Surgery does not count as looksmaxxing

why are you so angry
Shut up faggot suck my big dick you faggot you’re gay and retarded over for your 60 IQ brain you might as well shoot it with a gun

Surgery is the only way of fixing brutal jaw failos which can rob you of 2+ PSL Points. A good example of this is a recessed mandible. You can have a mogger mandibular shape and width but it will be hidden away if its setback. if that's you, you could jump from LTN to HTN in a single movement

"Orthognathic surgery represents the ultimate aesthetic operation. It
provides one with the opportunity to dramatically and permanently enhance facial balance and proportion. It is perhaps the only instance in all of plastic surgery in which a severely deformed individual can be transformed into an extraordinarily attractive one."
- H.M Rosen, Maxillofacial surgeon with years of experience
Source: Aesthetic Perspectives on Jaw Surgery, Pg10

Shut up faggot suck my big dick you faggot you’re gay and retarded over for your 60 IQ brain you might as well shoot it with a gun
bro can you stop insulting me

bro can you stop insulting me
Stupid untermensch you deserve for everyone to spit on you and step on you like the bug you are, you are insignificant and despicable

Surgery is the only way of fixing brutal jaw failos which can rob you of 2+ PSL Points. A good example of this is a recessed mandible. You can have a mogger mandibular shape and width but it will be hidden away if its setback. if that's you, you could jump from LTN to HTN in a single movement
I am talking about filler surgery vro

Stupid untermensch you deserve for everyone to spit on you and step on you like the bug you are, you are insignificant and despicable
Say It To My Face Man :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Say It To My Face Man :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I’d punch your face and instantaneously you’d be on the ground with me repeatedly slamming your head into the ground until your miserable life finally ends

I’d punch your face and instantaneously you’d be on the ground with me repeatedly slamming your head into the ground until your miserable life finally ends
No You Won't

Jfl at retards bumping this bait thread

Looksmaxxing is improve your looks. Therefore, If you improve your looks you are looksmaxxing. Surgery can improve your looks. Therefore, surgery can count as looksmaxxing. Do you understand? If not, please kill yourself you fucking retard.
Kys you’re a waste of human skin, if you need to have surgery to look better it’s over. Don’t ever post here again