Support My Blackpilled YouTube Channel!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I made a YouTube channel, brutal black pills, HQ content, etc.
Return the favor (from all of my useful guides) by liking all of my videos and watching all of them. Feel free to subscribe if you wish as well!

Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ?sub_confirmation=1
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WON'T BE AN ACTIVE VIEWER!!!

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @curlyheadjames

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Lihito, StrangerDanger and 15 others
Return the favor (from all of my useful guides) by liking all of my videos and watching all of them. Feel free to subscribe if you wish as well!

Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFLOCD7EFfdG5lUo4znMGQ?sub_confirmation=1

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

If I had editing skills I’d also make my own YT Chanel and speak on it as well willl be easy AF

jfl at curlyheadjames

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 13787, ArdaxHG and 4 others

Subscribed btw, keep up the good work.

You'll do great things

@forevergymcelling thots?

Nicee

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Good thumbnails, but I didn't watch.

• +1
no, I don't think I will :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Plss make a discord

You should make a vid about curlyheadjames and show his homo green texts. Make it like a documentary style vid with sad music talking about how he resorted to being gay after never getting any female attention :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17791
You should make a vid about curlyheadjames and show his homo green texts. Make it like a documentary style vid with sad music talking about how he resorted to being gay after never getting any female attention :lul:
:feelswhat:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and enchanted_elixir
I'll write the script for you but you gotta edit it (y)

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS post face or your ugly

• +1
Subbed looking forward for LOLs boyo.

Are you trying to make good money off of this OP?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Who did you get to edit your YouTube channel, thinking about making one in the future

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
I don’t really like the new gen of Blackpill youtube. it’s over saturated with people who splash water and then sell face ratings while often not knowing anything about facial aesthetics, just trying to make money replicating the Wheat Waffles blueprint. But I expect great things from you. You make good content here so I expect your YT channel to replicate that. The content I have seen so far is much more creative, funny and/or insightful than a lot of new gen BP youtube

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox, enchanted_elixir and JBcollector
I don’t really like the new generation of Blackpill youtube with Wheat Waffles and Tails, and all those new random channels that appear everyday either reposting Tik Tok videos, or saying water things in their videos to then sell face ratings at the end. "Yeah guys so btw did you know looks matter? Anyway here is my Fiverr page $10 for face ratings $20 for full SMV"

Those who talked about facial aesthetics back then like FaceandLMS only did so because they knew what they were talking about somewhat. People who were not invested in the subject had nothing to gain from a BP channel and so naturally did not make one. Nowadays, every day there is new person starting a blackpill channel that sells face ratings while 9 times out of 10 not knowing what they're talking about and having less knowledge than even many greycels here. It’s infuriating to know many people will basically get scammed and given misleading diagnosis from people they trust. The reposting of Tik Tok clips was funny at the beginning but now it’s just redundant, and it makes this stuff more mainstream which I don’t like. See how Tails got 20M views on a clip.
Tails and especially Wheat Waffles created blueprints that are easy to replicate and now blackpill youtube is over saturated with people trying to make money.

not talking about you @enchanted_elixir btw. just ranting. You make very good content here so I expect your YT channel to replicate that. The content I have seen so far is much more creative and insightful than the rest of BP youtube. The video on height already mogs 99% of them
God bless face and lms a true legend I have the pleasure of speaking to him on discord and even getting a rating

• +1
Reactions: Racky
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
Based

• +1