Supplements

beniman

beniman

Diamond
What supplements would you guys recommend for somone that is 16?

At the moment i only take the following

Ashwagandha
Creatin
Potasium
Beta caratine (prob just a cope)
D3
Magnesium

Feel like most of these are just copes and is doing nothing except for potasium cuz I have been seeing a bit of change while using it.

Would appricuate any help and please say why I should take it if u have anything that u suggest. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
k2

there are multiple of threads on supplements use the search

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and beniman
What supplements would you guys recommend for somone that is 16?

At the moment i only take the following

Ashwagandha
Creatin
Potasium
Beta caratine (prob just a cope)
D3
Magnesium

Feel like most of these are just copes and is doing nothing except for potasium cuz I have been seeing a bit of change while using it.

Would appricuate any help and please say why I should take it if u have anything that u suggest. :Comfy:
I take a shit ton of prescription drugs

k2

there are multiple of threads on supplements use the search
Cant find any good ones, im pretty retarded:lul: Could u send/tag me in a thread abt it if possible?

Try growth hormones or PEDs
Like sarms or test? Or either. And also 2 broke for hgh and have seen a guy get descended by it so wouldnt use that tbh. But have thought of test/sarms

Just cant seem to find any good dealers for test

Like sarms or test? Or either. And also 2 broke for hgh and have seen a guy get descended by it so wouldnt use that tbh. But have thought of test/sarms
You could try MK + Test, people rarely buy actual growth hormone now days

• +1
Reactions: beniman
You could try MK + Test, people rarely buy actual growth hormone now days
Ye, but will prob have to educate myself more b4 i get into it so I dont catch any bad side effects cuz could prob ruin me if I dont. Specually now that im still growing. Dont wanna turn into subhuman/ogre like

Ye, but will prob have to educate myself more b4 i get into it so I dont catch any bad side effects cuz could prob ruin me if I dont. Specually now that im still growing. Dont wanna turn into subhuman/ogre like
There’s a trillion threads on PEDs on here, good vid from @Clavicular and what he does, take it as an example you don’t have to replicate it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and beniman