Surgery does not count as looksmaxxing

soulja man

soulja man

Iron
What is the point of looksmaxxing (or looking better) when you are getting surgery/fillers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Mio and 2 others
Why not jfl

Surgury is real looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mio, helpmeascend and 5 others
>whats the point of looksmaxxing when you are looksmaxxing

mirin iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace, niqfan625, Mewton and 20 others
all you can do for looksmaxing is leanmaxx and surgerymaxx the rest of it is cope

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and gribsufer1
>whats the point of looksmaxxing when you are looksmaxxing

mirin iq
You can look better naturally rather than surgery. Surgery cannot change your whole bone structure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, Bloatedcelbag, Deleted member 40471 and 3 others
You can look better naturally rather than surgery. Surgery cannot change your whole bone structure.
thats some cope type shit somebody who cannot afford surgery would say,surgery > dumb ass copes like mewing lol

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Mewton, helpmeascend and 3 others
Wtf is this logic

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29167
all you can do for looksmaxing is leanmaxx and surgerymaxx the rest of it is cope
skincare and hair also

there are no acne ridden baldcels with no collagen who slay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456, Maalik, Krakowski and 1 other person
@apemaxxed state of tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
thats some cope as shit somebody who cannot afford surgery would say,surgery > dumb ass copes like mewing lol
Salludon did it naturally

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, Mewton, Bloatedcelbag and 2 others
You can look better naturally rather than surgery.
cant change ur bones. cope unless acne ridden, bald, shit hair, or fat
Surgery cannot change your whole bone structure.
it can change part of it resulting in you looking better

Salludon did it naturally
this was his before.... lol hes a 1 in 100 example and he had a really good base to begin with no flaws on any of his features

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Attachments

• 2509541_D5D7B9FF-71E5-4245-B725-F2C09722DE9C.jpeg
    2509541_D5D7B9FF-71E5-4245-B725-F2C09722DE9C.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and finn899
wasnt natural anyway
at the end of the day it doesnt matter if its natural or legit its about if you look good or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and soulja man
He most likely did. People in these spaces are really dishonest.
if heactually believes that bro just 'mewed' in this transformation then its on him for being completely oblivious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Someone ban this idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mizzy, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
retard detected
Alarm Siren GIF

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You're right! In fact, you should show these "looksmaxxers" (surgery copers) how real your looksmaxxing is by hitting your head with a sledgehammer, very hard, repeatedly.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Surgerymaxxing IS at its core looksmaxxing jfl

Surgerymaxx is the truest looks Max, lets break it down for you peanut brain. Looks Max, aka you want to maximize your looks. And surgery can maximize your looks so it is a LOOKSMAX YOU STUPID TIKTOKCEL

I agree that natural is more authentic but when it comes to maximizing ur looks surgery obv works, I’m considering getting fillers done atleast once to see what I look like, I think I have a good base for it.

Surgerymaxx is the truest looks Max, lets break it down for you peanut brain. Looks Max, aka you want to maximize your looks. And surgery can maximize your looks so it is a LOOKSMAX YOU STUPID TIKTOKCEL
I've been knowing about looksmax before tiktok vro

Retarded post

Uhhhhh Are You coping
Looksmaxxing is improve your looks. Therefore, If you improve your looks you are looksmaxxing. Surgery can improve your looks. Therefore, surgery can count as looksmaxxing. Do you understand? If not, please kill yourself you fucking retard.

You're right! In fact, you should show these "looksmaxxers" (surgery copers) how real your looksmaxxing is by hitting your head with a sledgehammer, very hard, repeatedly.
^

Looksmaxxing is improve your looks. Therefore, If you improve your looks you are looksmaxxing. Surgery can improve your looks. Therefore, surgery can count as looksmaxxing. Do you understand? If not, please kill yourself you fucking retard.
fillers make you look like an alien

surgerymaxxing=effective looksmaxxing

fillers make you look like an alien
When did I say anything about fillers you fucking untermensch? What the fuck is wrong with you? Kill yourself dumb faggot. You are a useless nonentity no one cares about you you are a burden to this world with your sub-abo IQ. Buy a fucking rope or get a gun, kill yourself.

When did I say anything about fillers you fucking untermensch? What the fuck is wrong with you? Kill yourself dumb faggot. You are a useless nonentity no one cares about you you are a burden to this world with your sub-abo IQ. Buy a fucking rope or get a gun, kill yourself.
why are you so angry