SURGERY AND NEUROTRANSMITTERS

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
Craving sex is about psychological and chemical implications in your brain, not the act itself in the purest form. It's just a catalisator for said responses

When you crave sex, you crave it for the deepest sense of your ego (you can call it freudian super ego) the guy you grow up looking in mirror at every single day, the guy you lived through your most character defining moments etc.

For this reason "the act of looksmaxxing" should be trying to become the best version of yourself and not become a different person

Lots of ppl here have trauma related to looks that they cant process so they try to escape by striving to become, essentially, different person looks wise.

The problem is even if you manage to do so, you're facing life long depression and unfulfilled sex cuz you'll always be looking to satisfy ur deepest sense of ego, which at this point you can't as you've essentially.. given up on it. Sometimes you can't even go back

Let's say If your starting base is 3.5 PSL, your AUTHENTICALLY looksmaxxed 4.5 psl self will lead a happier life than a "bogdanoffmaxxed" 5.5 psl version. Even if al the surgeries actually look natural and and even with increased female attention you'll feel lonelier and more isolated.

The further you strive away from your real face, real self, the further you drive away from satisfying your deepest sense of ego, insecurities and fears.

I'm not trying to discourage not to get surgery or looksmax, rather just to put on extra emphasis on making sure you don't get procedures for the sake of getting them as a cope of not trying to face who you are.

just some shower thoughts 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Schönling, Zeta ascended and 13 others
Craving sex is about psychological and chemical implications in your brain, not the act itself in the purest form. It's just a catalisator for said responses

When you crave sex, you crave it for the deepest sense of your ego (you can call it freudian super ego) the guy you grow up looking in mirror at every single day, the guy you lived through your most character defining moments etc.

For this reason "the act of looksmaxxing" should be trying to become the best version of yourself and not become a different person

Lots of ppl here have trauma related to looks that they cant process so they try to escape by striving to become, essentially, different person looks wise.

i agree with this, but the points after, so long as people dont go full bog then its not really a big deal.
for me i miss not having a bump on my nose which came after a break, am i not supposed to get surgery to get rid of this and correct my deviated septum, which at first caused me breathing issues.:unsure:

for some people its not so much about trying to become someone else but become what they have envisioned themselves to be for most of their lives, we are very lucky to live in age where this is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
Agree there is no point, but only troubles, to have halo effect due to a completely different looks that the original one.
That's usually why implants are bad.Eye area, lips and nose too if done in a fairy way is the best way to fuck it up.
Again, we eventually reach the same conclusion : Fix your flaws, only the obvious ones, and that's it. After all, surgery in itself can't do so much miracles.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
let the dickriding games begin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 7 others
High IQ stuff but i think you can overcome the superego through sheer willpower imo

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
am not telling this to the 5'4 indian janitor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
There is a chico underneath all this bodyfat you know

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i agree with this, but the points after, so long as people dont go full bog then its not really a big deal.
for me i miss not having a bump on my nose which came after a break, am i not supposed to get surgery to get rid of this and correct my deviated septum, which at first caused me breathing issues.:unsure:

for some people its not so much about trying to become someone else but become what they have envisioned themselves to be for most of their lives, we are very lucky to live in age where this is possible.
Even in this case, what's most likely to happen if you go overboard, is more to look uncanny than looking like somebody else. And in both cases it will cause you either mental issues, or overall IRL issues, or both.

I went from being below average looking to at least slightly above average looking, not even through surgery just puberty + getting tall + bone development etc etc

the difference in treatment has made me permanently bitter and is the reason I went down the psl rabbithole tbh

welcome back btw

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2486, BigBoy and 3 others

im not talking about not getting any kind of surgery

sometimes you can even get multiple surgeries with good justification, its rather the psychological incentive of why incels want them

bogdanoff and others are just the most extreme manifesation of this phenomenon i described in the thread. theyre in the "endgame"

it could be hard to pinpoint to which point you can change urself where you remain authentic to yourself enough so you dont develop various psychological disorders and eventually kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 2486 and forwardgrowth
this is why eye area rehaul is so risky. it’s like that greek myth with that ship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
this is why eye area rehaul is so risky. it’s like that greek myth with that ship
you simply have no choice imho

its taban or commit to being a circus act

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Finally a non-retarded thread in this section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and forwardgrowth
Ideally you want to get away with as little amount of surgeries as possible (ideally 0 of course)

Try to approach it from this mindset, rather than list of 10 surgeries etc.

Narrow it down to the 1-3 most important ones if you actually do need them

Being conversative is very important for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Zeta ascended, GetThatBread and 3 others
It's actually the case of all the soft features imo.
yeah, but getting supra ridge implant, lat rims, fillers, eye color change, eye lid work, you will lose urself. if you want to looksmax “healthy” you need to look like an upgraded version of urself, and not lose yourself in many surgeries. you will suffer from depersonalization

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
btw i didnt read

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joel17, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4675 and 1 other person
yeah, but getting supra ridge implant, lat rims, fillers, eye color change, eye lid work, you will lose urself. if you want to looksmax “healthy” you need to look like an upgraded version of urself, and not lose yourself in many surgeries. you will suffer from depersonalization
It's absolutely legit.
Just when you think about it :
Aspies here are miring the big ascensions. But these bigs ascension have made a below average/average to HTN, or even in some cases to chadelite, so their whole faces have changed.
It comes with huge issues of identity, and also better understanding of the animaly of mankind that built near everything on looks, which will most likely make them lost their NTness or even give them huge mental issues.
Not so ideal as it's portrayed to be.
btw i didnt read
Eat the sauce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It's absolutely legit.
Just when you think about it :
Aspies here are miring the big ascensions. But these bigs ascension have made a below average/average to HTN, or even in some cases to chadelite, so their whole faces have changed.
It comes with huge issues of identity, and also better understanding of the animaly of mankind that built near everything on looks, which will most likely make them lost their NTness or even give them huge mental issues.
Not so ideal as it's portrayed to be.

Eat the sauce.
i agree, that’s maybe why @Amnesia is so jaded.

I went from being below average looking to at least slightly above average looking, not even through surgery just puberty + getting tall + bone development etc etc

the difference in treatment has made me permanently bitter and is the reason I went down the psl rabbithole tbh

welcome back btw
i’ve heard this many times. it’s all just day dreaming about how ur treated until u actually change. and i’ve heard people that get surgery and look better, they are more bitter bc they realize how shallow humans truly are. am interested to hear ur opinions if u have any on this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3043
Ideally you want to get away with as little amount of surgeries as possible (ideally 0 of course)

I think the biggest test is when you do get those first couple surgeries. Do you risk get more procedures done with the high potential of ruining your harmony and looking fake? Or do you play it safe, live a better life because of your looks, and feel that is enough?

Similar to what you said in your old thread, it's about fixing your failos rather than trying to become a Giga-Chad because paradoxically fixing your failos actually ascends you itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
I think the biggest test is when you do get those first couple surgeries. Do you risk get more procedures done with the high potential of ruining your harmony and looking fake? Or do you play it safe, live a better life because of your looks, and feel that is enough?

Similar to what you said in your old thread, it's about fixing your failos rather than trying to become a Giga-Chad because paradoxically fixing your failos actually ascends you itself.
it really depends on the person tbh.

We have two problems now

Being ugly and being mental

After looksmaxing we gonna be only mental.

Seems worthful.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, joel17, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
it really depends on the person tbh.
Ye, I was gonna mention that. Your physical base and current mental health state will be different for everyone. I think the only reason a person might overdo it surgery-wise is if they have serious self-esteem issues or BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I thought u wanted all of these?

so basically be the best version of yourself

The best version of yourself is not you though.

so basically be the best version of yourself
keyword is on "yourself" of course

also concept seems simple but also extremely hard in practice

you need to find on what flaws you gotta hold back on getting surgery for, you gotta understand what imperfections make you authentic to yourself

no matter where you stand on the PSL scale. there is going to be a point where "less is more" will apply to you

The best version of yourself is not you though.

its up to interpretation on what you mean under "best version"

This is wrong and here is why

Before looksmaxing and surgery no one wanted you therefore you looksmaxed hard and do whatever necessary to be accepted in people eyes

In ancient time people who leave their tribe often die in the wild

Human are meant to be with each other we all want to be accepted,loved,have a lot of friends,getting invited to party,ect

And if it takes you to change your self to live happy life than do it there is no sense of shame after founding the blackpill

This is wrong and here is why

Before looksmaxing and surgery no one wanted you therefore you looksmaxed hard and do whatever necessary to be accepted in people eyes

In ancient time people who leave their tribe often die in the wild

Human are meant to be with each other we all want to be accepted,loved,have a lot of friends,getting invited to party,ect

And if it takes you to change your self to live happy life than do it there is no sense of shame after founding the blackpill
I didn't say there is "shame" if you want to legit change who you are. You do you

You're also talking ancient tribal times. This is called "appeal to nature fallacy". Modern conditions of living lead to psychological conditions that wasnt present in ancient times

Also the "accepted by people" stuff is not so simple. Your brain needs to acknowledge this before it gives you the proper neuros

Im gonna give you an example

Lets say tomorrow you wake up psl 8 gigachad, but you keep your brain and all your memories and everything. Eventually you'll return to ur real looks but you dont know when

Sure it could be fun for a little bit, but soon you'll realise its absolutely pointless as its not you. It doesnt do anything for you as your brain still associates urself with that original person. All the sex will give you is just very surface level of satisfaction

Similar concept (scaled down accordingly to nmbr of surgeries) apply to people who do a lot surgeries

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 2846
I thought u wanted all of these?
no jfl. i want to do as few surgeries as possible. ptosis, under eye filler, and cantho is all i want for eyes. i want less sleepy eyes. not to remodel my whole eye area.

Wow that’s insane; I was just talking about this to @PrettyBoyMaxxing In the DMs. Sure I finally got the attention I always wanted and people wanting to be around me but at what cost? X amount of $$$ and X amount of procedures. That’s why I’m so hesitant on surgery because it’s essentially killing your old self and trying to hide it deep down but your feelings will always come out sooner or later.

You can take an incel out of inceldom but not inceldom out the incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2846
Damn this hits hard, I have over 70 lbs to lose and a few surgeries including jaw surgery. Also working on fixing my acne scarred skin.

Imagine how different i'll look after 70 lbs weight loss, that's like a new human being and combine that with surgeries and fixing my skin which have looked like a pizza for a decade. I'm honestly afraid of what i'll experience after this. I'm already jaded from being exposed to blackpills daily for 10 months now after finding incels.is but i'm afraid of what this change is going to do with me. The pensive depression that have tormented me for 10 months now will only get worse but looking better is an essential part of life so I must do it. Even if I lose my mind after looksmaxing I still had to do it, I have nothing to lose but still everything to lose at the same time.

One thing's for sure, i'll never be the same again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and GetThatBread
i stopped reading when you mentioned super ego BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS
STOP SAYING SHIT IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW FREUDIAN THEORY YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE
REEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BlackPillChad and Deleted member 2933
Hard disagree from me.

Look at other people who have made drastic changes to their appearance, namely formerly obese people and gender transitioners. Very few of those individuals regret the changes they made, and in fact saw the appearance that they achieved as the appearance that they were always supposed to have. And if anyone became a different person via looksmaxxing, it's the fat people who are now unrecognizable, and the men who became women.

Even the major surgerymaxxers on this site don't regret what they did, even if it didn't solve their mental problems.

The reason that blackpillers are so jaded after ascension is the same reason they are so jaded before it. Because we know that we are not valued for who we are, but rather how we look. You see the same bitterness among women who lost a ton of weight and suddenly found out that now Chad wants to commit to them.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2933, DidntRead and 1 other person
I've never even been myself tbh, like not had the chance cause my looks simply don't allow me to life out my personality (Muh it's meme Muh)
I will ascend to the point where I can be who I am, if I can manage that with no Surgeries or with 10+ I don't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Hard disagree from me.

Look at other people who have made drastic changes to their appearance, namely formerly obese people and gender transitioners. Very few of those individuals regret the changes they made, and in fact saw the appearance that they achieved as the appearance that they were always supposed to have. And if anyone became a different person via looksmaxxing, it's the fat people who are now unrecognizable, and the men who became women.

Even the major surgerymaxxers on this site don't regret what they did, even if it didn't solve their mental problems.

The reason that blackpillers are so jaded after ascension is the same reason they are so jaded before it. Because we know that we are not valued for who we are, but rather how we look. You see the same bitterness among women who lost a ton of weight and suddenly found out that now Chad wants to commit to them.
Normies don't know what we know, they honestly Think that their confidence improved after losing weight and that's why they're treated better. Normies are not even sentient beings ffs.

How do you feel about your own “transformation”? You’ve said that you went from an obese, unkempt incel to a very tall, facially good looking guy in the last few years. Since based on the idea of reminiscing on your past self, this is pretty similar to getting surgery to fix legitimate flaws, do you feel out of your own body or feel like your life is fake?

In my own case, my chronic mouthbreathing has left me with a narrow, long face (which I’ve been roasted about many times by my friends). The whole reason I’m on PSL and am interested in Orthognathic surgery, is to undo the pitfalls I’ve done to myself. My goal is to look completely different from where I am now while still looking like me. I don’t even think it’s even possible (with reasonably guided surgery) to look like a different person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Bruh cocaine cowboy stays on that " surgery is cope " bullshit tirade

While yeah being a blackpilled looksmaxxer will make you somewhat bitter, ultimately I enjoy life way the fuck more being better looking and also just LOL at old photos of me

I dont really have an ego to this meat vessel my brain is wired to, I look at my body like clothes I wear, I dont mind throwing away old, torn up clothes for the new better fitted ones

Normies don't know what we know, they honestly Think that their confidence improved after losing weight and that's why they're treated better. Normies are not even sentient beings ffs.
So why are they treated better if it isn’t weight loss?

i agree, that’s maybe why @Amnesia is so jaded.

i’ve heard this many times. it’s all just day dreaming about how ur treated until u actually change. and i’ve heard people that get surgery and look better, they are more bitter bc they realize how shallow humans truly are. am interested to hear ur opinions if u have any on this.
exactly. factors largely outside of your control will determine how people respect, and like you. of course this is nothing new but when you see both sides first hand it really fucking digs deep into you

and the worst part is, even if you ascend to slaying, eventually you get desensitized and it just becomes the new normal.

@Amnesia knows this well, the hedonistic treadmill is brutal. You get the initial high of it, but it fades. Everything just fades back into autopilot, even lottery winners, a year after the initial euphoria, just go right back to baseline where they started

Looksmaxing is largely a pipe dream, with people thinking “once I get this, everything will fall into place and I’ll be content”

but nah, if only it were that simple

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Gaia262, BigBoy and 3 others
exactly. factors largely outside of your control will determine how people respect, and like you. of course this is nothing new but when you see both sides first hand it really fucking digs deep into you

and the worst part is, even if you ascend to slaying, eventually you get desensitized and it just becomes the new normal.

@Amnesia knows this well, the hedonistic treadmill is brutal. You get the initial high of it, but it fades. Everything just fades back into autopilot, even lottery winners, a year after the initial euphoria, just go right back to baseline where they started

Looksmaxing is largely a pipe dream, with people thinking “once I get this, everything will fall into place and I’ll be content”

as i like to say, there is no “ascension”, only ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Kade

The problem is even if you manage to do so, you're facing life long depression and unfulfilled sex cuz you'll always be looking to satisfy ur deepest sense of ego, which at this point you can't as you've essentially.. given up on it. Sometimes you can't even go back

Let's say If your starting base is 3.5 PSL, your AUTHENTICALLY looksmaxxed 4.5 psl self will lead a happier life than a "bogdanoffmaxxed" 5.5 psl version. Even if al the surgeries actually look natural and and even with increased female attention you'll feel lonelier and more isolated.

The further you strive away from your real face, real self, the further you drive away from satisfying your deepest sense of ego, insecurities and fears.

I'm not trying to discourage not to get surgery or looksmax, rather just to put on extra emphasis on making sure you don't get procedures for the sake of getting them as a cope of not trying to face who you are.

just some shower thoughts 🥰
Yeah it’s kind of human nature to want to be something or someone else . Eversince I was a kid I’ve wanted to be like my favorite superhero or some shit. It’s hard to accept yourself as who you are especially on this forum and no amount of surgery will “satisfy” these people on here. So many flaws and ratios they focus on, but even gandy said he doesn’t think he’s good looking , he thinks his nose is weird etc. you really don’t know how people perceive you because your mind can play tricks on yourself, with BDD any good looking guy is gonna focus on his flaws and come to the conclusion he is not good looking. You gotta play the cards your dealt and learn to live to the best of your ability and I can assure everyone here life is more than just The black pills they obsess over Your perception can really alter your reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and BigBoy

as i like to say, there is no “ascension”, only ascending.
It's fucking over, i'll never be normal thanks to the blackpill and knowing about human nature will only lead to angiush. Normies can enjoy Life because the experience is completely different when you are bluepilled. Even if a normie accidentally ascends from 3 PSL to 7 PSL through weight loss and jaw surgery to correct a bite he'd still be bluepilled and carry on with his life with ample amout of validation without even knowing the brutal reason why, he'd unironically Think that it was because of his confidence or "personality".

It's fucking over, i'll never be normal thanks to the blackpill and knowing about human nature will only lead to angiush. Normies can enjoy Life because the experience is completely different when you are bluepilled. Even if a normie accidentally ascends from 3 PSL to 7 PSL through weight loss and jaw surgery to correct a bite he'd still be bluepilled and carry on with his life with ample amout of validation without even knowing the brutal reason why, he'd unironically Think that it was because of his confidence or "personality".
no, he would realize that it’s his looks. the idea of a “normie”’in ur head is some normie of who delusions of IT. they notice it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I just wanna look how i was SUPPOSED to look before all the mouth breathing/living in shit environment. Fixing big failos wont change your identity/mindset, what changes your identity/mindset is fixing things that never needed to be fixed in the first place. Then you start looking uncanny and unrecognizable and itll fuck with your head and mental heath.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464