Surgery COPERS

Why don't you head over to lookism and make the same post. You should @Surgerymax.
You're still a retard you know that. In my point of view spending hundreds of hours to softmax just to impress some normfags and whores is absolutely retarded, I can't think of anything more stupid than doing this..
Then DON'T FUCKING LOOKSMAX, i can't tell you what's good/not for you, but for me surgery is complete waste of money.

Plus make sure your mommy is cooking le pizza, i'm coming soon and i want to eat something. Jeez what a flexible strong independent woman :feelsgah:
5gmbe2vemsz11

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
Then DON'T FUCKING LOOKSMAX, i can't tell you what's good/not for you, but for me surgery is complete waste of money.

Plus make sure your mommy is cooking le pizza, i'm coming soon and i want to eat something. Jeez what a flexible woman
View attachment 311730
Did you also read the last part, you took it out of context. The whole thing was suppose to dissect your argument.
I even said that if everything is retarded nothing is retarded. How does that imply that I'm not for looksmaxxing.
Jesus, I didn't know they let low iq incels like you outside.

By your logic, everyone is somewhat good looking you fuck. It's just that the right surgery hasn't been invented to fix their failos yet.
JFL at not believing that we could turn a subhuman into a god in the future.
Posts138Reputation76
just get head transplant theory, can't wait for 2050 when chico skull implants by eppley come out
i'm not doubting that in the future there could be surgeries that modify your ratios JFL, what does that even have to do with the conversation you retard ? is this some new type of cope ?
right now there are no surgeries to fix the most important measurements and ratios that dictate harmony (ipd, pfl, fwhr, midface ratio), there isn't any surgery that's gonna change your skull shape, and there also aren't any surgeries that make you go from shitskin to caucasian JFL
THUS, MY POINT STILL STANDS
aka, right now there isn't any surgery that is going to change your life making it worthwhile of the 10k you dropped on it, unless you're trying to fix a deformity
no one gives a flying fuck about what surgeries could come out in the future, by then our prime will be long gone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
This was your point:
you kinda missed the point of the thread JFL
if you have obvious failos and you're sure that surgery will make you gl because your other features are good, then go for it
but that in itself means that you're somewhat gl already
if you're just ugly then don't even bother tbh

You said that people who get surgeries to fix their failos are somewhat good looking in of themselves already. I just pointed out that it's a horseshit statement that doesn't make any sense. You're spouting it as if it was a universal fact, which it isn't.
It has everything to do with the conversation, jfl at not even knowing what you yourself said.

Posts138Reputation76
just get head transplant theory, can't wait for 2050 when chico skull implants by eppley come out
i'm not doubting that in the future there could be surgeries that modify your ratios JFL, what does that even have to do with the conversation you retard ? is this some new type of cope ?
right now there are no surgeries to fix the most important measurements and ratios that dictate harmony (ipd, pfl, fwhr, midface ratio), there isn't any surgery that's gonna change your skull shape, and there also aren't any surgeries that make you go from shitskin to caucasian JFL
THUS, MY POINT STILL STANDS
aka, right now there isn't any surgery that is going to change your life making it worthwhile of the 10k you dropped on it, unless you're trying to fix a deformity
no one gives a flying fuck about what surgeries could come out in the future, by then our prime will be long gone
This was your point:
if you have obvious failos and you're sure that surgery will make you gl because your other features are good, then go for it

You said that people who get surgeries to fix their failos are somewhat good looking in of themselves already. I just pointed out that it's a horseshit statement that doesn't make any sense. You're spouting it as if it was a universal fact, which it isn't.
It has everything to do with the conversation, jfl at not even knowing what you yourself said.

Here and there we see surgery copers wisely figured out how any softmaxing is useless, and how you can't ascend no matter what. Just like "Natty gymcel" copers, those kind of copers doesn't want to spend FUCKING 5 MINUTES into looksmaxing, let alone anything longer. They think anything quick with consequences is the ONLY way to go, i don't have anything against it (Idgaf tbh), but then they have nerve to speak random shit about softmaxing that doesn't make any sense, and tell me how i am the stupid one

Mah surgery is gonna fix my face, everyone will ascend, just pay me 100K ... (Ends up still being incel)" Most fucking retarded people to have ever exist, if you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, why even bother? It's fucking over, no amounts of money will make up for some shitty used-up toilets

Yes, that's right, spending thoudands of dollars to impress some normafags and whores is absolutely retarded, i can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. you have to go really low so you outfucked the betabuxer, but you've been folled into thinking that you're not spending any dollar on girls, but on "mahself" just pathetic :feelskek: :feelshaha:
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38
I need surgery to look like pitt

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
This was your point:

JFL at how dumb are you, do your mind can't figure out common things, you are stupid as fuck, jesus

• +1
stop with these fucking anti surgery threads ON A FUCKING LOOKSMAXIN FORUM. just leave you faggot.

JFL at how dumb are you, do your mind can't figure out common things, you are stupid as fuck, jesus
I'm dumber than you bro. Do you feel alpha af now faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
if youre fixing flaws , thats ascension. PERIOD. end of story.
You are spending real life money in attempt to impress some bitches who won't give a single fuck afterwards

• +1
You are spending real life money in attempt to impress some bitches who won't give a single fuck afterwards
who said im spending money to impress bitches? JFL at you.

there are very few people on looksmax who have actually had serious work done, most people here are just stunting about how many procedures they're gonna get when they're just too high inhib or poor to go under the knife
surgery talk is just mental masturbation for most people tbh, don't know why you're getting so defensive on muh lefort 1 when barely anyone here actually goes through with It

who said im spending money to impress bitches? JFL at you.
Exactly what you're doing when you do surgery. It's hardcore betabuxing but you thinking you've did it for yourself
Your right bro
Once you look good girls won't give a single fuck

They will give you multiple fucks and from all positions too

HT
Rhinoplasty
Lip lift
Permasquint
Bro, you know you can be good looking once you can reach to chad/chadlite with softmaxing, you don't need surgery unless it's severe flaw, even then doctors should give it to ya for free

If you can't reach to anything higher with softmaxing, i wouldn't spend money.. Surgery is expensive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Kingkellz
Exactly what you're doing when you do surgery. It's hardcore betabuxing but you thinking you've did it for yourself

Bro, you know you can be good looking once you can reach to chad/chadlite with softmaxing, you don't need surgery unless it's severe flaw, even then doctors should give it to ya for free

If you can't reach to anything higher with softmaxing, i wouldn't spend money.. Surgery is expensive
why not get surgeries and look better? you have nothing to lose.

why not get surgeries and look better? you have nothing to lose.
If you have money, go for it. Who am i to tell you not to lol, this is just my argument, the decision i think is smart.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 678