Supraorbital rim implant is the holy grail of implants

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Rounded downwards tilted orbitals without lateral projection is one of the biggest failos that i see extremely often. Almost all male models and chads have very straight and wide supraorbital bones.
So far i saw 2 implant results, and both of them where really good. One of them really got a "cuck to hunter eye" transformation.
Its a very overlooked topic and almost no surgeon has a focus on this implant. I.o+supra implant + cantho = chad tier eye area.
I wonder if its also possible to get a good result with fillers or if the risks are too big.
We need straightness and width here:
IMG 9317 2

You have downwards tilted eyebrows? Then the reason is very likely your lack of lateral orbital bone support.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 14 um 173227

ClFR8x8eV9YXPtLJQ5BGHA
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 14 um 172149

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, reptiles, weebcel and 7 others
the only solution is implant and I've never seen a pleasant result.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Actually, men have more "rounded" supraorbitals, but I understand what you mean. The overall outline of the orbitals is more angular, but the supercillary in males is more rounded and robust. The problem with implants is that more often than not it won't harmonize with the other components of the orbital structure. Wide faced men with a compact orbital aperture that happen to lack horizontal width in the supras (rare) will benefit from this, but usually features come in packages and if you have a masculine midface there's a high likelihood you'll have masculine orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, agoostis, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Squinching, better lighting, looking up VS looking down. Very, very slight improvement. Not worth giving a Jew 20k USD for.
I doubt that its not possible to get a really good result with 5-10mm of advancement to the orbital bone.
We have almost no before and after pictures or cases to compare. If its possible to get good chin or jaw implant results, why should it not be possible for the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
JoinedMar 11, 2019

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I doubt that its not possible to get a really good result with 5-10mm of advancement to the orbital bone.
We have almost no before and after pictures or cases to compare. If its possible to get good chin or jaw implant results, why should it not be possible for the eyes.
Because you can't achieve distraction osteogenesis on your orbitals as far as I know. His result is shit and frauded.

Nvm you said implants. Yeah you can probably implant something anywhere in the face but as I said good orbitals aren't just wider supras.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Because you can't achieve distraction osteogenesis on your orbitals as far as I know. His result is shit and frauded.
Which result do you mean? The one i posted?

Which result do you mean? The one i posted?
Yes. Also, clear muscle tension I'm the before pic. Was probably slightly raising his eyebrows. Why would he fraud a result? So he doesn't feel like all of that effort and money was wasted.

Rate my orbitals, do I need this implant?

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Can’t do infra with Supra?

I'm getting supras and zygos with Pags, will show implant design later

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: valhalar, AspiringChadlet, FrenchareMedCucks and 2 others
Thankfully decent genetics in this area. I might get jaw/chin and cheekbones/zygos implants tho.

Damn Pagnoni moggs i need both infra and supra implants . hope you can get discount if done both at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Anyone got jaw implant from pagnoni here?

Have y’all seen this result? It’s without infraorbital rim

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Squinching, better lighting, looking up VS looking down. Very, very slight improvement. Not worth giving a Jew 20k USD for.
Whats up with looking up

anyway to increase supra support, but maintain "pretty" more prey-ish eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Rounded downwards tilted orbitals without lateral projection is one of the biggest failos that i see extremely often. Almost all male models and chads have very straight and wide supraorbital bones.
So far i saw 2 implant results, and both of them where really good. One of them really got a "cuck to hunter eye" transformation.
Its a very overlooked topic and almost no surgeon has a focus on this implant. I.o+supra implant + cantho = chad tier eye area.
I wonder if its also possible to get a good result with fillers or if the risks are too big.
We need straightness and width here:
View attachment 1679848

You have downwards tilted eyebrows? Then the reason is very likely your lack of lateral orbital bone support.

View attachment 1679853

View attachment 1679843View attachment 1679854

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.15.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.15.02 AM.png
    913.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.14.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.14.54 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.15.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 1.15.10 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Thankfully decent genetics in this area. I might get jaw/chin and cheekbones/zygos implants tho.
everything can be fixed, BUT the eyearea. I FUCKING HATE MY GENES

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
Supraorbital implants are shit dont know why people would ever get it unless your eyes are fucking bulging, no foid is gonna notice the supraorbital rims😂😂

Supraorbital implants are shit dont know why people would ever get it unless your eyes are fucking bulging, no foid is gonna notice the supraorbital rims😂😂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan and RoyaleWithCheese