Surgeries Should Be Free for Ugly Men

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Staff Member - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I want the Jews to make this shit free or way cheaper. All ugly men should ascend to better looking for better life’s.

It should be easy as like going to the dentist.

1. You have no control over your genes and face or height
2. Ugly = bad life automatically

All men deserve this. And it should be the normalized.

If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being a average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, A23ghskung, EzikoIsHere and 17 others
Ngl surgery can't ascend most people enough to the extent of not being considered subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, NONE, mathis and 6 others
Most of the time, if you really need surgery to look human. It's already beyond over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, mathis, got.daim and 5 others
Most of the time, if you really need surgery to look human. It's already beyond over
Most men are ugly or average, and average is ugly

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Kaz, whitegymcel88 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, zura, Kaz and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitegymcel88, boss8055, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Average dudes will be rated a 2 or 3
Average is shit in 2024

Average height? Rope.

Average face? Rope.

Average income? Rope.

Clown world

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, user123456, RealFunkyFlamingo and 5 others
Aight

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Wasteful ROI to give people with bad bases surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: NONE
why would you want that? that just means they have a higher chance to pass on their shit genes, it would LITERALLY be contributing to polluting the gene pool, something that i would think you would be against based off your profile picture

• +1
Reactions: NONE and got.daim
90% Warning for Wrong Section buddy :ogre:

Jokes aside, agreed, if stupid roasties can get nose jobs and breast implants on the NHS due to “low self esteem” (JFL) then guys should be able to get a genio, at the very least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NONE, zura, lwlaiet060920 and 6 others
Yet they finance trannies to mutilate their cock

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, lwlaiet060920, mvp2v1 and 1 other person

Jokes aside, agreed, if stupid roasties can get nose jobs and breast implants on the NHS due to “low self esteem” (JFL) then guys should be able to get a genio, at the very least
Jew on jew violence :forcedsmile:

Yeah, rhinoplasty, hairtransplant and genio should be the "basic" and the hardmaxxed ones should be like removing your wisdom teeth

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172, whitegymcel88 and coisbhai

yea disgusting non sentient retards i hope simps will stop giving subhuman /average women stacies attention one day so finally they can go back to real world

• +1
Reactions: zura, yen, coisbhai and 1 other person

Men before getting LL: lol hahah short!! I only date guys who are 6 feet at least lololz

Men after getting LL: omfg.. that was literally the most unnecessary surgery ever. Being a short king is amazing. Pls don't get this dangerous unnecessary surgery men omg incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, LowTierVitoBss, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
if stupid roasties can get nose jobs and breast implants on the NHS due to “low self esteem” (JFL)
No fucking way that's real, guess it's time for me to breakdown into a temper tangrum and hope that i get ascended, or get locked up in a mental asylum.

that works:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: zura and coisbhai
Men before getting LL: lol hahah short!! I only date guys who are 6 feet at least lololz

Men after getting LL: omfg.. that was literally the most unnecessary surgery ever. Being a short king is amazing. Pls don't get this dangerous unnecessary surgery men omg incels
foids brain in a nutshell complete lack of logic and integrity, they just spit out what they are feeling to say

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
foids brain in a nutshell complete lack of logic and integrity, they just spit out what they are feeling to say
They're allowed to get BBL and breast implants but they mock our heights and then suddenly empathize with us after we break our legs for 3" to live a normal life

• +1
Reactions: zura, lwlaiet060920, yen and 2 others
I want the Jews to make this shit free or way cheaper. All ugly men should ascend to better looking for better life’s.

Bruh do you know how hard it is to peform some surgeries?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, whitegymcel88 and coisbhai
why would you want that? that just means they have a higher chance to pass on their shit genes, it would LITERALLY be contributing to polluting the gene pool, something that i would think you would be against based off your profile picture
If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being a average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88

It's the Jews fault that some end up subhuman it's all the Jews there behind it

Europathelastbattle.net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY ITS GONNA CHANGE YOUR LIFE YOU ARE GONNA REALISE HOW EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS A LIE

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and NumbThePain
If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being an average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept
the good looking women should be left to the good looking men so that good looking genes are passed on, imagine lima having kids with a genetically 5’4 man that had LL to become 6’0, completely recessed face but bimax and lefort , balding but hairline transplant, t50 but stroma, birdcel nose but rhino, that would be such a waste of top tier genes just to create at most mtn kids

If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being a average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept.
I agree, surgery should be free @Bzz

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

if every sub8 got surgery this would just become a new average, women would still want above average men, inceldom rates wouldn't change at all

inceldom is adressed either individually (you making money to get surgeries) or through making society more "trad" or cutting foid privalage

Increased competition :fuk:

The nhs is the biggest joke, doesn’t even work properly.
free breast implants if youre sad but if youre dying enjoy waiting months for the proper care

"The maximum waiting time for non-urgent, consultant-led treatments is 18 weeks” 4 months for an appointment, then probably another month until you can get the proper treatment

“If you’re referred for an urgent cancer check, cancer should be confirmed or ruled out within 28 days of the referral” a month to know if you have cancer or not

"they should offer another binding date within 28 days or fund your treatment at a date and hospital of your choice.” can make you wait another 30 days for basically no reason

"If your operation is cancelled before the day of admission, the hospital or service is not obliged to provide an alternative option within 28 days.” could wait 30 days and still not get treatment with no promise of any in the future

and I guarantee they will always take the longest they can

Last edited:

If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being an average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept.
Honestly if surgeons become paid by taxes and governments they get less money, meaning their services aren’t as valuable. Good idea, but there’s a reason why we pay a premium for surgery, because being ugly is a curse, but being botched with no affordable cure might just be worse.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

If the male becomes better looking, that means he could maybe date a good looking foid to pass on his genes. Being an average dude should be thrown out of the window. The human male should go through evolution in 100 years or so. The world needs a new concept.
Leg lengthening surgery for heightcels too.

You’re not wrong. Being ugly just as bad as, if not worse of an affliction than cancer, diabetes, and physical disabilities. Your tax dollars and health insurance premiums are paying for overweight smokers to get chemotherapy, meanwhile you’re spending years wagecucking to afford a genio to have a chance at living a normal life. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and NumbThePain
mewing and bonesmashing are free :lul: