SURGERY is COPE

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it doesn't mean you can't ascend , let me explain you

it's extremely difficult if not impossible to do a surgery-only ascension from average to chad or LTN to HTN/chadlite , actually most big ascensions i've seen have combined many procedures including some softmax because people here don't get the concept of surgery

it is made to correct MAJOR failos not to enhance average traits

if you have a giga recessed jaw or retruded mid-face or a fish's IPD then ok , surgery will help you get an average jaw, midface or IPD

but if you already have an average jaw and want a mogger one , then just get fillers + chewing or implants

so you understand that in order to achieve a full chadlite / chad face , you'll have to do extra-procedures like skin , beard , brow and hair maxing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 22930 and 6 others
yeah u need to pay up $200k+ for multiple surgeries to ascend from average to chadlite

water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
yeah u need to pay up $200k+ for multiple surgeries to ascend from average to chadlite

water
no , it won't even ascend you if you're already average

i'm saying surgery is only for MAJOR FAILOS , but people here think bimax will ascend you while already having an average jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Pumanator, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
no , it won't even ascend you if you're already average

i'm saying surgery is only for MAJOR FAILOS , but people here think bimax will ascend you while already having an average jaw
yeah average jaw is a major failo so i'm right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Squirtoutmabooty, thereallegend and 6 others
Dnr go rant somewhere else loser anything is possible with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Mrxshmallow, CristianT and 6 others
Almost everyone here is completely deluded about surgeries sadly

Some will have to fall on their faces and learn their lesson the hard way

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and DivineBeing
it doesn't mean you can't ascend , let me explain you

it's extremely difficult if not impossible to do a surgery-only ascension from average to chad or LTN to HTN/chadlite , actually most big ascensions i've seen have combined many procedures including some softmax because people here don't get the concept of surgery

it is made to correct MAJOR failos not to enhance average traits

if you have a giga recessed jaw or retruded mid-face or a fish's IPD then ok , surgery will help you get an average jaw, midface or IPD

but if you already have an average jaw and want a mogger one , then just get fillers + chewing or implants

so you understand that in order to achieve a full chadlite / chad face , you'll have to do extra-procedures like skin , beard , brow and hair maxing
Nah. No one goes from normie to GL. Just normie to better looking normie. My surgeries will net me 1 PSL at the most. Probably less. I know that.

This holds true for most people regardless of how many implants or fillers they get. GL faces have a certain harmony that surgery can't recreate.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member, ROTTING and 1 other person
The forum is really dogshit at this point, why are greycels even allowed to make threads?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Win, Deleted member and 2 others
What is stopping rich people from just having surgeons taking a models precise skull measurements and grinding down and/or adding implants etc to precisely copy those measurements and reshape their skull to match it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 7725
Most people here can ascend to at least average to htn which is enough to live comfortably and than just do softmaxing and gymmaxxin and youre good.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You need at least 1 or 2 halos along with everything else being average to be considered above average imo
IDK. Some halos can be created if you start off average. Say your jaw has decent mass but angularity is lacking. Fillers can give you a good jaw if you do them right. But then again they often look fake IRL.

• +1
IDK. Some halos can be created if you start off average. Say your jaw has decent mass but angularity is lacking. Fillers can give you a good jaw if you do them right. But then again they often look fake IRL.
Good halos would be hair, height or skin. As long as your ratios arent bad and jaw/eyes are at least average

• +1
Good halos would be hair, height or skin. As long as your ratios arent bad and jaw/eyes are at least average
Not just about that. It's not exactly easy to explain. Some faces just have a certain it factor that makes them appealing to women. Like when I morph my face with perfect ratios and a couple of halos, I don't think it results in a face that has the same appeal as say someone like chico even though it'd be rated pretty high here. Just not something we can explain at this point.

A normie with those halos would just be a HTN. There's this impermeable barrier between normies and chads that can't be easily overcome.

let people live out their fantasies, no point in gate keeping. It's their money and their body after all

let people live out their fantasies, no point in gate keeping. It's their money and their body after all
Nah. People here need a reality check. There's this chadlite here who thinks he will be an 8 PSL god after surgeries. Most surgeries, including bimax, that have that much impact on your looks if you aren't deformed to begin with.

• JFL
A normie with those halos would just be a HTN. There's this impermeable barrier between normies and chads that can't be easily overcome.
thats why chads are born, not made. (Usually) theres alot of complicated things surgeries cant mimic. genetic recombination is everything. But htn is enough to live comfortably tbh

Nah. People here need a reality check. There's this chadlite here who thinks he will be an 8 PSL god after surgeries. Most surgeries, including bimax, that have that much impact on your looks if you aren't deformed to begin with.
I'm quite sure most if not all surgeons will not accept you as a candidate for aggressive/heavy surgeries like lefort or bimax, if you are a "chadlite" this will be determined with a no longer than 30 minute consultation...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
how did salludon get from average to chad tho? he claims mewing:lul:

same with amnesia he was also pretty average, had a couple of surgeries and soft maxes and is chad now

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, Deleted member 2816 and DivineBeing

same with amnesia he was also pretty average, had a couple of surgeries and soft maxes and is chad now
They were both above average before surgeries

Attachments

• 89AECF5C-F898-419C-82D9-0F4DCE9508C6.jpeg
    89AECF5C-F898-419C-82D9-0F4DCE9508C6.jpeg
    421.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E2D43E51-4AC0-44E7-8DC4-E85F78BEDE9E.jpeg
    E2D43E51-4AC0-44E7-8DC4-E85F78BEDE9E.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 0
very slightly, like psl 5-5.25 max
Most of Amnesia's ascension was softmaxxing. Rhino looksminned him btw. But he was an idiot and went to the first doc he could find.

Salludon. IDK. That's a bad pic of him btw. He was above average to begin with. Also, he frauds a lot more in his pictures now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Salludon is an outlier. Amnesia was HTN to begin with, at like 20% bf. He just leanmaxxed to reveal his good bone structure.

Most people here will not ascend like them.

• +1
Even before ascension, he had some top tier features:

His medial canthus, IPD and PFL were very good. Eyebrows and maybe eyelashes were also above average. A lot of people don't have these things. His ratios were good too. Nothing off about his face to begin with. He just lacked the striking features he has now.

Most of Amnesia's ascension was softmaxxing. Rhino looksminned him btw. But he was an idiot and went to the first doc he could find.

Salludon. IDK. That's a bad pic of him btw. He was above average to begin with. Also, he frauds a lot more in his pictures now.
imo his nose improved from the 2 rhinos he had. death tier nose before, didnt look like a white guys nose, it does now

salludon still somehow moved his face forward, his eyes are more hooded (u cant giga squint like this if you got the eye area of the before pic) and his jaw is also more foward just like his midface

View attachment 1506860

His medial canthus, IPD and PFL were very good. Eyebrows and maybe eyelashes were also above average. A lot of people don't have these things. His ratios were good too. Nothing off about his face to begin with. He just lacked the striking features he has now.
hes just slightly above average like i said

like nobody would look at him at the streets on the before pic but people would stare at him and offer him model contracts if he looks like his now pics

in what world were they 5-5.25 psl before

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
both were like 4 psl with amnesia being 4.5

5-5.24 is literal htn-chadelite
people who do good irl if nt
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

imo his nose improved from the 2 rhinos he had. death tier nose before, didnt look like a white guys nose, it does now

salludon still somehow moved his face forward, his eyes are more hooded (u cant giga squint like this if you got the eye area of the before pic) and his jaw is also more foward just like his midface
IDK how salludon did it. I have no fucking clue. People say surgery but tbh I just don't see how a povertycel like him could afford the procedures he needed to ascend. Where did he get those surgeries anyway? Plastic surgery is not that advanced here like you can't even get a genio for cosmetic purposes. I doubt he had the means to fly to a place like the US to get surgeries so I am stumped.

The mewing claim is BS though.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and buflek

ye i wrote 4.5 before but i saw it coming that a lot of people claim they are htn‘s and above average so i wrote psl 5-5.25

• +1

Amnesia was HTN. Pics are crap.

• +1

Yes. But both had good ratios and shit. A lot of 4 PSL dudes have fucked up IPD, long midfaces, weird phenos. Shit that hard caps their potential. Just look at salludon's media canthus and PFL before ascension. Do most normies have that?

• +1
I'm quite sure most if not all surgeons will not accept you as a candidate for aggressive/heavy surgeries like lefort or bimax, if you are a "chadlite" this will be determined with a no longer than 30 minute consultation...
Actually, he was rejected in a couple of consultations. He really pushed one doc and he gave in.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
What is stopping rich people from just having surgeons taking a models precise skull measurements and grinding down and/or adding implants etc to precisely copy those measurements and reshape their skull to match it?
Implants can't 100% mimic bone. I mean like look at this jaw implant design:

Natural well developed jaws never look that. They tend to be much thinner. Slapping an implant on a deficient jaw just makes it unnaturally thick. It's also very difficult to predict how your soft tissues respond to the additional mass so the implant might be designed to be angular but make you look bloated because your skin, muscle and fat isn't pushed out in a way that looks angular from the outside. This is often a problem with people who have thick skin and poor fat distribution.

Even if the implant works and you get a chad jaw, we really can't know for sure whether the new jaw harmonizes with your existing features.

The same thing applies to the rest of your skull, except more so as augmenting cheeks, browridges etc. may be more complicated than changing your jaw. Also, there is jack shit you can do about phenotype and ratios.

Basically, plastic surgery in it's current state is a joke. It can't reliably make people gl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 5786, ROTTING and 4 others
Implants can't 100% mimic bone. I mean like look at this jaw implant design:

View attachment 1506875

Natural well developed jaws never look that. They tend to be much thinner. Slapping an implant on a deficient jaw just makes it unnaturally thick. It's also very difficult to predict how your soft tissues respond to the additional mass so the implant might be designed to be angular but make you look bloated because your skin, muscle and fat isn't pushed out in a way that looks angular from the outside. This is often a problem with people who have thick skin and poor fat distribution.

Even if the implant works and you get a chad jaw, we really can't know for sure whether the new jaw harmonizes with your existing features.

The same thing applies to the rest of your skull, except more so as augmenting cheeks, browridges etc. may be more complicated than changing your jaw. Also, there is jack shit you can do about phenotype and ratios.

Basically, plastic surgery in it's current state is a joke. It can't reliably make people gl.
Small jaw implants are the way to go to add some extra angularity. This was a bit too small but it looks extremely natural:

2497270 Screen Shot 2021 08 12 at 10531 AM

But most people can ascend to Chad or Chadlite level at least through surgery, it's just that it's not practical to spend $500k+ to get 20+ surgeries since like 25-50% of surgeries end up getting botched so you might look like an uncanny version of yourself afterwards and need to get those fixed first. Guys have still done it ie. CosmicMaxxer and Win200.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 5786, Lawton88 and 2 others
Small jaw implants are the way to go to add some extra angularity. This was a bit too small but it looks extremely natural:

View attachment 1506993

But most people can ascend to Chad or Chadlite level at least through surgery, it's just that it's not practical to spend $500k+ to get 20+ surgeries since like 25-50% of surgeries end up getting botched so you might look like an uncanny version of yourself afterwards and need to get those fixed first. Guys have still done it ie. CosmicMaxxer and Win200.
yep the cost and time commitment is extremely high even if you had the cash you'd be looking at months of planning and recovery to ascend

only few people have the motivation to go through that

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, ROTTING and AlexBrown84
One pillar of beauty is averagness. That means that the person with average features is considered the most attractive. The average person doesn't have a recessed jaw line, a bird nose etc. If you have that and get surgery you will look better. Especially since a single feature that is off punish you hard in the averageness deparment. If your nose is normal, but the tip slightly downturned and you want that upturned, you won't ascend. It's also risk since it can get botched and it are signs of bdd if you obsess over a single feature that is okayish.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and ROTTING

View attachment 1506860

Apart from pfl all other features are avg.

View attachment 1506993

Virtually no difference.

But most people can ascend to Chad or Chadlite level at least through surgery, it's just that it's not practical to spend $500k+ to get 20+ surgeries since like 25-50% of surgeries end up getting botched so you might look like an uncanny version of yourself afterwards and need to get those fixed first.
In theory yes. But some failos are virtually impossible to fix.

water
100k at max as long as u dont have bad ipd or short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and DivineBeing
True too many failos

Wow it's almost like this exact topic has been posted 10+ times before

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen