Surgeries to get o'pry's eye area? Serious replies only

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing

For reference, I already have a strong browridge, downturned medial canthus, pct, hazel eyes, thick dark low set eyebrows and a long pfl with a 0.47 esr, hooded eyes with one eye width spacing
My problems include scleral show and eyebags
I was thinking of an orbital decompression since im not comfortable with implants (if it even gets approved otherwise ill just go with implants jfl) and a lower eyelid retraction or a belpharoplasty?
Anything else that I should think about?
Please inform me about any other surgery that can be done, some good surgeon recommendations and an approximate cost

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Hernan
Forgot to mention I also have an almost similar preorbital contour, but positively tilted eyebrows

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Send eye area

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 51465
This but with hooded eyes and long eyelashes and dark eyebrows
@Angutoid

• +1
out of all eyes why oprys?

• +1
View attachment 2747528 This but with hooded eyes and long eyelashes and dark eyebrows
@Angutoid
if ur undereyes look like in this pic then u need infraorbitals with a saddle. why do you want orbital decompression btw? its a pretty shitty surgery and infras mog it in almost every way

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow
you'll go from invisible to invisible :) aspie

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
if ur undereyes look like in this pic then u need infraorbitals with a saddle. why do you want orbital decompression btw? its a pretty shitty surgery and infras mog it in almost every way
I have better undereyes but more scleral show and a higher pfl
I think I have medium set eyes due to the hoodedness and forward grown browridge

I just thought that orbital decompression would put my eyes more inside rather than build around my nose and cheekbones

I think this describes my eye area better
Scleral show of the first pic and while my eyes are relaxed like in the second pic
Similar undereyes

I thought orbital decompression since it looks like this from the side instead of that feline deep set eye look of barrett

Last edited:
  • +1
Will a orbital decompression reduce my ipd?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
View attachment 2747546View attachment 2747547 I think this describes my eye area better
Scleral show of the first pic and while my eyes are relaxed like in the second pic
Similar undereyes

View attachment 2747564 I thought orbital decompression since it looks like this from the side instead of that feline deep set eye look of barrett

View attachment 2747568
barett has this look because of his insanely projected infraorbitals, hes one of the few people who actually have postive orbital vector

• +1
barett has this look because of his insanely projected infraorbitals, hes one of the few people who actually have postive orbital vector
So the infraorbital implants wont look uncanny?

i didnt see your actual face, but probably not really why should they?
Even if I have the eye setting of gandy?
If so then ig that's what ill get

View attachment 2747457

orbital decompression since im not comfortable with implants
You're comfortable with the idea of permanently sawing bone out of your eye with high risk of uncanniness but not comfortable with a miniscule, minimally invasive and reversible bony implant.

???

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 4nndre4, Deleted member 51465 and Feliezzx
You're comfortable with the idea of permanently sawing bone out of your eye with high risk of uncanniness but not comfortable with a miniscule, minimally invasive and reversible bony implant.

???
I didn't know they did that...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
Op you sound clueless, do more research before you get botched.

You’re the worst candidate for psurgery since you understand 0 about faces.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Feliezzx
Better genetics, otherwise you'll look like an uncanny fuck

Yeah I am clueless
Im thinking I should mail giant for the implant
Idk about the lower eyelid retraction though

im not kidding. do u have a crypto wallet?

• Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx

I think the best option for op is to talk about it with surgeon, otherwise analysing everything by himself is just going end up uncanny.

• +1
fuck opry he looks like a gay alien

fuck opry he looks like a gay alien
I'd rather look like an alien too
Did you ever see his instagram comments before the tiktokcels took over?

Any Chinese doctor who’s willing to do new-groundbreaking genetic engineering.

View attachment 2747528 This but with hooded eyes and long eyelashes and dark eyebrows
@Angutoid
It’s not gonna happen bro. Like you’re gonna need cope implants like Supra and infraorbitals and the cope bs obo which most normies don’t need. My advice to most ppl is always less is better aka do minor stuff in multiple areas which together add up to to a decent change. #itsonlybegun never over.
“Ascension is inevitable” - Crisick

It’s not gonna happen bro. Like you’re gonna need cope implants like Supra and infraorbitals and the cope bs obo which most normies don’t need. My advice to most ppl is always less is better aka do minor stuff in multiple areas which together add up to to a decent change. #itsonlybegun never over.
“Ascension is inevitable” - Crisick
Yeah no I don't need any implants our eye areas are the same except for his straight upper eyelid and my <1 mm of scleral show
I wouldnt even dream of it if it wasn't just one small procedure away

Yeah no I don't need any implants our eye areas are the same except for his straight upper eyelid and my <1 mm of scleral show
I wouldnt even dream of it if it wasn't just one small procedure away
Dude it isn’t a small procedure away your eyes are pretty big for your skull. Maybe would meet canthoplasty as well. If you’re normie look into more jaw surgeries. Touching the maxillla can make you look uncanny too. I’ve seen giants results and looked into his clients. If you have an eye for it something will just seem off from the natural look.

Why would I get jaw surgery if I don't even need it?

That's the point with that striking eye area, im pretty sure just a bit of fat grafting should be enough I already have really good eyes
I mean off as in uncanny from your base because it’s too far off from your ‘you’

• Hmm...
View attachment 2747457
For reference, I already have a strong browridge, downturned medial canthus, pct, hazel eyes, thick dark low set eyebrows and a long pfl with a 0.47 esr, hooded eyes with one eye width spacing
My problems include scleral show and eyebags
I was thinking of an orbital decompression since im not comfortable with implants (if it even gets approved otherwise ill just go with implants jfl) and a lower eyelid retraction or a belpharoplasty?
Anything else that I should think about?
Please inform me about any other surgery that can be done, some good surgeon recommendations and an approximate cost
Genetics

Supraorbital and infraorbital implants. Both saddled.

3311501 orbitshape

Dont cope with soft tissues modifications. Its all about bones.

• +1