Surgery confession...

Literally confessing you’re bad genetic? What are you to gain from it? , but it’s not just surgery confesssion but generally never ever tell women your weakness too.
I can just explain that due to my long life untreated allergies it caused be breathing problem and this surgery intended for medical reason, without medical intervention the sleep apnea would caused heart disease and metabolic disorders as well.

You see it doesn’t sound like trying too hard this way and foids might even symphatize with It as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
I can just explain that due to my long life untreated allergies it caused be breathing problem and this surgery intended for medical reason, without medical intervention the sleep apnea would caused heart disease and metabolic disorders as well.

You see it doesn’t sound like trying too hard this way and foids might even symphatize with It as well
I agree with not showing any neediness and weakness to women. They are not your mom they are your partner who needs guidance aka father figure

If shes worth it and u will marry then yes

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Mirin low inhib although 0 judgment from your social circle????:unsure:
Nah bro, they actually approve the change and some actually started filrting with me all of the sudden. I already said this somewhere but I met one girl on 2 occasions (house parties). One time before surgery and one time after. Before surgery we barely spoke and after we had sex same night. She literally said damn they fixed you real good. Lmao

No inhib is a must if you want to have high body count. Zoloft helped me the most but comes with sides for some.

• Love it
Nah bro, they actually approve the change and some actually started filrting with me all of the sudden. I already said this somewhere but I met one girl on 2 occasions (house parties). One time before surgery and one time after. Before surgery we barely spoke and after we had sex same night. She literally said damn they fixed you real good. Lmao

No inhib is a must if you want to have high body count. Zoloft helped me the most but comes with sides for some.
^Lifefuel

-------------------

When foid does it people will be like You go GuRL!:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
Actually the main reason I am getting this is for my obstructive sleep apnea because of my jaw but since I am PSLer it's a miracle chance to ascend my looks.
Sounds like you don't have a problem, then. Just tell her that.

• +1
I wouldn’t confess to anything that changed your appearance as a general rule. I’m willing to admit to using growth hormone, and taking things of this sort. I’m also willing to talk about mewing and even otoplasty. But I would NEVER talk about something like implants, many osteotomies. Etc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry