Surgery in India

Steph4gr

Steph4gr

basementlooksmaxxer
How likely is it to get fucked up or die if you get surgery in India to save a couple of bucks?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
they will fuck you up bro just cough up the extra bucks or be disfigured for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, boss8055 and fatweewee123
If you have to go to India, I recommend going to Dr Sunil Richardson, many guys on this forum have gone to him. He gives you the best bang for your buck

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Steph4gr
If you have to go to India, I recommend going to Dr Sunil Richardson, many guys on this forum have gone to him. He gives you the best bang for your buck
This motherfucker will charge you twice the amount when you arrive at the airport and three times the amount when you will arrive at the clinic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, count grishnackh and boss8055
they will fuck you up bro just cough up the extra bucks or be disfigured for life
There were guys like Salludon that said that Pakistan and India are good choices for surgery for dirt cheap prices

There were guys like Salludon that said that Pakistan and India are good choices for surgery for dirt cheap prices
Over for your iq if you believe him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Steph4gr
Over for your iq if you believe him
The surgeries are very cheap there that ain't no lie. Now if you miss a kidney after the surgery that's a different story

• JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired and MA_ascender
How likely is it to get fucked up or die if you get surgery in India to save a couple of bucks?
Just go to the slums of Thailand. I'm sure there are good surgeons in India/Pakistan but you have to be able to navigate through all the shitty ones.

Just go to the slums of Thailand. I'm sure there are good surgeons in India/Pakistan but you have to be able to navigate through all the shitty ones.
You can get cheek implants in Pakistan for 400$ damn