Hairline lowering
Canthoplasty
Paranasal implants
Jaw angle and chin implants
Chin wing
Blepharoplasty
Lip lifts
Lip widenings
Cheek implants (most bogged looks comes from cheek implants filler. they can look good in oldcels with zero ogee curve but look what happened to zac efron: the nasolabial folds creator)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and RoyaleWithCheese
Not including craniofacial and bodily surgeries since i dont believe them to be realistic to achieve to barely anyone here, but yeah if ur below 5'5 LL would be a good idea

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262
I need cheek implants though, like I'm literally recessed and have underdeveloped bone cheeks and the paranasal area. Should I go for custom ones or since I'm legit recessed would stock ones work just as well? Don't think I can get botched if there is nothing to botch....

I need cheek implants though, like I'm literally recessed and have underdeveloped bone cheeks and the paranasal area. Should I go for custom ones or since I'm legit recessed would stock ones work just as well? Don't think I can get botched if there is nothing to botch....

I don't think stock implants are ever a good idea to be honest. if it doesn't fit your bone there's always a risk of implant show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and LebenistneHure
Hair transplant
Sliding genioplasty
Bimax
Otoplasty
Jaw angle implant
Chin wing
Rhinoplasty
chin implant
Paranasal implants
malar implants
Canthoplasty
Blepharoplasty
Lip lifts
Lip widenings

hairline lowering is a meme for men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 2729, CyprusGD and 2 others
Hair transplant
Sliding genioplasty
Bimax
Otoplasty
Jaw angle implant
Chin wing
Rhinoplasty
chin implant
Paranasal implants
malar implants
Canthoplasty
Blepharoplasty
Lip lifts
Lip widenings

Low hairlines aren't a good thing?

Hair transplant
Sliding genioplasty
Bimax
Otoplasty
Jaw angle implant
Chin wing
Rhinoplasty
chin implant
Paranasal implants
malar implants
Canthoplasty
Blepharoplasty
Lip lifts
Lip widenings

Hairline lowering in combination with hair transplant is optimal for men w norwood 0 but has a naturally bad hairline

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 18776
Hairline lowering in combination with hair transplant is optimal for men w norwood 0 but has a naturally bad hairline
not common for white men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and fruitgunpop
Geniomaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Good Zygos can make a face. Bad Zygo implants can botch even the best looking face. Get custom infra/cheek implants and make sure the design matches the harmony of your face. Most botched cheek and custom implants are because people went to large... rather then just trying to harmonize with their own face. We know you're paying 20k for a piece of silicon, and want your moneys worth, but most people over look that small millimeters can make or break a face and just go big. Then this is where the real issue starts, now you have stretched your skin and it will sag upon removal unless replaced with another custom implant that can hold the stretched skin.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and zeek
All I need sliding genio, gyno surgery and LL.

lf2-3 is most legit surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, copefuel, CursedOne and 2 others
seeing cantho so low makes me scared

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
seeing cantho so low makes me scared
cantho might looksmin u, normally surgeons want to raise ur eyelids and give u eyelid exposure since they arent blackpilled and think "muh eyelids bad cause of aging"

cantho might looksmin u, normally surgeons want to raise ur eyelids and give u eyelid exposure since they arent blackpilled and think "muh eyelids bad cause of aging"
I thought cantho is supposed to widen the palpebral fissure and minimizes upper eyelid show because of the more positive tilt?

• WTF
Where would infraorbital implants be here?

I need trimax only. And fillers

• +1
Where would infraorbital implants be here?
Almost impossible to get botched. Underwhelming results are possible tho. And it’s not for trucels it can help most people, most people have shitty under eye support.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 17920
Almost impossible to get botched. Underwhelming results are possible tho. And it’s not for trucels it can help most people, most people have shitty under eye support.
its rarely botched but 95% of results have absolutely 0 impact on SMV, in my opnion

its rarely botched but 95% of results have absolutely 0 impact on SMV, in my opnion
Depends it’s pretty good if it’s custom with saddle and I don’t believe it doesn’t affect smv. The worst case scenario you won’t have eyebags and dark circles pretty good imho and you can always go revise it

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 17920
Rather underwhelming than botch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and cutecel
well i mean rhinoplasty is the most botched procedure

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Oberyn
Getting bimax with upturned nose can turn out bad? cause too much upturn?