Surgery Can't Rewire Your Brain From An Ugly Youth

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
You can't even get implants until you're like 18, most people can't even afford it at that age, so maybe you can "ascend" in your 20s.

But the reality is, your brain probably didn't develop properly since you were socially/sexually excluded from early childhood to 18.

After you get your implants, yes people may treat you better, but you probably have some mental abnormalities that are permanent and adding a bump on your face can't erase. Even though that lack of bump on your face was why you are in this shit situation anyway.

For me personally, I have a natural reaction of envy and hatred for happy social people. I've been scarred from watching everyone else be extroverted and have fun while I watched alone in my youth. This can't be reversed.

Also I don't even know how to build a social life, which can be done even if you're ugly. Lowering my brow ridge 5mm isn't going to change me from socially challenged to an extroverted go getter.

This is basically why I quit looksmaxxing. Even if I got a Chad face I wouldn't have a single phone number to call, social event to go to, nothing. No social circle = no life.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zygos4Life, Bengt and 2 others
social circle is built in the current moment. friends dont last long in adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This is basically why I quit looksmaxxing. Even if I got a Chad face I wouldn't have a single phone number to call, social event to go to, nothing. No social circle = no life.
This is because you are not NT. If you feel like that is because of a destroyed youth, then okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You can't even get implants until you're like 18, most people can't even afford it at that age, so maybe you can "ascend" in your 20s.

But the reality is, your brain probably didn't develop properly since you were socially/sexually excluded from early childhood to 18.

After you get your implants, yes people may treat you better, but you probably have some mental abnormalities that are permanent and adding a bump on your face can't erase. Even though that lack of bump on your face was why you are in this shit situation anyway.

For me personally, I have a natural reaction of envy and hatred for happy social people. I've been scarred from watching everyone else be extroverted and have fun while I watched alone in my youth. This can't be reversed.

Also I don't even know how to build a social life, which can be done even if you're ugly. Lowering my brow ridge 5mm isn't going to change me from socially challenged to an extroverted go getter.

Believe it or not this has nothing to do with your looks but rather with your personality (seriously). Your development was bad because you were shy or neurotic or something else, the same thing happened to me and I’m far from ugly. Was still isolated at school and had only 3 friends during most of middle school and all of high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581