Surgeon receptionist said I need someone to pick me up after lipo - how to avoid?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
No way in hell I'm telling anyone I'm getting this done.

I'll get twilight anesthesia and she said something like they'd 'prefer not to send me home alone' even though I'd just take the bus.

Should I just tell them that my mum can't make after the surgery? Any ideas?

Serious

Which lipo you getting bud?
And where?

submental
Sorry I'm low IQ, is that on the belly or one of the small stubborn stores like inner thigh/ upper arms??

Are you getting that one where they just shove a stick in you and then a laser 'melts' the fat? I've heard it is painful for a few dAys, regardless what doc says

uber

• +1
Reactions: CeeJay, Deleted member 6531, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others

I'll get twilight anesthesia and she said something like they'd 'prefer not to send me home alone' even though I'd just take the bus.

Serious

find a .me user who lives near the clinic and ask him to pick you up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, kubo, KrissKross and 4 others
Brutal driver licence pill.

I gotta either tell them before surgery that my lift is not gonna make it (if they are real cunts they'd send me home) or larp afterwards that I got a short notice text from my supposed ride and they're not gonna make it

which is it gonna be boyos

Uber/taxi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, TheAnomaly, Lars and 2 others
Uber/taxi

think they'd expect the taxi driver to actually pick me up in the clinic or could I just tell them "hey haha yeah my taxi is ready" and then leave even though I didn't book one?

They told me the same, when I left they did not check if someone was really out there to pick me up, I could have left with the bus or uber

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
They told me the same, when I left they did not check if someone was really out there to pick me up, I could have left with the bus or uber
when I had surgery with regular anesthesia at a hospital I remember they wanted me to actually get picked up at a waiting room there otherwise they wouldn't let me leave, jfl

if I tell them my lift is waiting outside even though noones there and then they also want me to get picked up right there in the clinic then it's over lol

I know by law they can't keep me there but it's still a shitty awkward situation and I'll need follow up appointments

I'm not sure what to do

when I had surgery with regular anesthesia at a hospital I remember they wanted me to actually get picked up at a waiting room there otherwise they wouldn't let me leave, jfl

if I tell them my lift is waiting outside even though noones there and then they also want me to get picked up right there in the clinic then it's over lol

I know by law they can't keep me there but it's still a shitty awkward situation and I'll need follow up appointments

I'm not sure what to do
try finding some one here or ask a random dude that u pay

liposuction is pointless imo but you could order a taxi and say you're in a hurry

liposuction is pointless imo but you could order a taxi and say you're in a hurry

try finding some one here or ask a random dude that u pay
no fuck that

worst case scenario is I'm gonna actually get a taxi, but the clinic is in a different city and he'd just drop me off at the train station even though I could walk there in 15 min

this is so retarded

Book a taxi low IQcel.

They can't force you to stay, it's a hospital not a prison. If they ask before the surgery say someone is coming to pick you up. When you are discharged book an Uber and go where you like. Did this after my gyno surgery and there were no issues.

EDIT: Also OP, I'm considering submental lipo myself so a thread on this with before and afters would be much appreciated :D Tried Aqualyx but it did nothing for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Serious

Well I was in the exact situation when I had my HD liposuction, I asked my neighbour to take me there and back and just said it was surgery.

Also they usually know a taxi driver that they nominate as someone who is responsible to take you.

Why u think this? Have u tried and were unhappy with the results?

whats wrong with ur parents picking u up

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 4797
@DatGuyYouLike legit hearing his speech would make me wanna go er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Sorry I'm low IQ, is that on the belly or one of the small stubborn stores like inner thigh/ upper arms??

Are you getting that one where they just shove a stick in you and then a laser 'melts' the fat? I've heard it is painful for a few dAys, regardless what doc says
Why don't you just open a new tab and google "submental", you complete subhuman mouth breather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back