Surgery going to cost me $12k including the stay

D

Deleted

Lurker
Brutal price tbh but i'm getting it done by a good surgeon and bcuz i'll have to stay for 9 days in London it'll cost for hotel, food and travel aswell.

I have all the money chilling in my surgery account all i need now is a good time to get off work. I'm thinking october as i don't want to take time off directly after starting my new job (20 august).

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17735, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
I’ll document everything for my fellow foreheadcels

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17735 and 9 others
Brutal price tbh but i'm getting it done by a good surgeon and bcuz i'll have to stay for 9 days in London it'll cost for hotel, food and travel aswell.

I have all the money chilling in my surgery account all i need now is a good time to get off work. I'm thinking october as i don't want to take time off directly after starting my new job (20 august).
What do you do job-wise, Mirin the fact you have a surgery account :soy:.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
I feel like it’s unnecessary for you cause you’re already a mogger but I’m interested to see the results bro:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
where are u getting this money from?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 18694
What do you do job-wise, Mirin the fact you have a surgery account :soy:.
I’m only 18 so graduated highschool 2 months ago (Swedish School system, i didnt redo a year or anything like that)

Over half of the money i’ve saved up for the surgery account is taken from selling assets like my motorcycle as i wont need it for studies or for my current Job in the mountains.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims and GoldenOrderCels
His parents are rich but I think he has to earn the surgerymoney himself.
They dont control my account but i’ll have a decent amount Left after surgery. They gave me an account with a solid head start but i’m also working full time.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels and Niklaus Mikaelson
So you managed to get accepted for the hairline lowering procedure?

So you managed to get accepted for the hairline lowering procedure?
My consultation is pending Bcuz of my surgeon not being back in Office until 22nd august. But since i’m currently moving house Thats works out well.

I’m 90% sure that greedy Fuck Will say yes considering the current state of the economy and me, despite being Young am a perfect candidate with no family history of hairloss, good scalp laxity and high motivation.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
I’m only 18 so graduated highschool 2 months ago (Swedish School system, i didnt redo a year or anything like that)
I’m in the same situation, graduated hs. Are you gonna work for the whole time next year or how are you gonna fill the time between high school and college?

I’m in the same situation, graduated hs. Are you gonna work for the whole time next year or how are you gonna fill the time between high school and college?
I’m hired rn in a remote location where i have a Cabin meaning i live for free but still make ok money with 0 expenses. I choose this largely to get a good enviroment where i can recover from surgery without friends or even my family knowing about it as i’ll live alone many hours away from them.

Next year i want to get into college but not sure what to major in yet although its not a worry of Mine atm.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and GoldenOrderCels
My consultation is pending Bcuz of my surgeon not being back in Office until 22nd august. But since i’m currently moving house Thats works out well.

I’m 90% sure that greedy Fuck Will say yes considering the current state of the economy and me, despite being Young am a perfect candidate with no family history of hairloss, good scalp laxity and high motivation.
Did u say ur dad was balding

I am also getting surgery done in October in London

Mines riskier from an aesthetic point of view so I feel in a constant state of anxiety till the surgery date- I have nightmare of being botched and dreams of ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

How do u measure scalp laxity?

How do u measure scalp laxity?
Its not an exact science but this surgeon for example wants you to send a video to him like this

I'm doing it w another surgeon over consultation though but generally speaking if you can't move at all you're not a candidate.

If you can push the hairline down to where you want with 2 fingers you're most likely a candidate laxity wise.

They can implant a balloon into your skull if your scalp is too tense jfl but that looks super weird and takes a lot of time.

• Woah
Reactions: fruitgunpop