Surgery I need to fix Chin Wing mess

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
The Chin Wing I got FuCKED my jaw angles like nobody has ever seen before. Admittedly, before surgery they were so inward tilted that I couldn't even feel them when I pressed my fingers in, but that's a different story..

The main problem is that the masseter muscle attaches to the jaw angles and if they are moved forward, the masseter does the same. I now have soft tissue excess in my frontal face and my mouth got significantly smaller and retrusive due to that. Sure, it's still better than before, because my lip incompetence is fixed and my lower lip is not anymore like three times the size of the upper lip but the situation is still fucked.

Basically what I need is a bilateral side wing osteotomy with widening.
Left side: Mobilisation of the bone piece and posterior repositioning

Screenshot 20211013 174438 Instagram

Right side: Mobilisation of the bone piece, no posterior repositioning but lateralisation for symmetrisation and repositioning of the masseter muscle.

Thus masseter muscle moved toward posterior on both sides by 1.5cm -> relaxation of the soft tissue excess in the frontal face. Stretching of the mouth area, making the lips wider.

Total lateralisation of around 10 - 12mm. Preferrably via extraoral (submental) incision to protect the inferior alveolar nerve at the mental foramen.

Luckily I have 4 very good surgeons who said they can do it :feelsokman:

FUCK.
I need this SHIT ASAP. I don't wanna stare like a lunatic in the mirror daily. I need to get this SHIT FIXED and BIMAX half a year later to fix my SUBHUMAN, CROUZON SYNDROME TIER INCEL JAW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, JosephGarrot123, coolguy1 and 5 others
are you ever gonna post pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, UglyGod360 and LastHopeForNorman
How much is it going to cost?

nigger all that research for what

shouldve just got trimax, ramus widening, jaw angles w pags

Can you pm surgeonname so I can avoid?

nigger all that research for what

shouldve just got trimax, ramus widening, jaw angles w pags
It's not that easy.

when will u learn bro… when will u learn 😔
I could have done that if the surgeon hadn't mislead me with a chin wing. Now it's all very different.

Also I don't want implants at the age of 20. Lol

do you regret getting chin wing ?

Wait did you get a chin wing before bimax?
Brah bimax is basic and should be done first. Unless it's some orthotic treatment.

so do you recommend just having a side wing if you have a narrow jaw? i feel like i would benefit from widened and forward repositioning

Idk why anyone is getting chin wings, such a barbaric surgery compared to custom implants.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I remember you getting really excited about chin wing (for me a meme surgery)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and one job away
Feels good knowing you have to spend an arm and a leg, come put with possible nerve damage/complications/botch to look WORSE than me meanwhile I just have to exist

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, randomvanish and lasthope
Feels good knowing you have to spend an arm and a leg, come put with possible nerve damage/complications/botch to look WORSE than me meanwhile I just have to exist
fuck you i also need save up for 5 years to afford my bimax :feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, venomaly, Deleted member 14139 and 1 other person
Thus masseter muscle moved toward posterior on both sides by 1.5cm -> relaxation of the soft tissue excess in the frontal face. Stretching of the mouth area, making the lips wider.
how you gonna achieve this ?