Surgery is everything. Surgery is divine, it is bliss.

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Surgery is the presence of God on Earth. It is through Him you shall become in His image. Through the scalpel of the surgeon shall he imprint you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20064, anticel and 11 others
Surgery is the only thing that will save me.
God bless surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, angelo, WanderingBurro and 2 others
H4007-L311356659.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad and Deleted member 19766
Surgery is the presence of God on Earth. It is through Him you shall become in His image. Through the scalpel of the surgeon shall he imprint you.
You have been on PSL for years but still haven't ascended, why?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29167
Haram, bro...

images
gustave-moreau-dream-mongolia-fontaine-fables-1881.jpg
images

• Love it
Reactions: FascisstChad
“God made you the way you are” god also gave humans intelligence so he could change the way you look aswell

• +1
Reactions: zura, Tomboyslayer, Fundz and 1 other person
“God made you the way you are” god also gave humans intelligence so he could change the way you look aswell
It is an affront to Him to walk the Earth as a sub psl 5.5.

That is not in His image.

The magician is going to reveal his final trick @drop.
Good things come to those who wait.

The piece of art reproduced below, King David (1878) [gouache on paper heightened with gold 37,5 x 22,3 cm] for example, took months for the esteemed fin-de-siècle French painter Gustave Moreau (1826-1898) to create.

Please open the spoiler to see it.

1200px-Gustave_Moreau_-_King_David_-_Hammer_museum.jpg

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, redmaxx, plukee and 1 other person

The piece of art reproduced below, King David (1878) [gouache on paper heightened with gold 37,5 x 22,3 cm] for example, took months for the esteemed fin-de-siècle French painter Gustave Moreau (1826-1898) to create.

Very beautiful painting. How is the bimax going?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
It is an affront to Him to walk the Earth as a sub psl 5.5.

That is not in His image.

1200px-Gustave_Moreau_-_King_David_-_Hammer_museum.jpg
You are spot on my friend. All his angels are considered beautiful and he favoured men like samson

Yea a lot of people don't understand the science behind attraction and how these are all markers of health and many physical flaws are actual health problems. A lot of these flaws are things humans only developed recently due to modern diets & habits, correcting them isn't going against Gods will imo and I am a religious person.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yea a lot of people don't understand the science behind attraction and how these are all markers of health and many physical flaws are actual health problems. A lot of these flaws are things humans only developed recently due to modern diets & habits, correcting them isn't going against Gods will imo and I am a religious person.
It would be an affront to Him to suggest that a downward grown bug-eyed mess is made in His image.

Surgery is the domain of the angels. It is the path to divinity. We contemplate the harmony of the face as Pythagoras once contemplated the harmony of the spheres.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and rubberduck
Through occultic practices, internal and external alchemy and gnostic metaphysical teachings we shall abandon our mortal flesh and this mortal realm and ascended to our transcendent metaphysical form. A state of being and non being, born and unborn, the realm of the 3 supremes.

Through occultic practices, internal and external alchemy and gnostic metaphysical teachings we shall abandon our mortal flesh and this mortal realm and ascended to our transcendent metaphysical form. A state of being and non being, born and unborn, the realm of the 3 supremes.
One of my favorite passages from the Book of Yaremchuk.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CuriousGuy and FascisstChad
One of my favorite passages from the Book of Yaremchuk.
We will form the golden core through inner cultivation. Our third eye shall be the key to open the Akashi records revealing the reality and unreality.

soundtrack for this thread

• +1
This post is:

Last edited:
cosmetic surgeries cant change ratios jfl

cosmetic surgeries cant change ratios jfl
Listen, if you have nothing nice to say you can go ahead and NOT say it. This is NOT the energy I need in my thread.

Listen, if you have nothing nice to say you can go ahead and NOT say it. This is NOT the energy I need in my thread.
...kind regards

-slop

• +1
i wish i went the medical route coming out of high school. i would love to be a divine surgeon and fix unharmonious faces. i would turn on soothing classical music while breaking apart pieces of a maxilla.

i would then go home after a successful operation and have a glass of northwestern pinot noir with a documentary in the background preparing a french rendition of panchetta carbonara.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, SurgeryEnjoyer, CuriousGuy and 1 other person

just look at how these surgeons blissfully deconstruct and insert pieces of the puzzle into that face. fucking amazing. such a fine line between brutality and peace.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Deleted member 18582

just look at how these surgeons blissfully deconstruct and insert pieces of the puzzle into that face. fucking amazing. such a fine line between brutality and peace.

the beautiful and the grotesque are like jekyll and hyde. They are produced only along with the other, they operate in tandem.

I've seen videos of eppley demonstrating his work live, showing carefully cut incisions on the face that are like the sounding of a widely spaced resonant chord on the piano. 4-part double jaw surgery is a kind of string quartet, where the violins of the maxilla and the viola and cello of the mandible come together in euphony. all orchestrated by the conductor-surgeon, who through divine force, wills into existence a beautiful face through a wave of the hand.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: tom69 and duck
Dnr that Christcuck garbage

best post. god gave us thumbs for a fucking reason.

Wrong: