Surgery is cope

tongue

tongue

Banned
There has not been a single case where someone went from average to above average from any type of facial surgery.
I've only ever seen truly deformed people turned somewhat average or very good looking people with like one bad flaw (big nose, flared ears) turned even more good looking.
There is also no surgery for long midface which is arguably the biggest death sentence for averagecels.
If you're an ordinary averagecel you're better of spending that money on something else.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
shut up greycel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, jordanbarrettisgod, Gazzamogga and 15 others
cope once i get rhino and undereye fillers i will be gigechad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SpiritualCel, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Cope, i got 1,5 psl with surgery. And anyway is always a good thing improving your look also if u dont become a chad

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4044
There has not been a single case where someone went from average to above average from any type of facial surgery.
I've only ever seen truly deformed people turned somewhat average or very good looking people with like one bad flaw (big nose, flared ears) turned even more good looking.
There is also no surgery for long midface which is arguably the biggest death sentence for averagecels.
If you're an ordinary averagecel you're better of spending that money on something else.
generalaly agree, but there aare a few exceptions

jaw surgeries are not cope

anything that changes spacing, gonial angles, maxillary projection is not cope

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 4416

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Ignorant greycel

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2933 and Lorsss
<<<<----------

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Blackout.xl
cope once i get genio ill be gigachad

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Alexanderr
OP has a lot to learn.

If you say this isnt going from below average to above average, you’re coping and too afraid to go under the knife. And the man didn’t even fix his eyelids.
4E06A825 5014 4AB7 B69B E7794DD98484

66475AEA D001 49F3 8851 557E3A616E1E

Fixing your eyelids is totally doable, btw,
01535BC1 AF25 44E9 8908 6E442C1993E7
79D1352E A5E6 4D79 9799 68F523BC42FF

And here’s someone who fixed his bone projection AND eyelids, among other things.
5B931E35 0124 473A B286 4DD79604ACC4

890403C7 628F 4E7D 946C 8E380DDACF2F

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Kade, Pendejo and 5 others
OP has a lot to learn.

If you say this isnt going from below average to above average, you’re coping and too afraid to go under the knife. And the man didn’t even fix his eyelids.
View attachment 238130
View attachment 238131
View attachment 238137View attachment 238138
And here’s someone who fixed his bone projection AND eyelids, among other things.
View attachment 238135
View attachment 238136
Amnesia was just pubert I think, and weight loss. He got stuff, but it wasnt as important as natural changes

• +1
Amnesia was just pubert I think, and weight loss
He got eyelid surgery, fillers, and I believe rhino as well. So no not just puberty and weight loss.
Also darkened his eyebrows

• +1
OP has a lot to learn.

View attachment 238130
View attachment 238131
View attachment 238137View attachment 238138
View attachment 238135
View attachment 238136
Last dude is a fucking legend. What did he do for eyes?

• +1
This thread has been made weekly since this forums creation

your opinion has been voiced by thousands of greycels

we dont care

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, noped and curryslayerordeath
Surgery does what it does, in some cases massive benefits, in some cases even a looksmin.

Depends on what you do to who and performed by what doctor.
You can't just take some surgery because you feel like it, you need to do your research, ask opinions from different people and talk with the doctor and see what's realistic.

Then you need the money and you'll probably get a real increase in looks.

For some, 0.25 psl, for some 2 psl.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 245 and Golden Glass
"surgery is cope" is cope

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2933
This guy got zygos and jaw implant, hair transplant and melatonin 2 right?
From the docs website all that was listed was cheekbone and jaw augmentation through custom implants. Those were the only actual surgeries he got.

But obviously he tanned (natural, melanotan II enhanced, or spray, I don’t know) and changed up his hair (no way of knowing whether he got a transplant or not).

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Zeta ascended and anti caking agents
Get looks or die trying

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and NormieKilla