surgery is all about major failos, don't get too caught up on fixing everything

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
Just my opinion, but like many have noticed surgery seems to have diminishing returns, that meaning, the more surgeries you get and more failos you try to fix, the less of a difference it will make.

If you get way too caught up on this thing you're at risk of going to the ken doll route and fucking your looks. You don't have to become perfect, just fix your main imperfections.

First thing: understand your limitations. Theres only so much you can do depending on how your baseline is and, in my opinion it actually goes in the opposite: the better your baseline looks are, fewer the things you can do about it without ruining.

I've noticed that it is really hard to ascend from normie to Chad. If you already non-recessed, have a compact mid face and okay eye-area, a good nose, there's really not much you can do. I, for instance could by all means go to taban (actually not cuz he's greedy jew) to fix my eye area, but that wouldn't do much for me anyways. What really hinders me at this point are two things: height and race. I'll never be chad because I can't grow anymore and can't become a white person.

No canthoplasty would give anywhere near of a difference that 5 inches in my height would do.

Second thing: look for your main failos and work on them. You have a recessed jaw? Work on that. A big bulbous nose? Fix that. Bald? Hair transplant. Don't waste time and money on minutiae. Your main failos will really be 80% of your looksmaxxing.

Don't get greedy and go "imma just do another one and I'll be good" no you're not, you'll be wasting money and potentially harming your looks for very little results.

water is wet but whatever, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Daniel Plainview, crosshold and 14 others
Agreed, most attempts at improving normal features through surgery end up looking uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, Lars and 5 others
can I dm you and you tell me what SURGERIES and MAXXES I should do?

Yea ascending from a normie to chad is way less about fixing every individual feature than creating perfect harmony/ratios and making sure every single one of your features fit well together. Thats way harder to do than just getting a few obvious surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, Growth Plate and 2 others
What if I'm a HTN facially but want to become Chadlite? Have no major failos so don't know what to fix. Is it possible or have I peaked?

Not only is it the money, pain and recovery time not worth minor at best improvements, but the risk of medical complications and looking like a bogdalien increases unless they're major flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
What if I'm a HTN facially but want to become Chadlite? Have no major failos so don't know what to fix. Is it possible or have I peaked?
Pirate forehead and narrow jaw

Just my opinion, but like many have noticed surgery seems to have diminishing returns, that meaning, the more surgeries you get and more failos you try to fix, the less of a difference it will make.

If you get way too caught up on this thing you're at risk of going to the ken doll route and fucking your looks. You don't have to become perfect, just fix your main imperfections.

First thing: understand your limitations. Theres only so much you can do depending on how your baseline is and, in my opinion it actually goes in the opposite: the better your baseline looks are, fewer the things you can do about it without ruining.

I've noticed that it is really hard to ascend from normie to Chad. If you already non-recessed, have a compact mid face and okay eye-area, a good nose, there's really not much you can do. I, for instance could by all means go to taban (actually not cuz he's greedy jew) to fix my eye area, but that wouldn't do much for me anyways. What really hinders me at this point are two things: height and race. I'll never be chad because I can't grow anymore and can't become a white person.

No canthoplasty would give anywhere near of a difference that 5 inches in my height would do.

Second thing: look for your main failos and work on them. You have a recessed jaw? Work on that. A big bulbous nose? Fix that. Bald? Hair transplant. Don't waste time and money on minutiae. Your main failos will really be 80% of your looksmaxxing.

Don't get greedy and go "imma just do another one and I'll be good" no you're not, you'll be wasting money and potentially harming your looks for very little results.

Surgery is admitting to sub10 genetics

Pirate forehead and narrow jaw
Yeah that's what famine does you manlet. I escaped Somalia when I was young and had good diet so I never got narrow jaw failo.

Keep crying you 5"7 manlet soy cuck i'm 6"3 get mogged whore :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
if you're already HTN and don't have major failos you're pretty much done.

Not only is it the money, pain and recovery time not worth minor at best improvements, but the risk of medical complications and looking like a bogdalien increases unless they're major flaws.
precisely

Yeah that's what famine does you manlet. I escaped Somalia when I was young and had good diet so I never got narrow jaw failo.

Keep crying you 5"7 manlet soy cuck i'm 6"3 get mogged whore :feelshaha:
Another day another height coper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

F43509B3 7FFA 4668 BF1B 393F6E94B794
66EF08F4 BD2C 49D5 A36D 89C3A44CBBDD

dnr
chad or deth

Tripe LL Lefort III or death in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Tenshi
i’m pretty sure the only place he feels any real dopamine is from us, not from his huge yacht filled with stacies 🥲 quite sad
incels torment on Crisick to Torment on incels
just get jaw implants and squint tbh

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

pareto principle