• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, iwillbeflinch, .🇹🇩. and 9 others
do you have a link to the full video?:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deprived, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
so he needs 30mm of forward growth, is that even possible? and his jaw is downward. his jaw looks like the black dude with the jaw that looks like a elevator tap shoe u know what im talking about right? is it that dude?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel, terrorblade and 6 others
so he needs 30mm of forward growth, is that even possible? and his jaw is downward. his jaw looks like the black dude with the jaw that looks like a elevator tap shoe u know what im talking about right? is it that dude?
Maybe 15mm jaw advancement with 15mm genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
mogs me to gandy because he probably has hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Mongrelcel and thecel
we all know that photo

tbh I think he was more laughing at how much work he has to do, he seems pretty chill with his patients
Can he fix that?

Can he fix that?
well sometimes he does all IMDO BSSO and a genio in his patients but that is probably not possible for everyone

I think this patient was moved forward by at least an inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
well sometimes he does all IMDO BSSO and a genio in his patients but that is probably not possible for everyone

I probably need like 3cm of lower advancement and like 7mm of maxilla advancement

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • +1
imagine being performed a surgery and the surgeon starts laughing due to your subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno, .🇹🇩., Patient A and 6 others
imagine being performed a surgery and the surgeon starts laughing due to your subhumanity
Is this type of recession common in mouth breathers

Can someone advise what it would cost in UK and USA to perform the 2 surgeries here?

Talking about moving it forward and the genioplasty?

Also do most insurance schemes cover this kind of work?

• +1
Can someone advise what it would cost in UK and USA to perform the 2 surgeries here?

Talking about moving it forward and the genioplasty?

Also do most insurance schemes cover this kind of work?
Insurance won’t cover it they only do it to Align it

in US and Uk different prices

Did her cheekbones improve? How does someone improve their cheekbones? MLF3?

Fuck you nigga

• +1
probably implants if anything
A person who got jaw surgery with raffani with anterior impaction and posterior downgrafting said his cheekbones became more prominent

A person who got jaw surgery with raffani with anterior impaction and posterior downgrafting said his cheekbones became more prominent
no shit, when you're recessed your lower third is sagging your soft tissue so bimax helps to tighten the soft tissue, theoretically your zygos should be more visible

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172
Implants aren’t good tho
He does custom implants

• +1
Didn’t even think it was the recessed until he drew the line

He does custom implants
Is it possible to decrease gonial angle by like 20 degrees?

I want a horizontal profile with forward growth

no shit, when you're recessed your lower third is sagging your soft tissue so bimax helps to tighten the soft tissue, theoretically your zygos should be more visible
Stop saying no shit, so basically the persons zygos aren’t recessed, it’s the bone that’s recessed causing the cheekbones to look like they aren’t prominent?

He’s talking about movement at the pogonion when logically we should be discussing Lefort 1 advancement. Depending on the surgeon, the prominence of the zygomatic post-surgery can vary.

We have some surgeons who prefer the A point to be a bit setback in relation to the most anterior part of the nasal bone (Raffani) while some prefer the A point to be in line with the most anterior part of the nasal bone (Coceancig). The latter can also create what we refer to as an Anteface.

In the scenario where the surgeon takes a more functional approach and does around 6-10mm's of Lefort 1 advancement the prominence of the zygomatic bone will be negatively impacted. I don't have any decent pictures on hand but made this before and after from a maxillofacial surgeon's IG.

View attachment 1131943

Notice how the malar prominence (Ogee Curve) is negatively impacted. IIRC this was only around 4mm's of Lefort 1 advancement as well. I think you can visualize for yourself how much 10mm's of Lefort 1 advancement would impact the face and leave everything unaffected in the dust.
How do u surgerically create an ogee curve tho

I need 6.5 mm in maxilla and about 10.5 mm in the mandible
iḿ trading maxilla for mandible with invisalign
idk whether to rope or be happy for ascension

No one going to talk about the englongated styloid process?

He’s talking about movement at the pogonion when logically we should be discussing Lefort 1 advancement. Depending on the surgeon, the prominence of the zygomatic post-surgery can vary.

We have some surgeons who prefer the A point to be a bit setback in relation to the most anterior part of the nasal bone (Raffani) while some prefer the A point to be in line with the most anterior part of the nasal bone (Coceancig). The latter can also create what we refer to as an Anteface.

In the scenario where the surgeon takes a more functional approach and does around 6-10mm's of Lefort 1 advancement the prominence of the zygomatic bone will be negatively impacted. I don't have any decent pictures on hand but made this before and after from a maxillofacial surgeon's IG.

View attachment 1131943

Notice how the malar prominence (Ogee Curve) is negatively impacted. IIRC this was only around 4mm's of Lefort 1 advancement as well. I think you can visualize for yourself how much 10mm's of Lefort 1 advancement would impact the face and leave everything unaffected in the dust.
Holy fuck her cheekbones descendet HARD. Do you think I would notice changes to my cheekbones with ccw bimax where my maxilla is moved maybe 1-2mm?

Possibly. Whether those effects are positive or negative it’s hard to tell when we don’t know how your soft tissue will settle.
can I pm you my pictures and scans?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: thecel