Surgery advice

D

Deleted member 24587

Iron
Do i need to undergo bsso+lefort 1 at same time or can i do both of them seperately?

And do doctors themselves handle the naunces of ccw and cw rotation or i have to manually ask them

300k to look human

I would do them at the same time tbh.

And do doctors themselves handle the naunces of ccw and cw rotation or i have to manually ask them
Depends on surgeon and if they know what they are doing but most should be able to tell you the amount of rotation etc and should allow you to have a say on it as well.

I would do them at the same time tbh.

Depends on surgeon and if they know what they are doing but most should be able to tell you the amount of rotation etc and should allow you to have a say on it as well.
Well i have a iq of snail and dumb as fuck ,so it will be better the surgeons themselves handle the naunces of ccw and cw rotation since they are the experts....

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Well i have a iq of snail and dumb as fuck ,so it will be better the surgeons themselves handle the naunces of ccw and cw rotation since they are the experts....
Just dont go to some chop shop in india, make sure you go to a well respected surgeon with a large amount of cases who publicly displays there "transformations" and you should be fine.