surgeon bimax issue

chobou

chobou

Iron
i used to wear braces for like 3 years, my ortho jew made me remove 4 premolars before putting them braces on my teeth, which created several problems after i removed my braces last year

1- first my face became flat and ugly as shit because this jew totally forgot that i needed a bimax
2- my occlusion is perfect BUT only if i retract by mandibule so my masseters are in constant tension, basically if i try to close my mouth, my teeth hit each others so i need to retract my mandibule to get a perfect bite
3- my tongue is taking too much space now
4- it caused me TMJ problems, everytime i open my jaw wide i hear some noises ??
5- my nose became crooked due to the lack of support by a recessed maxillary

so i saw two french surgeons, the first one told me that i clearly got not enough space, and totally understood etc... she told me to see my ortho again, she suggested me to get a genioplasty to trick the nerves and remove that tension in my mouth, she sent a mail to my ortho, he never answered but she also totally didn’t want to perform a bimax bc i didn’t have my braces anymore ??? like is it required to have braces to get a bimax ?

i saw a second surgeon, and that oompa loompa ass bitch told me that my bite was perfect, that everything was ok and that MY PROBLEMS were just in my HEAD?????? he said that i should see an orthophonist instead ....

NB : im recessed af, im a former mouth breather etc...

anyway. what you guys think ? what should i do....

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: mewcoper, Gaia262, lutte and 1 other person
extractions wont recess you unless you had head gear

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
make an appointment with psl approved surgeon in belgium, germany, italy or spain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, homo_faber and Deleted member 4430
extractions wont recess you unless you had head gear

Premolar extractions promote facial retraction and gummy smile. And also reduce the space for the tongue.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper, alex569 and 3 others
psl approved
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Premolar extractions promote facial retraction and gummy smile. And also reduce the space for the tongue.
have you any advices i should take ? or any solution for me please

sergio oms for example, he is a real surgeon, maybe he does the surgery on you

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper and chobou
she suggested me to get a genioplasty to trick the nerves and remove that tension in my mouth, she sent a mail to my ortho, he never answered but she also totally didn’t want to perform a bimax bc i didn’t have my braces anymore ??? like is it required to have braces to get a bimax ?

I don't think a genioplasty can really remove tension.

If your bite is ok you can have a custom bimax and then invisalign to correct minor imperfections, should them happen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Gaia262 and chobou

That is a very personal decision and I am actually biased because I am a surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Gaia262 and chobou
I don't think a genioplasty can really remove tension.

If your bite is ok you can have a custom bimax and then invisalign to correct minor imperfections, should them happen.
thank you so much !

fucking doctors

That is a very personal decision and I am actually biased because I am a surgeon.
what do you have 2 say in defense of your colleagues, son

steaming.gif

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I've never seen any valid proof of that theory and the only pictures of recession I've seen included head gear. Tooth extractions alone just cause alveolar resorption and minimal bone loss.

I've never seen any valid proof of that theory and the only pictures of recession I've seen included head gear. Tooth extractions alone just cause alveolar resorption and minimal bone loss.

So you say... ok, I respect your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill

Can facial retraction happen in adults who haven't had any extractions?

This last 8 months it feels like my midface and jaw are receding, my nose also became crooked when it was straight before. Do you know any possible causes of this in a 22 year old, who hasn't changed any lifestyle/sleeping/breathing habits.

Can facial retraction happen in adults who haven't had any extractions?

This last 8 months it feels like my midface and jaw are receding, my nose also became crooked when it was straight before. Do you know any possible causes of this in a 22 year old, who hasn't changed any lifestyle/sleeping/breathing habits.

At 22... and within an 8 months windows... to me it looks like you are your seeing things you haven't seen before (real or not)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
At 22... and within an 8 months windows... to me it looks like you are your seeing things you haven't seen before (real or not)

Can I Pm you pics? In 3/4 View my zygo pop has become nearly flat, and my eye shape has become less PCT at the corners due to drooping from infra orbital recession. IDK if my mouth breathing at night got worse and accelerated recession, or if this is because I took finasteride for 4 weeks. It definitely looks different to me though, so it would be really appreciated if you check as well.