Surgery confession...

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Should I tell my LTR that I have done MMA surgery? or just wait til the opportunities come

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
dont tell her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Chintuck22
Do NOT talk about it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Should I tell my LTR that I have done MMA surgery? or just wait til the opportunities come
don't tell her. Women hate men who care about their looks and cheat genetics

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, mewcoper, Pumanator and 5 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 21863
It is really that taboo? I have even told my guy friends about it:lul::feelswhy:
Don't tell women that you're frauding your genetics. don't tell anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 5892
Why it is taboo I don't understand women can get breast augmentation , face lift and nobody bat an eye on but when men..

Also Bimax is literally just like getting braces so it should have the same perception in the normie society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Are youvstupid? Ofc not

Why would you want to change her perspective about you?

what if my close friends ask?
Well you already told them but you shouldn't. Don't tell anyone. People should think that's your natural look

Well you already told them but you shouldn't. Don't tell anyone. People should think that's your natural look
I mean strangers are fine but hiding the facts from close friends would loosen the trust

• Hmm...
Honestly, would you guys judge me as the normies do if we were friends?:unsure:

• Hmm...
I mean strangers are fine but hiding the facts from close friends would loosen the trust
Who cares, you are under no obligation to tell everyone close to you about every life decision

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I don't think so, most users here think surgery is just a thing many gotta do.

• Love it
No, I have nothing but admiration for people who hardmaxx.
Also your situation is different because you got into a relationship before surgeries.

• Love it
No because we are psl autists but they would and do
I am still going for a surgery actually bracing myself for living like a hermit after the surgery

If it comes up, tell her it was for a functional reason. 99% of women won't judge if tha'ts the case.

• +1
No, I have nothing but admiration for people who hardmaxx.
Also your situation is different because you got into a relationship before surgeries.
she's 3.5 PSL a little bit chubby meanwhile I am 13% bf:lul:
If it comes up, tell her it was for a functional reason. 99% of women won't judge if tha'ts the case.
Actually the main reason I am getting this is for my obstructive sleep apnea because of my jaw but since I am PSLer it's a miracle chance to ascend my looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17735
Maxillo-mandibular advancement aka Bimax surgery:)
just say bimax like a normal person
and I don't see any situation where you having surgery would come up so why mention it on your own unless you are doing it when with her then she can obviously tell

just say bimax like a normal person
and I don't see any situation where you having surgery would come up so why mention it on your own unless you are doing it when with her then she can obviously tell
Actually the main reason I am getting this is for my obstructive sleep apnea because of my jaw but since I am PSLer it's a miracle chance to ascend my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710

ffs imagine caring so much what a low tier Becky thinks

Then say that reason jfl

• Love it
ffs imagine caring so much what a low tier Becky thinks
But there are stacies in my social circle rumor would spread mouth-mouth like a wild fire:feelswhy:. I am considering living like a hermit for a good 4years and just tell people that I've grown older:lul:

Then say that reason jfl
I would never bring up the aesthetic changes in the conversation if people point it out IRL imma just be like "oh really?! you are the first person mention it"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735

dump her

• Love it
after bimax youll be above her. dont even bother staying with her

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
after bimax youll be above her. dont even bother staying with her
I would be a simp to a pale Japanese girl with silky black hair BUT I am more concerned about my immediate social circles perception for getting a surgery:feelswhy::feelswhy:

a little bit chubby
3054100 ezgif 1 f00d58b27f

• JFL
It is really that taboo? I have even told my guy friends about it:lul::feelswhy:
Bro wth, dont listen to these morons. I had bimax and basically told everyone + posted my after pics on IG story for lulz.
A1563EC8 D496 49D0 9B64 23CA449F7BF9 73FF1A33 C5B3 4477 88F3 188B348DA229
Nobody gives a fuck basically. And I had model gfs while severely recessed. I dont mean that lightly.

33AD5CB2 12A3 47B6 8F5A 061AC2BC897B

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Pumanator
Just say you getting it for medical issues and exaggerate them.

• Love it
Literally confessing you’re bad genetic? What are you to gain from it? , but it’s not just surgery confesssion but generally never ever tell women your weakness too.