Supposed to do shrooms with my GF tomorrow

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
But I honestly don’t wanna. I’m feeling really stressed about the relationship and just mad and depressed in general. Idk how Ill feel tomorrow but if I say I don’t wanna then she’s gonna get all butthurt and shit bc I had we would do them since like a week and a half ago and she really wants to do them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Truecel14, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Just smoke weed instead

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2581
youre prob gonna have a bad trip srs cuz of your mental state. but you might come out better afterwards

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2581
Don’t do shrooms if your gonna get stressed out

Just go hang out with her if you still want or if your feeling up to it end the relationship before she does.

Just smoke weed instead
Nah, we’ve been talking about doing shrooms again for like a week and she really wants to do them but I honestly just don’t wanna ATM. Idk how Ill feel tomorrow but as of now I don’t wanna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Nah, we’ve been talking about doing shrooms again for like a week and she really wants to do them but I honestly just don’t wanna ATM. Idk how Ill feel tomorrow but as of now I don’t wanna
If she really cares she would understand that due to your stress, the probability of a bad trip increases exponentially. If she still insists, dump her. She doesn't give a fuck about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Be the man and tell her no. Its your body, and your choice what you put in it. Not hers.

If this fails. You resort to violence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, fukmylyf, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio
Yeah you really shouldn't do any form of shrooms when you're stressed, you're almost guaranteed to have a bad trip.
yes comrade
can you just fucking get banned already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
drugs are degenerate

-xPeachyx

You better do shroons with her op, or she’s gonna fuck off and do shroons with Chad. I shouldn’t have to tell you what’s comes next

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 2846