• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Styn1312, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
926DAFDA 53C3 4D8A 8552 62E1432494FA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Daniel Plainview, Ineffable and 7 others
brb, turning on Fox news to watch liberal tears. I actually support abortion rights up to about the 5th month, but liberal tears give me a chubby.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Styn1312, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522 and 17 others
You think this is going to stop women from bouncing on chad's cock? They have 0 impulse control when it comes to chad. They turn into ravenous hyenas indoctrinated by their own limbic system.

Now we are going to see an exponential rise in the birth of chadlets and single-mother karens' in burgerland because some decaying, old boomer with 1 foot in the grave thought it was a good idea to go back to the "good ol' days".

Nothing changes for gutter trash like me. Not just because I exist across the pond in hypergamy central (Britbong land), but nothing ever changes for the sexless. If anything, it makes slutty beckies less inclined to hop on the normie cock carousel, and wait it out for a genetically superior CHAD.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ronnie, Styn1312 and 35 others
The birth rate of liberals will increase in red states and states that are 50 50 will become blue

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and Richard_Hungwell
Now we'll see the rise of niglets in America since negresses are the biggest aborters here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Styn1312, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and 1 other person
US Supreme court: run by incels, for incels :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Daniel Plainview, mug and 4 others
And foids will still let Chad hit it raw and nut inside. Nothing has changed except there will be more single mothers tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Styn1312, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 19 others
Their just doing this because a fall in birth rates, mainly white people, all the other races just catching collateral damage.

Seems doubtful. Most abortions are performed on nonwhite women.
White women don't get pregnant as much as nonwhite women.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19530, Heguldus and 2 others
Seems doubtful. Most abortions are performed on nonwhite women.
White women don't get pregnant as much as nonwhite women.
o rly i call bs, white women get abortions at slightly lower rates then black women.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You think this is going to stop women from bouncing on chad's cock? They have 0 impulse control when it comes to chad. They turn into ravenous hyenas indoctrinated by their own limbic system.

Now we are going to see an exponential rise in the birth of chadlets and single-mother karens' in burgerland because some decaying, old boomer with 1 foot in the grave thought it was a good idea to go back to the "good ol' days".

Nothing changes for gutter trash like me. Not just because I exist across the pond in hypergamy central (Britbong land), but nothing ever changes for the sexless. If anything, it makes slutty beckies less inclined to hop on the normie cock carousel, and wait it out for a genetically superior CHAD.
They'll still get abortions at blue cucked states and ignore the ruling just how they ignored Trump's laws during his presidency. Wouldn't surprise me if there's an underground network of abortion clinics that is heavily protected by leftist policewomen and white-knight male cops. I can just see a crazy leftist foid carrying her aborted fetus in front of cameras yelling out about smashing the patriarchy and her "right" to kill another life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Daniel Plainview, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
good, killing unborn babies is disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Lmao and 1 other person
DA0056AC 4628 4365 97A9 4F1F6F26F842

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Heguldus, rand anon and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TsarTsar444, AscendingHero and 6 others
Good, fuck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, Ineffable and 2 others
A victory for all Americans whether they realize it or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AlexAP, Ken and 6 others
Yeah, major win here guys. Now every low-IQ dipshit is going to reproduce and turn American into a demographic resembling that of Brazil. Oh well, at least /pol/ incels can have their one day of celebration and distraction from their shit lives while the average American IQ drops because of this. Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Osteogenesis, Gargamel, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
I don’t follow politics so not sure how this can even happen. Is the court mostly republican despite the current President being a democrat?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369
Yeah, major win here guys. Now every low-IQ dipshit is going to reproduce and turn American into a demographic resembling that of Brazil. Oh well, at least /pol/ incels can have their one day of celebration and distraction from their shit lives while the average American IQ drops because of this. Lmao
Americans did not have abortions 40 years ago and things were way better

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Chintuck22 and 3 others
I don’t follow politics so not sure how this can even happen. Is the court mostly republican despite the current President being a democrat?
The court is not batshit crazy I guess that we can say for sure

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
good, killing unborn babies is disgusting
Yeah. They widen the cervix then pull the legs until they tear. Then the stomach, the hands, and the skull. But the skull is usually too big so they crush it inside the womb with an instrument and then they see yellowish substance pour out and that's how they know it worked.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Gargamel, ojicreechadlite, closedplatecel and 2 others
women : hOt giRL sUmMeR YASSSSSS

supreme court sigma grindset :

Blocked kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Gargamel, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
Oh no, now I can't have casual sex!!! Women really are seething and making it political they can't get railed outside of marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel and 3 others
Bad decision tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chintuck22, AlexAP and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19530, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
@Octillionaire would you take a hit?
FDB963CA 71C0 4521 911C E3BED88E8750

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Cidre enjoyer, Chintuck22 and 2 others
this will only increase the amount of ethnics and genetic deadends in the country

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16110, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 16058
i'm diffuse thinning nw6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, n0rthface, Hades and 1 other person
They'll still get abortions at blue cucked states and ignore the ruling just how they ignored Trump's laws during his presidency. Wouldn't surprise me if there's an underground network of abortion clinics that is heavily protected by leftist policewomen and white-knight male cops. I can just see a crazy leftist foid carrying her aborted fetus in front of cameras yelling out about smashing the patriarchy and her "right" to kill another life.
Technically they’re not ignoring the ruling. The ruling is that abortion shouldn’t be regulated at the federal level, but rather the state level. Most of these leftist idiots don’t realize they can just move to a blue state and they’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Technically they’re not ignoring the ruling. The ruling is that abortion shouldn’t be regulated at the federal level, but rather the state level. Most of these leftist idiots don’t realize they can just move to a blue state and they’ll be fine.
The leftist knows that . But moving is expensive and that want abortion to legal everywhere

The leftist knows that . But moving is expensive and that want abortion to legal everywhere
The majority of the ones I know think that it’s outright banned across the US. They don’t understand how the court works. Besides they wouldn’t even have to move, they would just travel to a state for an abortion if they really wanted to get one.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
And foids will still let Chad hit it raw and nut inside. Nothing has changed except there will be more single mothers tbh.
all that has changed is more single mothers and men paying more taxes for social programs.
i agree 100 percent, gonna be these women fucking low-iq criminals and army of their spwans bringing violence and destruction to the country. Its gonna turn into some third world country in a 30 years.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19530 and cvzvvc
Mixed feelings, mixed feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 16369
this. imagine caring about this shit, doesnt even benefit incels in anyway

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview

Users who are viewing this thread

Back