Surgeries are the Best Investment you can make--better than buying stocks, bitcoin, ethereum etc

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
The more surgeries you get, the more likely you are to get promoted at your job, you will get promoted quicker, you will be more successful at job interviews, you will have people ggive you little favors here and there that provide labor and services worth thousands of dollars in the long run.

It's in your financial interest to go into debt to get surgeries such as
  • Double jaw surgery
  • Custom malar-infraorbital implants with saddle
  • Submental liposuction
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Almond eye surgery
  • Jaw implants
  • Sliding genioplasty
Think of it as an INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE. The surgeries will pay for themselves, and more.

Best regards,

defezman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, thecel, 5.5psl and 14 others
Yes, put all of your faith into surgeries. Spend every last cent, go into debt if needed. Save money for surgeries like your life depends on it, because it actually does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, thecel, 5.5psl and 7 others
Dnr a big ass property is the best investment. Also mogger kids with the right woman if you can find one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, the BULL and Deleted member 23359
Dnr a big ass property is the best investment. Also mogger kids with the right woman if you can find one
gonna have to block you for 3 hours for that post

suggest you reconsider

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, fingoliansubhuman and Deleted member 29167
@Gaia262 spent more 100k in surgeries and is still incel

don't listen to op advice, invest your money so you can get rich

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Danish_Retard
Threads like this I think solidify me as one of the highest IQ users on the forum, and definitely miles above the likes of iasackro, objbslayer, mvp, delonlover1999, exterminator

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and the BULL

Really?

shut the fuck up brokie

source: 0 surgeries under his belt

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman
Threads like this I think solidify me as one of the highest IQ users on the forum, and definitely miles above the likes of iasackro, objbslayer, mvp, delonlover1999, vanillaicecream, exterminator
I "think" there's been a misunderstanding. My previous post itt constains no sarcasm or satire and reflects nothing but an indisputable cosmical truth that is not bound by Neil degrasses Tyson's heat death of the universe theory. I hereby request that you take this into consideration and remove my name from the aforementioned list, as I am one of the supposedly intellectually inferior individuals.

-v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I "think" there's been a misunderstanding. My previous post itt constains no sarcasm or satire and reflects nothing but an indisputable cosmical truth that is not bound by Neil degrasses Tyson's heat death of the universe theory. I hereby request that you take this into consideration and remove my name from the aforementioned list, as I am one of the supposedly intellectually inferior individuals.

-v
Alright mec, removed

c pas vrai

uh, no you're not

Too many surgries will make you look like james. Surgeries should only be done to fix major falios such as recessed chin or really bad nose.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
if you're a mogger for real you can't get hired especially in good firms
to work in goldman sachs you need to be a well styled well groomed MTN - low end HTN TO THE MAX

• +1
Too many surgries will make you look like james. Surgeries should only be done to fix major falios such as recessed chin or really bad nose.
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18582
if you're a mogger for real you can't get hired especially in good firms
to work in goldman sachs you need to be a well styled well groomed MTN - low end HTN TO THE MAX
Why is this

Avoid mog battles with ceo?

im saving up for a rhinoplasty to remove the bump from my oterhwise really beautiful nose

Why is this
Because people wouldn't be able to focus with a real mogger, girls would be all over him, the atmosphere would be dense. It's something you cannot control

• +1
im saving up for a rhinoplasty to remove the bump from my oterhwise really beautiful nose
We're all in support of you bro. Save that money it will be a great investment. Rhinoplasty is one of the few surgeries that ascend someone 1+ psl point if done right. We can't wait to see your results bro. I can't wait to see how high PSL you're gonna look. Your face is going to be so fucking sexy and handsome.

The more surgeries you get, the more likely you are to get promoted at your job, you will get promoted quicker, you will be more successful at job interviews, you will have people ggive you little favors here and there that provide labor and services worth thousands of dollars in the long run.

• Double jaw surgery
  • Submental liposuction
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Almond eye surgery
  • Jaw implants
  • Sliding genioplasty
Think of it as an INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE. The surgeries will pay for themselves, and more.

Best regards,

defezman
You also seem more persuasive too, so marketing and sales are much easier for you even though you're shit st it jfl.

Looks are king

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend and Deleted member 18582
The right surgeries of course. The ones you actually need and not the ones you get because of bdd that solves pointless flaws and ends up getting botched or looking weird

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• Double jaw surgery
  • Submental liposuction
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Almond eye surgery
  • Jaw implants
  • Sliding genioplasty

Best regards,

defezman
or you could just mew

27511.jpg

Acting like surgeries are 0 and 1, black and white… Just no. It’s too complex and %90 it’s not going to ascend due to shit base

Yeah man makes me sick to my stomach how complicated this process is

Show me one sub 5 male becoming attractive to women, not saying it's impossible it's been done before just it requires multiple surgeries, or the right base/Pheno

Gaia is 5'6 and Indian man

• Woah
Reactions: thecel