Surgery is bullshit.

cxz

cxz

Iron
its brainwashing lmao. just use the other normal ways to make yourself look better. no need to spend a billion dollars to make yourself more hideous then you think you are. just do it the normal way like going to the gym and having a good diet.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: _Tigrim_, wastedspermcel and Éire
Cope

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, SoCrazy and curryascenderr
holy cope
reducing competition though 💪💪

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, SoCrazy, ihatewhiterose and 4 others
its brainwashing lmao. just use the other normal ways to make yourself look better. no need to spend a billion dollars to make yourself more hideous then you think you are. just do it the normal way like going to the gym and having a good diet.
How the fuck you found this section, redpilled normie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, FreakShowCel, SoCrazy and 1 other person
greycell moments

• +1
Reactions: watah and Mr.Proper
Theres some people who only needed softmaxxing like myself, but there's others who are sub5 and need surgery.

There's no soft maxx for a sub5 face thats gonna elevate it to htn. Which is the minimum you need to consistently attract girls.

Saying surgery is BS is just a generalisation. Are there badly done surgeries? Sure.
But that doesn't make all surgery BS.

cope gym and diet doesnt change youur jaw or eye area like WTF this is big non sense

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I wish I saved this video of a Russian gymcel with recessed chin, bro looks 12 in 20+ y o body 😭 delusional OP

cope gym and diet doesnt change youur jaw or eye area like WTF this is big non sense
yea fucking up ur face doing surgery u barely researched on is so bad for you. yes a good diet and gym can help u look better. expensive bs that can fuck up ur face beyond repair :D

Attachments

• 42d20ae203aac4943d7bf2a0de63e3ef-imagejpeg.jpg
    42d20ae203aac4943d7bf2a0de63e3ef-imagejpeg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
Define “good diet”.

thinking u need surgery is a lie. u don't need
That’s not what I asked. I asked you to be specific on what you think is healthy food.

steak. but that's not the point of this thread its the fact surgery will f u up. so stop getting of topic
You eat cooked steak faggot

yea fucking up ur face doing surgery u barely researched on is so bad for you. yes a good diet and gym can help u look better. expensive bs that can fuck up ur face beyond repair :D
yeah bro maybe you should know that even if u get in shapw, thats not enough for the majority of people, a lil bit of good programmed surgery is not gonna hurt u. u cant fix an ugly nose, prey eyes, recession, hairline, nct with diet wake up boyo

No way you all are falling for his ragebait

That’s not what I asked. I asked you to be specific on what you think is healthy food.
lmao. food can't be healthy. only living things can be healthy. unless you're eating food while it's still alive, it can't be healthy

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
lmao. food can't be healthy. only living things can be healthy. unless you're eating food while it's still alive, it can't be healthy
so a food with 1000000 grams of sugar vs a food with 0g are all the same and one of them is not healthy? stop being stupid :ROFLMAO:

so a food with 1000000 grams of sugar vs a food with 0g are all the same and one of them is not healthy? stop being stupid :ROFLMAO:
did i say all foods are the same? no, i didn't, retard.

here's the definition of "healthy"

in good health.

so tell me how a food can be in good health unless it's alive

• +1
You dont need a billion dollars or even close to 100k wtf is this :lul:

did i say all foods are the same? no, i didn't, retard.

here's the definition of "healthy"

so tell me how a food can be in good health unless it's alive
buddy ur dodging my point lmaooo. i asked u a question u dumb fuck. there are foods that are healthy and some that are not buddy. so heres my question: a drink with 200 grams of sugar is ok to drink? no its not u would call that not healthy. fucking dumbass

ddy ur dodging my point lmaooo.
buddy you're dodging my point. you haven't said anything to refute it or even addressed it in any way

• +1
buddy you're dodging my point. you haven't said anything to refute it or even addressed it in any way
i literally asked u question first. nobody cares if there's not any healthy foods. there is foods that can affect or boost ur health. so we call it healthy food. not everything has to be in the literal meaning buddy. there your question has been answered. now my question. its not bad to drink a drink with 10000 grams of sugar. you would call that damaging to your health.

2E20CE59 36F4 45FF AEB7 E824B1245C38

“is bullshit”

mirin getting rid of the competition

just do it the normal way like going to the gym and having a good diet.
Jfl

Of course this guy could instantly become good looking so long as he just went gym bro and ate meat!

True. There are a ton of surgery copers on org. The only people who actually need it are guys with legit terrible faces or deformities which is probably only like 10% of the guys here. Majority of guys here can get success by just getting to 10-12 bf% and building an athletic-muscular physique.