SURGERY AND NEUROTRANSMITTERS

Hard disagree from me.

Look at other people who have made drastic changes to their appearance, namely formerly obese people and gender transitioners. Very few of those individuals regret the changes they made, and in fact saw the appearance that they achieved as the appearance that they were always supposed to have. And if anyone became a different person via looksmaxxing, it's the fat people who are now unrecognizable, and the men who became women.

Even the major surgerymaxxers on this site don't regret what they did, even if it didn't solve their mental problems.

The reason that blackpillers are so jaded after ascension is the same reason they are so jaded before it. Because we know that we are not valued for who we are, but rather how we look. You see the same bitterness among women who lost a ton of weight and suddenly found out that now Chad wants to commit to them.
this is not anti ascension or anti looksmaxxing post

you mentioned losing body fat. well its becoming better version of yourself, not a diff person for example

getting new canthalt tilt, new lower third, rhino, zso, stroma/conctacts, lip lift etc.

your "harmony" of your face is the real you. if you alter thing thats alter harmony itself too much you'll depersonalise

that is essentially becoming a different person

Bruh cocaine cowboy stays on that " surgery is cope " bullshit tirade

While yeah being a blackpilled looksmaxxer will make you somewhat bitter, ultimately I enjoy life way the fuck more being better looking and also just LOL at old photos of me

I dont really have an ego to this meat vessel my brain is wired to, I look at my body like clothes I wear, I dont mind throwing away old, torn up clothes for the new better fitted ones

this post is not anti surgery

if you try to fix anything more than failos, then youre far gone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
this is not anti ascension or anti looksmaxxing post

you mentioned losing body fat. well its becoming better version of yourself, not a diff person for example

getting new canthalt tilt, new lower third, rhino, zso, stroma/conctacts, lip lift etc.

your "harmony" of your face is the real you. if you alter thing thats alter harmony itself too much you'll depersonalise

that is essentially becoming a different person

this post is not anti surgery

You see thats the thing, what is the " real you " ? Harmony?

What if you have great harmony when young and none when older, Justin Bieber for example

Whats is your real face? When you are a baby? Child? Teenager? Young Adult? Old man? The body and face are constantly changing, I imagine men who bald have to slowly accept their new looks, or men who recived a scar or serious facial burns/injury, all being totally natural

Thats one of the main reasons I became atheist, if there is an after life and you go to Heaven do you go to Heaven as a baby or 102 year old because you died at the age? Or do you go at 23 in your prime looks ?

Imo you never have a real face/body, you have a meat vessel that your brain is attached to and it is best to make it as good looking as possible to allow yourself to live an easier life

I admit the blackpill and looksmaxxing can make you bitter indeed to know the truth of lookism, but overall the constant positive validation from a " plastic surgery face " is better than the constant negative feedback of being " a natural ugly " man

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BlackPillChad, Gaia262 and 1 other person
You see thats the thing, what is the " real you " ? Harmony?

What if you have great harmony when young and none when older, Justin Bieber for example

Whats is your real face? When you are a baby? Child? Teenager? Young Adult? Old man? The body and face are constantly changing, I imagine men who bald have to slowly accept their new looks, or men who recived a scar or serious facial burns/injury, all being totally natural

Thats one of the main reasons I became atheist, if there is an after life and you go to Heaven do you go to Heaven as a baby or 102 year old because you died at the age? Or do you go at 23 in your prime looks ?

Imo you never have a real face/body, you have a meat vessel that your brain is attached to and it is best to make it as good looking as possible to allow yourself to live an easier life

I admit the blackpill and looksmaxxing can make you bitter indeed to know the truth of lookism, but overall the constant positive validation from a " plastic surgery face " is better than the constant negative feedback of being " a natural ugly " man
theres some innate inborn sort of "starting point" of your face that makes you unique. you can call it harmony i guess. just how all ratios, pheno, skull shape play together

even tho you may not have everything developed (lower third a lot of the times), you can recognise your "harmony" in kid photos, you had that same unique one at 5 years old, 20 or 40 years old. the surrounding of it adapts but you still retain it this original thing thats unique to you.

also justin bieber still has his original harmony, its just he got bf%, changed hairstyle, hair color, skin got worse etc. but if he really cared and put effort into trying to look liek his younger self, he could easily reminiscence it, but thats obv not his goal at this point

and by the end ur talking in extremes again. i didnt say you need to be ugly or to not get surgery lol. you dont need to be a "natural ugly man". i just said for the goal of being happy you should be conservative with trying to retain your original harmony so getting sexual validation can back channeled towards your deepest sense of self, so it fulfills you

Basically anything not related to maxillary growth is frauding

basic examples

Frauding
Any lip enhancement
Hair transplant
Limb lengthening
Blepharoplasty
Non maxillary related Rhinoplasty
Penis enlargement
Breast implants
Filler
Liposuction
synthol

Reclaiming
Jaw surgeries
Genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Zygomatic implants
Chin Implant
Canthoplasty

the list is endless but you get the point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Basically anything not related to maxillary growth is frauding

Frauding
Any lip enhancement
Hair transplant
Limb lengthening
Blepharoplasty
Non maxillary related Rhinoplasty
Penis enlargement
Breast implants
Filler
Liposuction
synthol

Reclaiming
Jaw surgeries
Genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Zygomatic implants
Chin Implant
Canthoplasty

the list is endless but you get the point
what do you mean "reclaiming"

i assume that you assume you should've had perfect forward growth and its environmental factors that stunted it?