Surgery for eye?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
What would improve me? I already got 0,5ml filler placed at the tear through, but 0 effect so far. I can only see a small piece of filler that looks like a sausage, when i push the skin aside.
Should i go for more under eye filler or fat injections? What should i tell the surgeon?
I also hate the small wrinkles right at the eye corners, and the whole dark coloration.
Next problem is my subhuman upper eyelid region. Could a blepheroplasty and browlift bring me up? I really need to looksmax fast, since i am already oldcel (26) with no time to loose. Thanks for help!

Last edited:
any sclera show is a prescription for almond eye. Most people from PSL that don’t like their eye area can’t put their finger on it..

But the reason is that they don’t have vertically narrow eyes. They don’t realize how much they could benefit from even a half mm of tightening

Figure-3-1.jpg

Also you ideally want hooding that leadings into the tear duct

If you have hooding trending against the duct then you will look like you have the appearance of NCT

This is why many upper eyelid fillers are cope. They hood the eyes but not the proper way that slayers have.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, WannaBeA6, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
any sclera show is a prescription for almond eye. Most people from PSL that don’t like their eye area can’t put their finger on it..

But the reason is that they don’t have vertically narrow eyes. They don’t realize how much they could benefit from even a half mm of tightening

Figure-3-1.jpg

If you have hooding trending against the duct then you will look like you have the appearance of NCT

This is why many upper eyelid fillers are cope. They hood the eyes but not the proper way that slayers have.
can u elab on this? im confused

can u elab on this? im confused
DAy8qglV0AA6SsF.jpg

This is just a minor example...but you can clearly see his canthus is high set and he has PCT with blue eyes but the way the eye is hooded makes it look a little prey-ish

This is amplified when people inject filler because all of the volume goes on the outside of the eyes. Because the upper eyelid fillers are meant to cure hollowness for ethniks and most surgeons aren’t blackpilled on guys wanting hunter eyes.

The volume needs to be closer to the tear duct opposed to away from it. But it needs to trend in that direction, not completely be ALL in that one area.

DAy8qglV0AA6SsF.jpg

This is just a minor example...but you can clearly see his canthus is high set and he has PCT with blue eyes but the way the eye is hooded makes it look a little prey-ish

This is amplified when people inject filler because all of the volume goes on the outside of the eyes. Because the upper eyelid fillers are meant to cure hollowness for ethniks and most surgeons aren’t blackpilled on guys wanting hunter eyes.

The volume needs to be closer to the tear duct opposed to away from it. But it needs to trend in that direction, not completely be ALL in that one area.
doesn’t upper bleph get rid of that excess uppereye lid fat? you’re right tho. it makes any eye area look very beta and prey like

If you get double jaw as well bone around eye area remodels, when you bite force adapts to new jaw postion so your infra and laterals will change in size and density, you need eye brow transplant as well

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
If you get double jaw as well bone around eye area remodels, when you bite force adapts to new jaw postion so your infra and laterals will change in size and density, you need eye brow transplant as well
Lol are you stereo

Please tell me that double jaw will also make my hair more dense and thicker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Where is he?? btw yes his post history was a gold mine for bone remodeling
Don't know but his theorys aren't very relevant. He has 0 proof of his claims and would have suggested Barret double jaw with ccw rotation

Don't know but his theorys aren't very relevant. He has 0 proof of his claims and would have suggested Barret double jaw with ccw rotation
his theories are pretty logical, worked for me

Bruh
This guy looks as sad as me
Thing is he’s pretty damn good looking and has good bones. He slays but would be a gigslayer with just a small amount of upper eyelid fat places differently. It’s all in the fine details
He was very intelligent if you got past the extreme stuff he’d say.

• Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Thing is he’s pretty damn good looking and has good bones. He slays but would be a gigslayer with just a small amount of upper eyelid fat places differently. It’s all in the fine details

He was very intelligent if you got past the extreme stuff he’d say.
Legit, miss that cat

Attachments

• dO26hGo.jpg
    dO26hGo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 34

Figure-3-1.jpg

What surgery is this it’s exactly what I need

Just look at before and after cases (those with say 5 year Follow ups) and you'll notice no change other than the lower third

Besides the force in the new bite isn't enough to generate total bone remodeling all the way to orbital rims

Just look at before and after cases (those with say 5 year Follow ups) and you'll notice no change other than the lower third

Besides the force in the new bite isn't enough to generate total bone remodeling all the way to orbital rims
bite force is a factor but remodeling of whole face always occur when jaw positions change

bite force is a factor but remodeling of whole face always occur when jaw positions change
There's been thousands of before and Afters online, all he has to do is show one to prove his theory

There's been thousands of before and Afters online, all he has to do is show one to prove his theory
change is mirror but real, mod lefort 3 cover infra orbitals as well so no need to stress on lf1 being savior

change is mirror but real, mod lefort 3 cover infra orbitals as well so no need to stress on lf1 being savior
Exactly, Mod lefort 3 is not double jaw which he spams everywhere as the savior when it won't do shit to your orbitals

Exactly, Mod lefort 3 is not double jaw which he spams everywhere as the savior when it won't do shit to your orbitals
I would count on change to orbitals just not massive, my infras changed from mse brought forward very slightly made me look less tired

@forwardgrowth ppl throw around recessed orbitals so much but i’ve never actually a pic of someone w rhem.

Attachments

• Optimal Infras.png
    Optimal Infras.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 42
  • infra 2.png
    infra 2.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 41
I would count on change to orbitals just not massive, my infras changed from mse brought forward very slightly made me look less tired
Like I've said, double jaw gets performed thousads of times a year and not one maxfac (aka the actual surgeons)has been able to observe bone remodeling in the orbitals. There's no minor changes, if there were I'd assure you we would have proof by now

Face it, he was full of shit

• JFL
you need lower eyelid retraction and eyebrow transplant

• +1
@forwardgrowth ppl throw around recessed orbitals so much but i’ve never actually a pic of someone w rhem.
Recessed orbitals means everything else is usually recessed too. In most cases, not all.

But people get confused with dark circles and recessed bones. You can have forward growth but thin skin that causes color contrast. Filler can fix that right up.

Bone deficiency is subhuman and will translate all over the face. This is why orbital rim implants are cope in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2846 and forwardgrowth
that guy has recessed ones?
Deusmaximus has recessed infra and laterals, the guy i posted has really good infra development, making lower eyelids super tight

• +1
Recessed orbitals means everything else is usually recessed too. In most cases, not all.

But people get confused with dark circles and recessed bones. You can have forward growth but thin skin that causes color contrast. Filler can fix that right up.

Bone deficiency is subhuman and will translate all over the face. This is why orbital rim implants are cope in most cases.
you’ve seen my orbitals in motion, are they recessed

• +1
you’ve seen my orbitals in motion, are they recessed
Yes if you infras don't look like guy above you need mod lefort 3 for 10-15mm, i have seen your infras and lors are recessed dark circles too

• JFL
that’s weird bc i have okay foward growth and ogee curve. over for me
you are subhuman never forget jk, its not all correlated i have seen guys with above avg forward growth with recession at different parts

• +1
They’re not BADLY recessed but they show some recession and hollowness indeed. Sometimes the hollowness and recession can actually accentuate the ogee curve.

I’d say 1ml of filler in each undereye could fix up the tear troughs. But you have hollowness in that area quite a bit so to fix it all you’d need more

• +1
It's phenotypical. There was a good post on lookism that addressed all about the orbitals and there was an example where Italians have good lateral orbital rims but weak infraorbitals I believe, I'm going to try and find it

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
They’re not BADLY recessed but they show some recession and hollowness indeed. Sometimes the hollowness and recession can actually accentuate the ogee curve.

I’d say 1ml of filler in each undereye could fix up the tear troughs. But you have hollowness in that area quite a bit so to fix it all you’d need more
i’m thinking fat transfers. fillers= cope

i’m thinking fat transfers. fillers= cope
Fat transfers last long but are unpredictable. Even experienced PSLers, surgeons etc. cannot predict how much absorption may happen. So you could end up wasting money on something that degrades and also doesn’t look evenly symmetrical.

Fillers can pinpoint and fill out what you want quickly and accurately. Plus filler lasts very long under the eyes because of how little it moves in comparison to something like the lips.

• +1
Fat transfers last long but are unpredictable. Even experienced PSLers, surgeons etc. cannot predict how much absorption may happen. So you could end up wasting money on something that degrades and also doesn’t look evenly symmetrical.

Fillers can pinpoint and fill out what you want quickly and accurately. Plus filler lasts very long under the eyes because of how little it moves in comparison to something like the lips.
yeah i’ve heard they’re unpredictable. i’ve heard about 30% of the fat gets absorbed and you won’t be able to tell unless you stare at my underyes for a minute looking for the unevenness. i’ve also heard undereyes fillers don’t last a while. only like a year tops

What do you guys think about this brow temple lift? It also pushes the saggy skin/fat from the arches upside.

Attachments

• 911E98E3-7B64-4906-8F78-9CA1CF47DAA8.png
    911E98E3-7B64-4906-8F78-9CA1CF47DAA8.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 907EABA2-B686-4AAC-AFD3-AF3D8A93993B.png
    907EABA2-B686-4AAC-AFD3-AF3D8A93993B.png
    55 KB · Views: 15