Surgery for lengthening your shoulders

L

LusterToLow

Iron
I need that surgery my frame is small.
Today,when I went for a walk, I saw two tall guys with huge shoulders,back and chest having very attractive girls.
Does someone know the price of shoulder lengthening and how long does recovery take?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 17829 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
There's only like 1 or 2 surgeons in the world that do clavicle shoulder lengthening the price is bare minimum 100k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and its_over_for_me_?
There's only like 1 or 2 surgeons in the world that do clavicle shoulder lengthening the price is bare minimum 100k.
not really. it's not a complicated surgery but relatively new. 100k is bullshit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
eppley 27k

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Good surgery for wide shoulders is 10 sets of Lateral raises per week, costs around the same as a Gym membership. Recovery is a couple days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and casadebanho
Good surgery for wide shoulders is 10 sets of Lateral raises per week, costs around the same as a Gym membership. Recovery is a couple days.
Legit, best exercise for gaining should width

I incorporate Lateral raises into most of my workouts

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Muscles are not the same as frame

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, joseph, its_over_for_me_? and 2 others
Muscles are not the same as frame
retard. @loox is perfect example of how you can change the way your frame appears, doesnt matter if its not the same.

retard. @loox is perfect example of how you can change the way your frame appears, doesnt matter if its not the same.
His frame grew because he was still in puberty you utter mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: joseph