• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax and 2 others
no suplements for my lower third.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel and 1 other person
no suplements for my lower third.

No supplements for your life, but i have a shotgun customized implant that maybe you want.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
if @x30001 says to take a certain supplement, u take it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, CopingCel, Drugs and 1 other person
Losing bodyfat, K2, Calcium from foods, D3, trace minerals, mewing
Im using minox for beard what are your tips to minimize how bad my skin will look because of it. Already doing all the stuff u told us to do like fssting for autophagy and hiit and low carb.

supplements you should be taking:

Beef Liver .5lbs/week minimum
Glycine 10g before bed
magnesium citrate
pinch of borax in morning water
salt if you do a lot of cardio or sweat a lot

this is literally it if you eat right, most supplements are a massive scam meme and marked up 10000 percent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 2756, Kade and 3 others
@Mayorga awared me about a really useful/practical use for Glucosamine. So if I explain why you should take these in future, I won't explain that because it's not my info to share.

Thiamin (B1) Pre workout is also very helpful. Allows for food, glucose etc to be used effectively as energy during exercise. Supports the CNS helping it manage the neurotransmitters/catecholamines correctly. Probably more of us are deficient in it than we think. And B1 deficiency causes symptoms that mimic symptoms of other causes/ailments. Anxiety and Depression being the main two symptoms.

Lots of annoying things inhibit B1 absorbtion:

Teas (tannic acid) (I hate this one the most)
Alcohol
High Carb intake
Sugar
Liver Damange
Stress
Caffeine
Berberine and Metformin

Only good sources of dietary B1 are:

Egg yolk
Fermented Yeast
Sunflower Seeds
Sesame Seeds
Beef
Liver
Pork
Almonds

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
DIM is good as an antioxidant, but won't recommend it as there are many other options tbh... Still will research some of those, you seem to know a lot, are you a Biochemistry student or smth?

how ill and fragile do you need to be to take these?

this is terminal stage coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, CopingCel, Arvenas and 2 others
supplements = cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: her
no

Attachments

• style-blogs-the-gq-eye-clint_eastwood_beard.jpg
    style-blogs-the-gq-eye-clint_eastwood_beard.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 8
if @x30001 says to take a certain supplement, u take it
Supplements are useless unless you build a routine where they unquestionably help. PQQ energy and ResveraCel are two really crazy supplements for anti-age maxing and they improve skin, youthfulness, fitness, health from a foundation level.

PQQ Energy ingredients:

Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (Promoting Mitogenesis and Neurogenesis through the PGC1alpha pathway. Increasing mitochondrial density in every cell in the body where more mitochondria would be beneficial. Hence why you need to exercise and workout hard and not just pop PQQ pills. Helps create new brain cells via neurogenesis)

Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Shuttles fuel to the mitochondria where it's used as energy. Glucose/BHB/Fatty acids in muscle tissue cell mitochondria

CoQ10: Supports healthy mitochondria. Acting against the possibility of mitochondrial dysfunction (which is one of the hallmarks of aging)

Methylcobalamin: Active form of vitamin B12 rather than synthetic B12 or B12 found in foods which needs to be turned into Methylcobalamin through the 5MTHFR gene processes (which a lot of us have issues with).

ResveraCel ingredients:

Nicotinamide Riboside. NAD+ precursor. Accesses and activates all 7 sirtuins.

Trans-Resveratrol. SIRT1 activator. Acts as a booster which kick starts anti-aging pathways. Acts as an exercise mimetic if used in the right routine. Increased energy, especially when taken on high NAD+ levels. Puts the accelerator on NAD+'s energy capabilities so to say.

Quercetin. Unique compound which clears out senescent/zombie cells. Dysfunctional cells which haven't gone into apoptosis but act redundant, speeding up the aging process. Cellular senescence is a huge reason for aging. Quercetin forces these cells to die, without needing to fast for autophagy to clear the senescent cells.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 2846
My grand-granddad was 97 when he died and he never took supps

there you go, i can take my gf to london for a weekend with the money

im sure sticking my dong in her thong will give more mental and physical rewards

• JFL
@Mayorga awared me about a really useful/practical use for Glucosamine. So if I explain why you should take these in future, I won't explain that because it's not my info to share.

Thiamin (B1) Pre workout is also very helpful. Allows for food, glucose etc to be used effectively as energy during exercise. Supports the CNS helping it manage the neurotransmitters/catecholamines correctly. Probably more of us are deficient in it than we think. And B1 deficiency causes symptoms that mimic symptoms of other causes/ailments. Anxiety and Depression being the main two symptoms.

Lots of annoying things inhibit B1 absorbtion:

Teas (tannic acid) (I hate this one the most)
Alcohol
High Carb intake
Sugar
Liver Damange
Stress
Caffeine
Berberine and Metformin

Only good sources of dietary B1 are:

Egg yolk
Fermented Yeast
Sunflower Seeds
Sesame Seeds
Beef
Liver
Pork
Almonds
can u answer my qst pls i want to avoid subhuman look at all cost -__-

DIM is good as an antioxidant, but won't recommend it as there are many other options tbh... Still will research some of those, you seem to know a lot, are you a Biochemistry student or smth?
No, I only learned what I know about biochem in the last few months.
can u answer my qst pls i want to avoid subhuman look at all cost -__-
What question?

@x30001
How about PQQ?

can you imagine significantly outliving a rigid lifehacker, as a effortless alocholic

lmao

genetics are so cruel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax, CopingCel and 2 others
can you imagine significantly outliving a rigid lifehacker, as a effortless alocholic

lmao

genetics are so cruel
A "lifehacker" who doesn't understand genetics, is just a charlatan.

Damn, if that's true you have probably been investigating pretty hard, eventually I wish to get to a point where I'll be able to contribute something useful on this page.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
A "lifehacker" who doesn't understand genetics, is just a charlatan.

irrelevant, youi can literally do everything right or what you consider to be right, and still come out short to a chainsmoking alocoholic who has much more resiliant genetics and a far better life during developmental stages of life

What about PQQ?
When i was taking coq10 i paired it with PQQ and i felt amazing. I feel PQQ should be apart of this list as it as it really helped me with memory to where i could recall just about anything and i literally couldnt run out of things to say when i was in conversation which impacted my game positively.
Are you familiar with T.U.L.I.P.?

where's the lil peep supplement

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Damn, if that's true you have probably been investigating pretty hard, eventually I wish to get to a point where I'll be able to contribute something useful on this page.
Thanks. I just pick up on these type of things easily. I haven't been studying it, just watching videos and learning things I didn't know before.

• Woah
Reactions: Dios

What question?
I'm using minoxidil for beardmaxx, i just wanted to know if you have some tips on what should i do to minimize how bad my skin will look because of the minox. I'm already doing everything you taught us, like fasting for autopaghy, low carb for no inflammation and hiit.
I'm using retin-a 3x per week to help with acne and moisturize as well (minox makes me have acne).

@Tony says ur moms vaginal juices are best supplement :feelsyay:
:feelsyay: we traded each others mom vaginal juices, he has a good mom tbh
best trade

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
irrelevant, youi can literally do everything right or what you consider to be right, and still come out short to a chainsmoking alocoholic who has much more resiliant genetics and a far better life during developmental stages of life
Yeah but your comment has no effect on me since I've pretty great genetics. I understand what you mean though. Still, being a chainsmoking alcoholic will just looksmin you. I understand you're saying that guys who smoke/drink all the time will still have a higher PSL than biohacker nerds who do everything right. But that's pretty straight forward. That's part of the blackpill. But everyone should always do their best to improve.

In future we'll be able to turn 100% guaranteed subhumans into Chads before they're born by doing CRISPR on the 32-200 or so cells in the blastocyst and through inducing pluripotency in the somatic cells.
I'm using minoxidil for beardmaxx, i just wanted to know if you have some tips on what should i do to minimize how bad my skin will look because of the minox. I'm already doing everything you taught us, like fasting for autopaghy, low carb for no inflammation and hiit.
I'm using retin-a 3x per week to help with acne and moisturize as well (minox makes me have acne).
Don't use minoxidil.

supplements you should be taking:

Beef Liver .5lbs/week minimum
Glycine 10g before bed
magnesium citrate
pinch of borax in morning water
salt if you do a lot of cardio or sweat a lot

this is literally it if you eat right, most supplements are a massive scam meme and marked up 10000 percent
this, been taking 5grams of glycine with 1000mg of magnesium every night for almost a year, all you need.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah but your comment has no effect on me since I've pretty great genetics. I understand what you mean though. Still, being a chainsmoking alcoholic will just looksmin you. I understand you're saying that guys who smoke/drink all the time will still have a higher PSL than biohacker nerds who do everything right. But that's pretty straight forward. That's part of the blackpill. But everyone should always do their best to improve.

In future we'll be able to turn 100% guaranteed subhumans into Chads before they're born by doing CRISPR on the 32-200 or so cells in the blastocyst and through inducing pluripotency in the somatic cells.

Don't use minoxidil.

i really dont care how you choose to live your life, its just my opinion that all this stuff is useless at best and a looksmin at worst

especially if you already have good genetics

the most important thing is genetics followed by your developmental stages of life which is completely out of your control

your fate is pretty much sealed before you even taste fresh air

maybe you can prolong your life by 5-10 years, but actually by doing that you actually lose the best moments of your life and the end chapter of your existance is not even worth prolonging, you will never be some immortal god

chad amoggs effortlessly when it matters, at prom, the college sports field, clubs and events etc

mogging at funerals, retirement properties and bingo nights doesnt really seem fufilling

• +1

Don't use minoxidil.
But i want a beard and its growing bro ;-;

honorable mention: Taurine

because I need a cope