Guide on achieving model tier skin II: fixing skin failos & makeup guide for men

@Prettyboy
Let me add an important detail.
I noticed all products for shaving facial hair, precisely shaving foams, shaving soaps and after-shave balms, contain comedogenic products such as stearic acid [1]. Most of oils, which are chemically known as fatty acids, have the ability of clogging one's pores once they are applied on skin and oils in shaving products have this clogging ability

@Prettyboy
Let me add an important detail.
I noticed all products for shaving facial hair, precisely shaving foams, shaving soaps and after-shave balms, contain comedogenic products such as stearic acid [1]. Most of oils, which are chemically known as fatty acids, have the ability of clogging one's pores once they are applied on skin and oils in shaving products have this clogging ability
Shave with foaming, no medicated facial cleanser like cetaphil gentle foaming cleanser. lather it up lots

Thank you @Prettyboy. Already got the routine with a fair amount of these however on parts like the shaving this adds nicely a more refined touch. Another reminder to spare no expense and get a full-on designer aesthetic, safetyless razer.

Stopped reading at "bad diet causing acne is a myth":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The year is 2022 and we are on a looksmax forum, wtf is this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Gotta admit this was funny and hard to overlook.

@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
A better thread to make would be about giving a guide on achieving model tier bones. Bones mog skin