suppliments that you guys recommend taking?

D

Deleted member 30344

Iron
for gym suppliments i only use powder but is it worth using pre workou and creatine?

i also take omega 3 to help thicken my eyebrows and grow out my hair a bit longer

I take creatine HCL one 800mg capsule per day, better the creatine mono because it doesn't cause bloating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Krakowski
I take creatine HCL one 800mg capsule per day, better the creatine mono because it doesn't cause bloating.
creatine seems legit ill try it out and see what its like

Creatine and omega-3

creatine seems legit ill try it out and see what its like
I’m currently supplementing:
vitamin D 5000IU/day
vitamin E 400IU/day
vitamin C 1000mg/day > reduced to 500mg/day
letrozole 2.5mg/day
A7ABB04E 1316 46A4 BDE3 417E785FD3A8

I might be killing myself slowly though so I’m going to reduce my intake and only keep the letro consistent

The real hair growth supplements you need are biotin at least 5mg and MSM, but stop the biotin if it causes acne like in some people.

The real hair growth supplements you need are biotin at least 5mg and MSM, but stop the biotin if it causes acne like in some people.
unfortunately i couldnt find biotin supplements where i live but i heard that omega 3 is good enough for hair growth and it has some good skin effects ( i have a bit of acne but im on tretonin )

unfortunately i couldnt find biotin supplements where i live but i heard that omega 3 is good enough for hair growth and it has some good skin effects ( i have a bit of acne but im on tretonin )
The fuk, you live in Timbuktu?

I’m currently supplementing:
vitamin D 5000IU/day
vitamin E 400IU/day
vitamin C 1000mg/day > reduced to 500mg/day
letrozole 2.5mg/day
View attachment 2284101
I might be killing myself slowly though so I’m going to reduce my intake and only keep the letro consistent
what do you use else, thats a quite high total test.

the powder feels like it is raping through my tooth enamel, I need to get the capsules

Vaitamins C,O,P,E.

for gym suppliments i only use powder but is it worth using pre workou and creatine?

i also take omega 3 to help thicken my eyebrows and grow out my hair a bit longer
A very underrated sup I use daily is melatonin, sleep is everything when it comes to gaining muscle and maintaining a sharp look, so especially when you don't sleep 8 hours every night, the sleep quality counts. Melatonin boosts sleep quality and reduces the time u need to fall asleep. I also use Baldrian for the same reasons