Surgeries and filler at 16?

D

Deleted member 64865

Silver
is it even possible to get surgeries or filler at 16 or do I have to cope with softmaxxing until I’m old enough

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Red Fox
i am probably getting genioplasty at 17 so ask the doc

you guys are literally kids and not even fully developed thinking about getting surgery.

Go play outside and hangout with your friends.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sillygoober, Deleted member 51465 and mirrormogger
i need to ascend fast
nigga half of us teens are prob coping and forgetting about this website in a year or two but who knows,it’s good to know about surgeries and shit if we do need them in the fiture

nigga half of us teens are prob coping and forgetting about this website in a year or two but who knows,it’s good to know about surgeries and shit if we do need them in the fiture
ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Sorry for being mean bhai😢
But like wait until ur bones have fully developed before considering implants and stuff
Like 21-22 would be a good age tbh
thank u nick,I see niggas get surgery all the time at 18

nigga I need to put down the fork before I think about this shit jfl,but I got flax maxilla and reccesed chin brootal
my chin in recessed too, hard asf. :feelswah:

I hope you ascend bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me and Deleted member 64865
Maybe like fillers and such
But Implants can fuck up ur nerves (like what happened to @chip) and they also cost a lot
nah not implants just bimax and genio and shit,I think it’s for health tho not aesthetics,I do see people getting rhino and possibly eye surgeries around the 16-18 age

ITS NOT A PHASE MOM

• JFL
Reactions: Sillygoober
Need to be 18. Maybe 17 for the most severe jaw surgery cases with parents permission and accompanying you. Facial implants 18 unless there is a traumatic defect.