Supplments best for height growth

RealUsername

RealUsername

Iron
What supplements should I take to get tall?
I'm 13.
Should I take hgh?
What else?

What supplements should I take to get tall?
I'm 13.
Should I take hgh?
What else?
At 13 don't listen to the retards telling you "hgh aromasin bro" :soy:.

Unless you are very short bets thing you can do is to try slowing down ageing as much as possible, sleep early and alot, don't masturbate ten times a day, also exercise and possibly do a sport but don't overdo it as it could end up being worse, and also don't rot in the house all day go out and let the sun see you.

Make sure your diet consists enough carbs and sugar but not too much(don't listen to morons telling you to never eat sugar) eat fruits and vegetables I won't get into details on why that's important.

As for supplementation these are the ones I recommend:

SAMe (200mg every other day)
Lemon balm extract (before sleep)
Calcium + D3
Milk Thistle extract
Boron

Also make sure you keep your body fat low throughout these years.

And don't overthink it or take anything stupid that could make you age faster resulting with you stop growing earlier.

Last edited:
At 13 don't listen to the retards telling you "hgh aromasin bro" :soy:.

Unless you are very short bets thing you can do is to try slowing down ageing as much as possible, sleep early and alot, don't masturbate ten times a day, also exercise and possibly do a sport but don't overdo it as it could end up being worse, and also don't rot in the house all day go out and let the sun see you.

Make sure your diet consists enough carbs and sugar but not too much(don't listen to morons telling you to never eat sugar) eat fruits and vegetables I won't get into details on why that's important.

As for supplementation these are the ones I recommend:

SAMe (200mg every other day)
Lemon balm extract (before sleep)
Calcium + D3
Milk Thistle extract
Boron

Also make sure you keep your body fat low throughout these years.

And don't overthink it or take anything stupid that could make you age faster resulting with you stop growing earlier.
OK. I'm 5'9 btw.