a

a7a

Iron
i dont know what war crimes i committed in my past life to deserve this, but my skin is clear expect for this fucking seborrheic dermatitis. i dont want to have to apply shit on my face for the rest of my life. I heard people say isotret works, but wouldnt that make it worse since it dries out skin?

• So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin
only thing that actually works is 0 carb diet which is another torment on its own

only thing that actually works is 0 carb diet which is another torment on its own
what is bad about 0 carb diet. Im desperate this fucking skin disease is the only thing holding me back

accutane pretty much nukes it

other stuff that works

tretinoin
ketokonazle twice weekly on your face and scalp
Urea 25 percent cream as a moisturizer once weekly and urea 10 percent cream everyday

• Love it
Reactions: horsefacin
accutane pretty much nukes it

other stuff that works

tretinoin
ketokonazle twice weekly on your face and scalp
Urea 25 percent cream as a moisturizer once weekly and urea 10 percent cream everyday
nukes it as in gets rid of it right

accutane is the only thing that works for me. i take 10mg every 4 days perpetually

what is bad about 0 carb diet. Im desperate this fucking skin disease is the only thing holding me back
0 carbs actually made me get rid of it, its just not maintainable so I use some prescribed creme and accutane forever

0 carbs actually made me get rid of it, its just not maintainable so I use some prescribed creme and accutane forever
yeah i used a prescribed cream i got from jew doctor, but it has made it so much worse than what it was before after i stopped using it :feelswah: still hate that fucking doctor but ima just hop on accutane