SURGERY FAIL BLUEPILL

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
I feel so bad for them
They got to the surgeon asking for better jawline, the surgeon was like "yes son i can fix you with chin implant" JFL

Thanks to Allah i discovered what bimax was here

Bimax or death boyo

Attachments

• B1DD4071-FDDA-4D61-8E7A-536BEA6E5E89.jpeg
    B1DD4071-FDDA-4D61-8E7A-536BEA6E5E89.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 7209BB24-8148-40A2-98DA-216BD9D4BDF7.jpeg
    7209BB24-8148-40A2-98DA-216BD9D4BDF7.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 150
  • C57B09AD-BEE7-4B53-9F3E-AB990F64B9D2.jpeg
    C57B09AD-BEE7-4B53-9F3E-AB990F64B9D2.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 143
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, CopeTilliRope, MentalistKebab and 4 others
For fuck sake, I don't even understand why genio is a fucking thing, upper jaw should always be the priority cause that's what determines everything other than eye area, people should understand facial aesthetics before doing shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Incoming and Deleted member 5912
For fuck sake, I don't even understand why genio is a fucking thing, upper jaw should always be the priority cause that's what determines everything other than eye area, people should understand facial aesthetics before doing shit like this
They are afraid of risk of side effects and the long recovery of jaw surgery. That's why they cope with implants.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Third guy was honestly truecel before his surgery. Still borderline

• +1
Reactions: deer
Third guy was honestly truecel before his surgery. Still borderline
That’s what happens to kids when they don’t bother to do shit or socialize and rather stay home all day in their shit posture playing in front of the screen all day.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4430
Genioplasty is necessary AFTER BIMAX if you have a starwberry chin like 3. guys before pic

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
that's the thing when you are subhuman to begin with you should'nt be conservative when it comes to surgery and go all in lefort 3 or death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
They are afraid of risk of side effects and the long recovery of jaw surgery. That's why they cope with implants.

But genio is litera
Genioplasty is necessary AFTER BIMAX if you have a starwberry chin like 3. guys before pic

I have a strawberry chin a big underbite, they said it could be fixed in bimax alone. Am i getting fucked?

But genio is litera

I have a strawberry chin a big underbite, they said it could be fixed in bimax alone. Am i getting fucked?
Idk buy you can look at your side profile after bimax and still get genioplasty after if you dont like it.

Its not like you have to get them at the same time anyway.

Fuck, two first examples are pretty "did this almost useless thing" tier but the third one is just outright sad.