Supplements you should be taking

Off topic: But do you have Nibba's SkinCare routine saved anywhere? Saw you commented on it. I'm a newfag so didn't get a chance to check out the video

Off topic: But do you have Nibba's SkinCare routine saved anywhere? Saw you commented on it. I'm a newfag so didn't get a chance to check out the video
The main things were tretinoin, microneedling and sunless tanner IIRC

Supplements is not cope. Don’t came here saying you’re high IQ because you’re not HIGH IQ saying that vitamins are cope. Mostly people don’t know how to and what is useful and how to make it have the real effect.
Here’s my 2 cents: D3, K2 MK4, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin C and multivitamin.
All of these will have a very good effect on your life, first it starts by giving power to your auto imune system, make you sleep better and give you a clear mind. All of these with a good time will make you look younger, I’m 28 and I look 20 years old. I take vitamins for a year now, and I look so much better than when I left my last job.
also I’ve got a decent lower third due the K2 + D3 and plus chewing. I developed so much masseter than I had to stop chewing to not make my masseter super hypertrophied.
If you know how to dosage and work on supplements you will have very good daily base between energy and good mood sleep.
I don’t remember last time I had a headache, imune issues and shit.
That’s all.

But i want a beard and its growing bro ;-;
Ok
Supplements is not cope. Don’t came here saying you’re high IQ because you’re not HIGH IQ saying that vitamins are cope. Mostly people don’t know how to and what is useful and how to make it have the real effect.
Here’s my 2 cents: D3, K2 MK4, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin C and multivitamin.
All of these will have a very good effect on your life, first it starts by giving power to your auto imune system, make you sleep better and give you a clear mind. All of these with a good time will make you look younger, I’m 28 and I look 20 years old. I take vitamins for a year now, and I look so much better than when I left my last job.
also I’ve got a decent lower third due the K2 + D3 and plus chewing. I developed so much masseter than I had to stop chewing to not make my masseter super hypertrophied.
If you know how to dosage and work on supplements you will have very good daily base between energy and good mood sleep.
I don’t remember last time I had a headache, imune issues and shit.
That’s all.
Yeah they're all v important.
He deleted the video

Last edited:
I read "PQQ energy" as "Poo energy" the first time I glanced at it jfl

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I only use magnesium and omega-3 because of gym

Magnesium:

I had cramps in my legs so doctor told me to use omega-3, no more cramps after leg training and waking up mid night due to cramps

And Omega-3 supplementation can improve muscle strength and function, reduce muscle damage and soreness, and improve the function of the heart and lungs

My grand-granddad was 97 when he died and he never took supps
Chad ngl same my father side of thr family have awesome aging genetics when someone dies at 80 it's considered premature death

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I only use magnesium and omega-3 because of gym

Magnesium:

I had cramps in my legs so doctor told me to use omega-3, no more cramps after leg training and waking up mid night due to cramps

And Omega-3 supplementation can improve muscle strength and function, reduce muscle damage and soreness, and improve the function of the heart and lungs
I take fish oil too

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Chad ngl same my father side of thr family have awesome aging genetics when someone dies at 80 it's considered premature death
This was on mother's side, Idk about father side.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They probably have pretty active FOXO3 genes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They probably have pretty active FOXO3 genes
I hope i inherit that for now i am 25 and i look way younger than 25 like 18/19 especially when i clean shave