Surgery is cope if you want to start a family

D

Deleted member 21340

Kraken
Studies have shown that approximately 75% of the variance we see in facial bone structure within a population is caused by genetics
This means that the primary reason as to why youre recessed, ugly, deformed, small is because of the genes you inherited
Environmental aspects such as a soft diet and poor posture may have exacerbated the recession but the fundamental cause, ie the root of the problem, is the dna you have inherited

All surgery does is masquerade your genes, no amount of ascension via means of cutting your face open and placing bolts in there will ever change the dna held within your cells, you're literally wearing an extremely expensive mask

Now the reason I say it's cope is because by having children all youre doing is passing on your recessed, deformed genes down to another generation of unfortunate souls
You're prolonging the suffering you went through growing up and passing it onto to another generation for the selfish desire of continuing ones legacy
All those rejections, the nights you pondered why you're so lonely, the looking at the mirror and hating what you see
You're now bringing a human into existence just to experience a life of inceldom, subhumanity and wageslavery

TLDR: your life sucks because your genes suck, don't bring more children into this world just for their life to suck just as much as yours

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, blatonslatt, Deleted member 28414 and 8 others
Studies have shown that approximately 75% of the variance we see in facial bone structure within a population is caused by genetics
This means that the primary reason as to why youre recessed, ugly, deformed, small is because of the genes you inherited
Environmental aspects such as a soft diet and poor posture may have exacerbated the recession but the fundamental cause, ie the root of the problem, is the dna you have inherited

All surgery does is masquerade your genes, no amount of ascension via means of cutting your face open and placing bolts in there will ever change the dna held within your cells, you're literally wearing an extremely expensive mask

Now the reason I say it's cope is because by having children all youre doing is passing on your recessed, deformed genes down to another generation of unfortunate souls
You're prolonging the suffering you went through growing up and passing it onto to another generation for the selfish desire of continuing ones legacy
All those rejections, the nights you pondered why you're so lonely, the looking at the mirror and hating what you see
You're now bringing a human into existence just to experience a life of inceldom, subhumanity and wageslavery

TLDR: your life sucks because your genes suck, don't bring more children into this world just for their life to suck just as much as yours
by getting surgery (getting mine in february) ill be able to secure a better-looking girl with better genes for my children.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, 5.5psl, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
muh passing on your suffering
When you nut in a stacy you wont give a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, YUNGMAXXER, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
produce as many ugly children as possible because fuck all future generations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Trilogy, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
by getting surgery (getting mine in february) ill be able to secure a better-looking girl with better genes for my children.
muh passing on your suffering
When you nut in a stacy you wont give a fuck
even if you manage to secure some 6'0 nordic stacy (you won't)
your offspring will still contain 50% of your dna
maybe they'll have a better chance of living a normie life bc of their mothers genetics but that isn't a given and you're substantially decreasing the chances of your child in doing so

do you really want to take the risk of cloning yourself
would you honestly be able to live with yourself when you've realised you've brought an incel son into this world all while knowing the consequences of inceldom beforehand

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 19453 and MoggerGaston
To avoid your children getting upset about being subhuman just blackpill them from a young age. If I have a son his first words will be "it's over buddy boyos"

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21340 and MoggerGaston
I want to end a family

maybe they'll have a better chance of living a normie life bc of their mothers genetics but that isn't a given and you're substantially decreasing the chances of your child in doing so

would you honestly be able to live with yourself when you've realised you've brought an incel son into this world all while knowing the consequences of inceldom beforehand
my parents were poor, looksminned me and abused me while growing up. I don't think my genes got the best chances for success based off that. Although maybe I will be an equally shit parent to my own children if thats genetic too.

I also think I can get a far better looking girl than my dad could for breeding.

Yes

why
inceldom is brutal
even if you ignore the dating aspect of it, your entire life quality is tied to your looks
how people treat you, how well liked you were at school, ability to get hired, criminal sentencing
i wouldnt wish inceldom upon anyone, let alone my own children

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Woman since the beginning of time have used makeup and worn seductive dresses for this exact reason. To capture the best chad genes to have sex with. They do it nowadays with surgery, fillers and faceapp filters in addition to this, all to try and have sex with more attractive men or get more attention knowing they are desired.

If improving my looks will make more more respected in business so I can make more money and be treated better by more woman leading to a happier, more fulfilling life, why would I not?

Why should we be denied said privilege?

My kids will get surgery too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, ToTheTop and Deleted member 19453
happy 18th son
here's some cash
go get yourself that ccw bimax you've always wanted

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
This only applies to truecels. There are plenty of MTN+ on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21340
why
inceldom is brutal
even if you ignore the dating aspect of it, your entire life quality is tied to your looks
how people treat you, how well liked you were at school, ability to get hired, criminal sentencing
i wouldnt wish inceldom upon anyone, let alone my own children
I'm a white 5'9" ltn even after having a very sub optimal environment and I have natural htn potential (could get there with softmaxxes only and no surgery, although I have a very good base for surgery anyways) so if I get my kid to have a perfect environment
(hgh + healthmaxxing) and the mom is 5psl or higher then my kid would be htn

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
With your same argument people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos shouldn't utilise their money and status to have sex with woman who wouldn't look at them if they were wagecucks.

Ultimately it's all a game, and you should be striving to be the most aesthetic, richest version of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and Deleted member 19453
Woman since the beginning of time have used makeup and worn seductive dresses for this exact reason. To capture the best chad genes to have sex with. They do it nowadays with surgery, fillers and faceapp filters in addition to this, all to try and have sex with more attractive men or get more attention knowing they are desired.

If improving my looks will make more more respected in business so I can make more money and be treated better by more woman leading to a happier, more fulfilling life, why would I not?

Why should we be denied said privilege?
i never said looksmaxxing is cope in regards to the other aspects of life such as business, making money, being treated better by people in general and slaying
in fact it should be recommended to looksmax if your goal is to maximise quality of life and happiness

it's just in respect to passing on your genes, imo surgery is cope

With genetic engineering this will all work out

This only applies to truecels. There are plenty of MTN+ on here
probably should've specified that to be fair
although most MTN+ shouldnt be incels
and neither do most mtn+ consider invasive skull optimising surgeries

i never said looksmaxxing is cope in regards to the other aspects of life such as business, making money, being treated better by people in general and slaying
in fact it should be recommended to looksmax if your goal is to maximise quality of life and happiness

it's just in respect to passing on your genes, imo surgery is cope
In regards to solely passing on genes yes, but that isn't the only purpose of life.

Life is about many things. Part of it is about making as much money as possible, having as many positive experiences as possible, being happy with your own appearance and having sex with more beautiful woman. If you understand black pill philosophy you will know that looking more attractive will help in all these areas of life and therefore it is definitely worth doing as long as you look better from it.

this site is full of MTN incels
then they most likely have other aspects causing their inceldom and thus my original statement applies to them
ethnic, height, dick size, non nt - all determined by the genes they inherited

then they most likely have other aspects causing their inceldom and thus my original statement applies to them
ethnic, height, dick size, non nt - all determined by the genes they inherited
I'm none of those things and still incel

then it will be a cope cycle of genetic dead ends getting surgeries
just like in korea
this is complete copium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 17872
@Salludon over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
My kids will be taller since I always LTR taller bitches. They'll play sports and learn MMA while being taught to Mew from youth. They'll be breastfed and given tons of calories. If my ethnic ass can ascend after 17, they'll be more advantaged from birth

Extremely based post, this is why i am never having kids

This is a non-sequitur. Even if 75% of overall facial bone structure is genetic, it doesn't follow that what we call "recession" is genetic in origin. Perhaps recession is 100% environmental, and the other aspects of facial bone development are mostly genetic.

It's not that serious. Just because you have been labeled "recessed" or "MTN" or something on here doesn't mean you are some kind of deformed handicapped gremlin. Most people who have kids aren't gigachads/gigastacies. That's life.

Just moneymax to help your kids pay for their surgeries. By then the technology will be way better too.