Surgery is for Creating Halos, Not Fixing Failos

A

ascentium

Looks Theory Died- Cheekboneless Sub-Chad
Title

a lot of surgerycels get distracted with hunting down failos to fix under the guise of “muh averages” theory.

strikingly attractive men typically have some cranial facial deformities & are a few s.d. from the mean on a given metric. of course, not to cope, this typically means abnormal amounts of sagittal and transverse growth & a compact coronal dimension, but ante gonial notches, flat OPs & mandibular prognathicism (class III tendency) are typical ‘Chad traits’ yet considered deformities in a clinical context.

projected into the surgeryspace, most often we will see the best ascensions when the cel decides to preserve his deformity but to offset it with a striking halo. For example, saiyan has a transversely deficient maxilla, but in lieu of coping with sarpe, marpe or segmental lefort, he just paid Eppley to give him insane zygos & now he’s at least Chadlite. Furthermore, lordmadness has excessive midface length & suboptimal fwhr; he ascended from bird to htn by pulling his jaws forward with bimax, and now he can get laid, despite be transversely deficient & having recessed orbitals.

You’re not going to fix ever failo. Surgery has its costs and limitations. And besides we aren’t here to become average. Often the best option is to stick a big ass piece of silicon in your face & move on with your life. Other times it pays to have a Mumbai surgeon perform your bimax for $4K usd.

stop coping with fixing failos and start ascended with big ass implants and big ass movements. Halos are just that. They can offset deficiencies in other dimensions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CertBroly, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
surgery has never been proven to improve someone's looks anyways

most of the results are underwhelming

WE SHOULD BE KILLING OURSELVES CONSTANTLY TO BE REBORN AS CHAD

the only cases I’ve seen a true ascension is when people ignore the high IQ bimaxfirsters & just stick a piece of silicon in their midface or just get a big ass wrap around from Eppley.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaia262, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
the only cases I’ve seen a true ascension is when people ignore the high IQ bimaxfirsters & just stick a piece of silicon in their midface or just get a big ass wrap around from Eppley.
can you post an example of these

can you post an example of these

see saiyan’s zygo implant. He has a narrow maxilla but he just stuck a piece of silicon in his upper face and slays now. He would have been 80k deep into bimax and osteotomies, and correctional rhino from alar widening but he skipped all that noise by creating zygos halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, lilhorizontal32, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
I absolutely disagree

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Need2Ascend, EverythingMaxxer and 7 others
Title

a lot of surgerycels get distracted with hunting down failos to fix under the guise of “muh averages” theory.

strikingly attractive men typically have some cranial facial deformities & are a few s.d. from the mean on a given metric. of course, not to cope, this typically means abnormal amounts of sagittal and transverse growth & a compact coronal dimension, but ante gonial notches, flat OPs & mandibular prognathicism (class III tendency) are typical ‘Chad traits’ yet considered deformities in a clinical context.

projected into the surgeryspace, most often we will see the best ascensions when the cel decides to preserve his deformity but to offset it with a striking halo. For example, saiyan has a transversely deficient maxilla, but in lieu of coping with sarpe, marpe or segmental lefort, he just paid Eppley to give him insane zygos & now he’s at least Chadlite. Furthermore, lordmadness has excessive midface length & suboptimal fwhr; he ascended from bird to htn by pulling his jaws forward with bimax, and now he can get laid, despite be transversely deficient & having recessed orbitals.

You’re not going to fix ever failo. Surgery has its costs and limitations. And besides we aren’t here to become average. Often the best option is to stick a big ass piece of silicon in your face & move on with your life. Other times it pays to have a Mumbai surgeon perform your bimax for $4K usd.

stop coping with fixing failos and start ascended with big ass implants and big ass movements. Halos are just that. They can offset deficiencies in other dimensions.
I have a decent eye area and zygos and non recessed but narrow jaw and small chin. So you are telling me to just ignore my lower third and work on perfecting my eye area and zygos?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ascentium
I have a decent eye area and zygos and non recessed but narrow jaw and small chin. So you are telling me to just ignore my lower third and work on perfecting my eye area and zygos?
I’m saying get a big ass wrap around. Go big or go home.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, SubhumanCurrycel, Administrator and 1 other person
I’m saying get a big ass wrap around. Go big or go home.
Wrap around implant results seem to be a hit or a miss.Chin wings are better for bigger movements that im in need of

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Gaia262 and ascentium
Wrap around implant results seem to be a hit or a miss.Chin wings are better for bigger movements that im in need of

get a chinwing then slap a wrap around over it afterwards. Mogger lower third or death.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Jason Voorhees
needs no argument just look at all the recessed deformed subhumans who go to eppley and get implants lol

whay about saiyan ? His skull is recessed but he’s at least chadlite know because he just got midface implants

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium
cap. If you have a good base and good harmony but a fucked up bite/malocclusion you can increase psl by a whole point just fixing with double jaw surgery

another thing is rhino if u have a jew nose instant fix

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and NarcyChadlite
another thing is rhino if u have a jew nose instant fix

orthognatic correction and rhino.

almost like normies are onto something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Administrator
Normies go-to surgeries

They one day decide their is something off with their face so they decide to visit a clinic and leave the clinic with a rhinoplasty.
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Side wing, ramus osteotomy, jaw angle filler, or jaw angle implants.
I am just looking for more jaw width and more square lower third

• +1
Cope for real incels. Truly deformed incels often have no falio-free features. For them (myself included), creating halos is literally fixing falios.

Creating insane zygos is the same as fixing deficient zygos. Creating a forward maxilla halo is pretty much fixing recession.

3F2B6A32 573E 442E 9BB4 10D6CD2593B5

See my surgery morph. Each and every halo created is also a falio fixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, terrorblade, .👽. and 10 others
Cope for real incels. Truly deformed incels often have no falio-free features. For them (myself included), creating halos is literally fixing falios.

Creating insane zygos is the same as fixing deficient zygos. Creating a forward maxilla halo is pretty much fixing recession.

View attachment 1058290

just get 10 cm of lefort 1 through 3 theory, monobloc, radix implant, cranioplasty mentoplasty, genio.........

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, mewcoper, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

View attachment 1058290

i am honored you noticed me. You’re legendary high IQ.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person

• +1
Surgery is for fixing falios

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Yerico7 and Deleted member 643
you are right and wrong at the same time. because it depends on the fucking base.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and StrangerDanger
Spoken like a true high tier normie.

For sub 5 men, surgery is for fixing failios first.

A failio is twice as powerful as a halo. Meaning if you truly fix a failio, it will have twice the impact as creating a halo

If you are already a 6/10 male, sure, create halos

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14262, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
Spoken like a true high tier normie.

For sub 5 men, surgery is for fixing failios first.

A failio is twice as powerful as a halo. Meaning if you truly fix a failio, it will have twice the impact as creating a halo

If you are already a 6/10 male, sure, create halos
What's the difference between creating halos and fixing failos? If something isn't a halo it's a failo.

Title

Shade for not mentioning me

Not really. Creating halos == fixing failos.
No there is a middleground when the feature isn't striking or subhuman. For instance avg jaw = neither a halo or a failo. a really good one = halo, a recessed one = failo. Some things cant be turned completly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 4044
No there is a middleground when the feature isn't striking or subhuman. For instance avg jaw = neither a halo or a failo. a really good one = halo, a recessed one = failo. Some things cant be turned completly
The only reason you would create halos is if you have no failos. If you have a big subhuman nose or are bald then you should get those fixed before getting fillers/implants.

The only reason you would create halos is if you have no failos. If you have a big subhuman nose or are bald then you should get those fixed before getting fillers/implants.
Yes failos should be taken care of first. But the point was fixing a failo == creating a halo which isn't true. That would be for example achieving a top tier jaw just by fixing a recessed one

whay about saiyan ? His skull is recessed but he’s at least chadlite know because he just got midface implants
saiyan is recessed???

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
How do you have 18 straight days on forum and don't realize that plastic surgery almost never looks natural?
It is essentially only for fixing failios. "Creating halos" with plastic surgery is a good recipe for looking like an unnatural clown.

Fixing a failio IS a halo in and of itself because you no longer have that failio.
If it was only about creating halos we could all just slap some light-colored contact lenses in and call it day
Which makes 0 sense, just like the OP. Because good looks is about the absence of bad features, not the presence of unique or rare ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and ascentium
How do you have 18 straight days on forum and don't realize that plastic surgery almost never looks natural?
It is essentially only for fixing failios. "Creating halos" with plastic surgery is a good recipe for looking like an unnatural clown.

Fixing a failio IS a halo in and of itself because you no longer have that failio.
If it was only about creating halos we could all just slap some light-colored contact lenses in and call it day
Which makes 0 sense, just like the OP. Because good looks is about the absence of bad features, not the presence of unique or rare ones.

Last edited:
Title

what a shit thread. dnrd except title but sure ... fuck bimax when you could have blue eyes am I rite ? blue eyes + major recession is HOT AF

what a shit thread. dnrd except title but sure ... fuck bimax when you could have blue eyes am I rite ? blue eyes + major recession is HOT AF

Bimax is for creating halos. Make sure to get overadvancement & get ramus widening.

Counterexample: many many short face syndrome patients. You see people who had ‘everything decent except maxilla height’ and as soon as that was fixed went from below to above average. Also look at the recent Raffaini examples on his site of him dealing with asymmetry, turning creatures from the abyss into legitimately hot women

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
see saiyan’s zygo implant. He has a narrow maxilla but he just stuck a piece of silicon in his upper face and slays now. He would have been 80k deep into bimax and osteotomies, and correctional rhino from alar widening but he skipped all that noise by creating zygos halo.
Let me see

Can I see the implant before and after? Who did he get it by? What material?