Surgery in 12 days

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Long time forum member and one of the OG Bimax autist promoters finally gets surgery.

My previous procedures are:

- 8mm Chin Wing in 2020
- Wisdom teeth removal in 2022
- Decomp with braces from early 2023 until July 2024

I will be operated on on August 13th and get:

- higher cut 2 piece lefort 1 with 5mm posterior widening, 4mm advancement, CCW rotation with 1mm frontal impaction and 2mm posterior downgrafting
- 14mm BSSO
- Vertical genioplasty

Should ascend me from a 6-8 teeth smile to a 10 teeth smile, no more facial recession and overall from normie to high tier normie.

As part of my last contributions on this forum I will keep you updated on this journey. I have luckily managed to ascend even before this surgery and regularly have ONS with some decent hot chicks. My goal though is to push my body count to triple digit numbers by the time I am 25 as a compensation for missing out on teenage love.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, 5'7 zoomer, FBl and 20 others
Slaying will make you realise how truly alone you really are

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: baku9, likenesss, xantrooper and 4 others
Better be alone in thight, warm, wet pussy than with your dick in your hand in dark room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, FBl, lucifer6969 and 4 others
Absolutely correct and it already has. I have had 4 different chicks since mid May and its insane what it does to you. Essentially and first and foremost it makes you realize how deeply engraved the notion of you being worth less than your peers is in your personality due to severe bullying and rejection during the formative teenage years. And the final fuck you blackpill on top of that is that this isnt exclusive to dating but that self image transcends into virtually any other aspect of your personality and thus life as well. Utterly insane.

• +1
Reactions: yue, likenesss, gravlek and 4 others
Better be alone in thight, warm, wet pussy than with your dick in your hand in dark room.
Puss puss tastes delicious if the chick is hot and doesnt stink I can confirm

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, gravlek and boss8055
age? insanely based if sub23, in all cases hapy for you 'jaan wish me luck on my future cheekbone implants and cantho :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, boss8055 and MA_ascender
Some puss tastes good but normally you should be happy if no taste or smell at all jfl
Only 1 out of 4 of the girls I have been with has had a stinky pussy and ngl the best tasting pussy was a Jewess she was insanely cute and hot at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Only 1 out of 4 of the girls I have been with has had a stinky pussy and ngl the best tasting pussy was a Jewess she was insanely cute and hot at the same time
Major L. Having sex with a jew makes you a Jew as well by way of transitive property.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Major L. Having sex with a jew makes you a Jew as well by way of transitive property.
Meh I dont care she was very hot and loving thats all that counts

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Stoked for you, very curious who the surgeon is, maybe you can DM me?

I'm kind of beginning on taking action with hardmaxing, currently on MARPE. Would be interested in picking your brain one of these days on your recommendations!

Stoked for you, very curious who the surgeon is, maybe you can DM me?

I'm kind of beginning on taking action with hardmaxing, currently on MARPE. Would be interested in picking your brain one of these days on your recommendations!
Surgeon is just a random hospital with the most modern technology that does whatever the fuck I want.

higher cut 2 piece lefort 1 with 5mm posterior widening, 4mm advancement, CCW rotation with 1mm frontal impaction and 2mm posterior downgrafting
“higher” cut as in how many mms above than the regular cut? limited ccw rotation but fills out paranasal hollowness, i guess it works in your case. hope it turns out well for you man.

do u think chin wing ascended ur dating life?
Yes it def helped a bit I mean I am no longer a subhuman but actually recognized as a human but still not enough

8mm chin wing + 14mm bsso? you going to safi?

Unrelated but, truth is that you would have most likely had those ONS without looksmaxxing anyway (not a surprise considering your height), so it's not as if an 8mm chin wing made you go from incel to chad lol. so, essentially, all the yapping you did on this forum all these years (scaring many people off implants and making threads on general anesthesia giving you brain damage lol) was a pure waste of your time unless u farmed some good shekels on the way

higher cut 2 piece lefort 1 with 5mm posterior widening, 4mm advancement, CCW rotation with 1mm frontal impaction and 2mm posterior downgrafting
Coceancig style, love it

taken you a long time for not much surgeries. regardless good luck

8mm chin wing + 14mm bsso? you going to safi?

Unrelated but, truth is that you would have most likely had those ONS without looksmaxxing anyway (not a surprise considering your height), so it's not as if an 8mm chin wing made you go from incel to chad lol. so, essentially, all the yapping you did on this forum all these years (scaring many people off implants and making threads on general anesthesia giving you brain damage lol) was a pure waste of your time unless u farmed some good shekels on the way
Inaccurate

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Good luck on your last dance with the surgeons! Keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Btw do you mind sharing pics of your transformation so far in DM? I’m interested to see the effects of your chin wing

Btw do you mind sharing pics of your transformation so far in DM? I’m interested to see the effects of your chin wing
I will share some pics yes

So you are essentially getting something like this next week?

Attachments

• DHzqGpSl.jpg
    DHzqGpSl.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • qAZMxfgl.jpg
    qAZMxfgl.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
Absolutely correct and it already has. I have had 4 different chicks since mid May and its insane what it does to you. Essentially and first and foremost it makes you realize how deeply engraved the notion of you being worth less than your peers is in your personality due to severe bullying and rejection during the formative teenage years. And the final fuck you blackpill on top of that is that this isnt exclusive to dating but that self image transcends into virtually any other aspect of your personality and thus life as well. Utterly insane.
Just blink and change your mind, blink and love yourself

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and gravlek
Who did your chin wing? Isn't it a problem getting all this surgery after a chin wing?

I've had a chin wing myself and I'm interested.