Supraorbital notch bonesmashing seems unrealistic

Ozsaraal

Ozsaraal

Baiting jailbaits
Bonesmashing either side of the supraorbital notch, 'that's the upper eye socket' area is hard and I don't get how people say the have made gains there on the orbitals

First of all the skin and soft tissue there unlike chin and cheekbones is sensitive as fuck and you only end up damaging that and do next to no trauma on the bone

To actually get gains from Bonesmashing you have to hit hard as fuck or it won't do anything, and hitting that upper orbital area with the correct force is near impossible given how sensitive the skin is there

Hitting the eyebrows is less sensitive but you run the risk of ruing the eyebrow follicles

Has anyone had success with growth on the orbitals some call it the browridge, and how did you achieve it given the hurdles

Also I don't necessarily think Bonesmashing is retarded if it works it works and I couldn't give a fuck how weird it is

I hate to revisit this Bonesmashing shit that is not to liked, but I just wanted to cover this unrealistic area of the orbitals

Experiences thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Has anyone here researched or refined some kind of bone smashing apparatus other then a fucking hammer. Tbh bone smashing anywhere near your eyes is pretty fucking dangerous especially since damage to the eye in almost every case is permanent

• +1
Has anyone here researched or refined some kind of bone smashing apparatus other then a fucking hammer. Tbh bone smashing anywhere near your eyes is pretty fucking dangerous especially since damage to the eye in almost every case is permanent
Most people seem to use hammer or rocks lol but I have heard of like a massage gun that gives vibrational pulses that could causes the micro tears in bone, I have actually used a hammer coated in cloth to reduce skin damage but it still has the advantage of blunt trauma effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Most people seem to use hammer or rocks lol but I have heard of like a massage gun that gives vibrational pulses that could causes the micro tears in bone, I have actually used a hammer coated in cloth to reduce skin damage but it still has the advantage of blunt trauma effect
Hammer wrapped in cloth sounds good, I’ve been thinking about using a small rubber mallet since it generates pure blunt force and won’t damage my skin. Idk I feel like we need to research the best spots to hit and ideal force distribution and spots that should be broken for ideal growth

• +1
middle finger knuckle is good imo

• +1
middle finger knuckle is good imo
Yea have you tried hitting the orbital area that I'm talking about though, and knuckles would be good bone on bone so like a force equaliser

Hammer wrapped in cloth sounds good, I’ve been thinking about using a small rubber mallet since it generates pure blunt force and won’t damage my skin. Idk I feel like we need to research the best spots to hit and ideal force distribution and spots that should be broken for ideal growth
A rubber mallet should be good because it has a smooth surface I've found anything with a rough surface even if it is soft causes abrasions cuts but you can get away with harder things smooth surface

• +1
Don't most hammers have a smooth surface anyways?

don't mind this asian dude's retardation but is this the device ur talking about?

But with the upper orbitals it's not so much an issue of hard or soft surface the fat pads above eyes are sensitive and I've found you have to push it across to hit,

reason is because I don't want to damage and shrink those fat pads, but If that won't happen which maybe it won't, and im worrying about nothing may be free to smash away regardless

don't mind this asian dude's retardation but is this the device ur talking about?

Yea same thing as that gook is using but I would guess it would need to be at higher ,powerful, setting,