Surgery advice. Help this shit breathing and recessed monkey out.

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Looking for jaw surgery advice.
I have shit breathing and sleep apnea and my profile makes me want to vomit. also my jiu jitsu and mma suffers from this because I cant breathe.

I literally cant imagine getting married and having the camera film my profile.

slav skull.
6, 2 height
26 years old

Looking for answers that might add on to my theory of me needing bimax and counter clock rotation.
I have enough money for anything you guys throw at me. I just need advice on what to get. id rather not get any implants.

Currently wearing an mse for a year. slowly expanding my palate.. (I really wanted to fix my breathing)

Incels, neets, degenerates and chads that have way too much knowledge of this. please unite and help me solve this issue.

here are pictures that I found in my gallery.

Attachments

• VID_54940909_162309_339.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • 20210715_233027.jpg
    20210715_233027.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1382202711.jpg
    Snapchat-1382202711.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Yeah you have to surgerymaxx to ever be able to look good. Chin implant I guess

Looking for jaw surgery advice.
I have shit breathing and sleep apnea and my profile makes me want to vomit. also my jiu jitsu and mma suffers from this because I cant breathe.

I literally cant imagine getting married and having the camera film my profile.

slav skull.
6, 2 height
26 years old

Looking for answers that might add on to my theory of me needing bimax and counter clock rotation.
I have enough money for anything you guys throw at me. I just need advice on what to get. id rather not get any implants.

Currently wearing an mse for a year. slowly expanding my palate.. (I really wanted to fix my breathing)

Incels, neets, degenerates and chads that have way too much knowledge of this. please unite and help me solve this issue.

here are pictures that I found in my gallery.
How long you’ve been using the MSE? Any improvements in breathing?

How long you’ve been using the MSE? Any improvements in breathing?
I have been using it for a year now. I had an extremely narrow palate from an incompetent orthodontist that put braces on me. It definitely helped my breathing and my cheeks. this is my 3rd one... thats how narrow my palate was

I have been using it for a year now. I had an extremely narrow palate from an incompetent orthodontist that put braces on me. It definitely helped my breathing and my cheeks. this is my 3rd one... thats how narrow my palate was
Did he remove teeth to put the braces

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Did he remove teeth to put the braces
No he didnt remove any teeth and didnt have any braces..Planning to get botom braces to match the bite. thats after double jaw surgery.

Based on the headline of the thread I expected a black guy tbh...

Recessed skull

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I also have sleep apnea and will do my bimax + genio next week. I have wraparound jaw and paranasal implants on my face, and they will have to be be removed during the surgery. I regret getting them in the first place honesty.

I also have sleep apnea and will do my bimax + genio next week. I have wraparound jaw and paranasal implants on my face, and they will have to be be removed during the surgery. I regret getting them in the first place honesty.
Yeah I dont want any implants, just want to breath better. The aesthetic improvment is also nice too