Surgeries in 2022

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
My looksmax journey recently experienced a significant boost because I now have definite plans and offers from top tier surgeons for the following procedures:

6mm SARPE, 10mm BSSO, 5mm Lefort 1, Genioplasty for +4mm vertical chin height, wisdom teeth removal and jaw angle implants.

The definite plan is as follows: Summer 2022 I'll get SARPE, braces and wisdom teeth removed.

Then in February 2023 I'll get Bimax with genio, and in summer 2023 jaw angle implants + teeth bleaching.

I can't wait to finally look like an actual human being. Life's gonna be great buddyboyos :feelsokman:

Edit: When I'm done with all this, I'll make a complete thread with every x ray taken since 2009 and every procedure that I've had.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, incel194012940, Edgar and 21 others
godspeed

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and thatrussianguy
What about MSDO?

why do you need sarpe? your palate is so narrower than jaw?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My looksmax journey recently experienced a significant boost because I now have definite plans and offers from top tier surgeons for the following procedures:

6mm SARPE, 10mm BSSO, 5mm Lefort 1, Genioplasty for +4mm vertical chin height, wisdom teeth removal and jaw angle implants.

The definite plan is as follows: Summer 2022 I'll get SARPE, braces and wisdom teeth removed.

Then in February 2023 I'll get Bimax with genio, and in summer 2023 jaw angle implants + teeth bleaching.

I can't wait to finally look like an actual human being. Life's gonna be great buddyboyos :feelsokman:

Edit: When I'm done with all this, I'll make a complete thread with every x ray taken since 2009 and every procedure that I've had.
Op in 6 months

A772FBC7 3455 422C A2AC 595A1F51F2E0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, CristianT, Deleted member and 5 others
good luck bro, did you have to ask the surgeons for SARPE before trimax or did they suggest it? after the trimax you might be happy with your looks and not want jaw angle implants, its probably most risky thing on your list.

I thought you could get palate expansion during lefort I , why SARPE ?

I thought you could get palate expansion during lefort I , why SARPE ?
2 piece lefort 1 is only save for up to 4mm, anything beyond that carries excessive risk of relapse which would result in a terrible shit show. And I need 6mm at least. My palate is hyper narrow. Here's a pic

Screenshot 20220203 004902 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, .👽., PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person

What you had done so far?

After Gaia and reptiles ur the user I want to see ascend the most. Good luck man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
You took the implant pill it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Acromegaly_Chad
2 piece lefort 1 is only save for up to 4mm, anything beyond that carries excessive risk of relapse which would result in a terrible shit show. And I need 6mm at least. My palate is hyper narrow. Here's a pic
can you explain how relapse works, aren't your jaws literally screwed down after surgery?

do you have discord

View attachment 1523022
You'd need MSDO for the lower palate too

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yep we're actually planning that too. The state of my jaws is simply fucked up beyond belief.
Well I actually envy you for that

I have perfect occlusion and a lot of minor flaws so maxfacs continously turn me down ( i will not be a result they can advertise with a before after photo because I do not have ONE MAJOR FIXABLE failo.)

One maxfac critiqued me for being in the norm and wanting to get into the supranorm ( which is obviously much harder than bringing deformed people into the norm).

I'm psl 3.5 too so i am literally the textbook normiecel.

Well I actually envy you for that

I have perfect occlusion and a lot of minor flaws so maxfacs continously turn me down ( i will not be a result they can advertise with a before after photo because I do not have ONE MAJOR FIXABLE failo.)

One maxfac critiqued me for being in the norm and wanting to get into the supranorm ( which is obviously much harder than bringing deformed people into the norm).

I'm psl 3.5 too so i am literally the textbook normiecel.
Trust me you don't want to envy me for that. Surgery is not funny at all my Chin Win recovery was brutal man I'll tell you that.
I'd give so much just to be a 3.5 PSL normie. To have had a normal youth. Not having been bullied and ridiculed, taken advantage of and brutslly exploited by so called friends. I'm emotionally crippled for the rest of my life.

Yes I will eventually have a wide palate, bimax for advancements, jaw angle implants and even veneers on top of that, but there is no surgery for your brain.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Chadethnic101, incel194012940 and 4 others
I just think that 4 mm of vertical augmentation for the chin is a LOT. I've already seen your lower third and it doesn't seem you need that much change. Anyways, good luck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
you had an old post about fat grafting. why don’t you want them anymore?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
you had an old post about fat grafting. why don’t you want them anymore?
I still want. It's just not a priority currently. My under eye area is fucked up beyond belief.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

What's your current age?