Surgery Fund 💰

bIiss

bIiss

‎
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
2,008
Reputation
3,296
Do yall have one if so how much in it

I have almost 40k at 17 will probably get them next summer when I’m 18 and post about them here

Rhino, loose skin surgery, genioplasty, jaw implants, lip flip, some fillers, probably more

Idk how much it’s gonna be but I’m sure I’ll have enough by then
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel, Thodian and swerzfr
Mirin HARD
Only if it isnt tales:feelshmm:
 
  • +1
Reactions: bIiss
1786319553346
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Mirin HARD
Only if it isnt tales:feelshmm:
Idk how many surgeries I’m gonna get but I’m for sure getting the rhino and implants. I might just hide my chin recession and subhuman gonial angle with a goatee or beard or something, my chin isn’t that recessed anyways
 
Do yall have one if so how much in it

I have almost 40k at 17 will probably get them next summer when I’m 18 and post about them here

Rhino, loose skin surgery, genioplasty, jaw implants, lip flip, some fillers, probably more

Idk how much it’s gonna be but I’m sure I’ll have enough by then
Goated
 
jaw implants are so gay

nobody cares about how wide ur jaws are

as long as ur class one you’re fine
 
jaw implants are so gay

nobody cares about how wide ur jaws are

as long as ur class one you’re fine
I alr have good zygos and jaw width I just have a subhuman gonial angle and ramus
 

Similar threads

mandiblee
Replies
2
Views
37
Zayd.
Zayd.
buccalfatremoval
Replies
7
Views
48
ragu
ragu
Zayd.
Replies
1
Views
36
Crimx991
Crimx991
Z
Replies
0
Views
30
zombi3
Z
Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
13
Views
59
Daniel Larpson JR
Daniel Larpson JR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top